Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,467 members, 7,836,849 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State (3393 Views)

Lagos Admits Dumping 371 Residents In Osun, Labels Them Miscreants, Beggars / Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Terrorist of the east. I've given quit notice to those Ebonyi people living in our compound. They are up to no good. Ebonyi people should stop flooding into Anambra state
You drove Fulani, now it is your Ebonyi biafrans, now your lies is now glaring in your faces, no more Fulani & DSS to blame anymore?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:01am On Apr 10, 2022
Brexxit:
Chai what a tribe!

Biafra country will be full of confusion.

God forbid ndi Anambra be included in rubbish biafraoud. We don’t even mind having UNited states of Anambra...made up of all Anambra towns. We don’t need enemies who will go and burn up our houses/LG secretariats because of bad belle and envy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:02am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You drove Fulani, now it is your Ebonyi biafrans, now your lies is now glaring in your faces, no more Fulani & DSS to blame anymore?

Oga stay one place. Abi u wan collect?

Biafraoud unity beggars
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:03am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:

Who is begging for unity with you?

If you dare bring referendum to our doorstep we will be proud to be saboteurs and make sure you remain in this Nigeria by force or better secede without us.
I hope those confused Nigerians like Fahdiga & EsnBrutality read your post.

Nonsense Fantasia Biafra my Cali weed.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:04am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:

Who is begging for unity with you?

If you dare bring referendum to our doorstep we will be proud to be saboteurs and make sure you remain in this Nigeria by force or better secede without us.

Is it not ur fraud Abakeleke brother hiding like a rat in Finland that’s begging for biafraoud unity...hahahaha

He has open another appeal donation for money again yesterday. Ekpa ur Abakeleke brother is a fraud
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:05am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Oga stay one place. Abi u wan collect?

Biafraoud unity beggars
Unity Beggars? What are you talking about you riff raff rug rat?

I am only here to witness ipobians in confusion mode.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:07am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Oga biafraoud.,stop begging us to join biafraoud..stop biafraoud unity begging. Ndi Anambra will never be a part of biafraoud. So stop begging us for unity. Hope I made myself clear? cool
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:09am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Oga biafraoud.,stop begging us to join biafraoud..stop biafraoud unity begging. Ndi Anambra will never be a part of biafraoud. So stop begging us for unity. Hope I made myself clear? cool
Ok it is not DSS & Fulani causing the chaos in the east anymore, Hypocrites now you have seen that it is You misconstrued Miscreants that have been causing the atrocities all along?

Mumus, you & Your Ohaneze Uncles.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by ResidentSnitch(f): 11:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Abakeleke miscreant shut up
When you're done drooling, you go and lift a finger on any Ebonyi person in Anambra and watch how fast your mad*ness will be cured.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 11:11am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Incoherent gibberish. DSS are the ones that started it before recruiting Ebonyi people to continue from where they stopped
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 11:12am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Ok it is not DSS & Fulani causing the chaos in the east anymore, Hypocrites now you have seen that it is You misconstrued Miscreants that have been causing the atrocities all along?

Shatap and receive sense
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:13am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Incoherent gibberish. DSS are the ones that started it before recruiting Ebonyi people to continue from where they stopped
You are amongst the G.O.A.T, Greatest Of All Times Mumu Malory of Nairaland.

Nonsense Infant minded Ipobian.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 11:14am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
You are amongst the G.O.A.T, Greatest Of All Times Mumu Malory of Nairaland.

Nonsense Infant minded Ipobian.
Shataaaaaaaappp

1 Like

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:15am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:

Hello u can check my past and present stance. I have never been a part of the cause called biafraoud. Biafraoud championed by Abakeleke touts,Nsukka cultists and touts and fraudulent buffoons like MNK and Abakeleke miscreant called Ekpa.

If u don’t gerrit...u fogerrit
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Shatap and receive sense
I believe Mazi Ikenga Kanu is carefully perusing the provisions of The Terrorism Prevention Act 2017?

Ipob Zombies now they have started fighting themselves, because one foolish idiot from Abia State that lives in South London was coursing these brainless children about an utopia Republic?

Your parents must have done a very poor job in raising you, for you to fall face down for that ludicrous ideology.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

When you're done drooling, you go and lift a finger on any Ebonyi person in Anambra and watch how fast your mad*ness will be cured.

U must be an Abakeleke old fool o. I told u what we have started already..u say u dey wait for newspapers to carry it first. Reason why I called u an Abakeleke coward. Abi is ur brain on a reverse?!

See me see local trouble o grin
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 11:19am On Apr 10, 2022
This bucketmedia guy is obviously drunk today grin
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 11:20am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
I believe Mazi Ikenga Kanu is carefully perusing the provisions of The Terrorism Prevention Act 2017?

Ipob Zombies now they have started fighting themselves, because one foolish idiot from Abia State that lives in South London was coursing these brainless children.

Your parents must have done a poor job in raising you, for you to fall face down for that ludicrous ideology.
Nonsense as usual. You guys cannot do without the Igbos yet you will be hating on them. Tell me any other Nigerian since inception of mankind that is greater than Kanu? Only I and my children will surpass him in future. Get sense oga
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:
This bucketmedia guy is obviously drunk today grin
Same thing the gentiles said, are my words to you like speaking in tongues in a foreign language, similar to the apostles of Christ with the tongue of fire?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 11:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Nonsense as usual. You guys cannot do without the Igbos yet you will be hating on them. Tell me any other Nigerian since inception of mankind that is greater than Kanu? Only I and my children will surpass him in future. Get sense oga
Malory your Papa wey born you is greater than Kanu, Yes or No?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by 1864uur: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Malory your Papa is greater than Kanu, Yes or No?
[/s]
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by 1864uur: 11:25am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:
Same thing the gentiles said, are my words to you like speaking in tongues in a foreign language, similar to the apostles of Christ with the tongue of fire?
[/s]
[s]
buckeyemedia:

Ipob Zombies now they have started fighting themselves, because one foolish idiot from Abia State that lives in South London was coursing these brainless children about an utopia Republic?

Your parents must have done a very poor job in raising you, for you to fall face down for that ludicrous ideology.
[/s]
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by leicestercamper: 11:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Anambra is the America of ebonyi people, that's why millions of ebonyi people are today living in Anambra and more are still trooping in to escape the poverty, backwardness and illiteracy ravaging ebonyi state.

[s]
ResidentSnitch:
OP, it's like you forgot your sense somewhere. Gone are the days when would open their dirty mouths and insult Abakaliki people. Take a tour round Abakaliki and weep for your own state, wherever the hell it is.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by juman(m): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Kill the criminals.
Fill the prison with them.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Malory your Papa wey born you is greater than Kanu, Yes or No?
I said only my family is greater than Kanu. Others I don't know yet
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 11:30am On Apr 10, 2022
1864uur:
[s][/s]
Patriot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by 1864urrr: 11:31am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

I am only here to witness ipobians in confusion mode.
[/s]
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by 1864urrr: 11:32am On Apr 10, 2022
[s]
buckeyemedia:

[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Asiwaju Tinubu, APC Chieftain & Abdullahi Adamu, APC Chairman / New "north Nigeria" Vs The Middle Belt / President Goodluck Jonathan Should Just Please Step Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.