Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,705 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State (3358 Views)

Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu / Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by leicestercamper: 1:44pm On Apr 10, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

If it is so, then what are the millions of Anambra indigenes doing in Abakaliki, a 'state ravaged by poverty, backwardness and illiteracy' ?

Ebonyi is a useless worthless backward state filled with illiterates and miscreants. You can't find more that 100 Anambra people in ebonyi but there are millions of ebonyi people living in Anambra. Anambra is like the America of ebonyi people
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 1:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
Ekpa is acting on his own and not representing the interest of the good people of Ebonyi

Then all good people of Ebonyi should come out and call a spade a spade by calling him to order. Abi is that too hard for the ‘good’ pple to do?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 1:59pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu2:
No mind the dunce.

The primary school I attended in my early 2000s in Abakaliki was even owned by an Anambra man.

Their students are all over in Ebonyi state schooling even up to university. They are leasing shops in international market and buying up lands right over 20 years ago.

So na small pikin person dey follow banter like this? Chaii
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 2:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
Whether u be Izzi,Ezza,Ezi all of u are same. Bunch of Abakeleke blood spilling cannibals. No wonder Ekpa keep calling for blood and fresh human heads

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Kingsley1000(m): 2:08pm On Apr 10, 2022
While IPOB ESN terrorists allow the least accomplished governor in the East, Ikpeazu, to achieve the very little he can, they're hard at work desperate to derail Soludo's administration, all because they're envious what the gentleman could achieve if given the chance to do so. Ipob was birthed in Afaraukwu, Abia state. They ought to concentrate their campaign of destruction and bloodletting there before spreading the visus elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 2:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
leicestercamper:

Ebonyi is a useless worthless backward state filled with illiterates and miscreants. You can't find more that 100 Anambra people in ebonyi but there are millions of ebonyi people living in Anambra. Anambra is like the America of ebonyi people

For your information there are more than a few hundreds of Anambra people in Ebonyi state. The ones in the state university alone are more than 100 not to mention civil service, commerce or investments.

Your state is being sponsored with wealths gained from cocaine trafficking, kidnapping and ritualism and you can’t even change your state orientation you dey find who to change from hawking. What do you want him to do? Cocaine trafficking ?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by ResidentSnitch(f): 2:10pm On Apr 10, 2022
leicestercamper:

I knew you would immediately start foaming in the mouth and having seizures without addressing the question I asked you... There you go.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Brexxit(m): 2:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
Anambrarians 2-Ebonyians 3.

Keep the gba gbos coming!
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by ShaoIin77: 2:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by buckeyemedia: 2:20pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Then all good people of Ebonyi should come out and call a spade a spade by calling him to order. Abi is that too hard for the ‘good’ pple to do?
And all Abians should do the same for that Terrorist that resides in South London, the supreme leader world wide useless egotistical Idiot in captivity.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by juman(m): 2:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
See igbos attacking themselves based on states created by ibb and abacha.

Disgusting.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by ResidentSnitch(f): 3:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
juman:
See igbos attacking themselves based on states created by ibb and abacha.

Disgusting.
Be not deceived, some of the people commenting on this thread, including me, may not be Igbo.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by sicily4u: 4:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:

I will not answer the question and I will not leave Anambra state.

If you don’t park me out of Anambra today, calamity will befall on you.

Fool

No the calamity will befall you if you refuse to pack and leave anambra state, umu bingos
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by adadike(f): 4:35pm On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

if your state is becoming developed as u said,what then are abakeleke miscreants still looking for in Anambra. Indigenous pple of Anambra are beginning to vet fed up of ur pple carry trailer and come n carry them to ur state. No matter the level of development in Ebonyi,Ebonyi pple will still run away from their land. ndi Anambra are putting an end to that rubbish. so op is right
their state is getting developed but the people can never develop. They are so primitive and backward but we will not allow their nonsense in Anambra. Boys Oye loading

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu2: 7:43pm On Apr 10, 2022
adadike:
their state is getting developed but the people can never develop. They are so primitive and backward but we will not allow their nonsense in Anambra. Boys Oye loading
and anambra people are the ones who are developed ?

Na em your people populate Asian cells in Malaysia, China, Cambodia, Indonesia awaiting their death by firing squad and others life imprisonment for cocaine trafficking?

You people are developed and worship snakes, use your family members for ritual and then again, who is the most notorious kidnap kingpin in Nigeria ? Evans the kidnapper from anambra state ?

What’s so special about you guys ?

I am definitely not envious of you and if my father was not wealthy, I will responsibly hawk than bring disrepute and shame to my state and family.

Ndi ogwu ego na ndi n’efe eke

Abeg no use my Ebonyi siblings there to renew your ritual contract

Idiots

You people are the reason the entire Nigeria hates Igbos. Boastful and crime infested lots. On top of that very discriminatory and racist.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by ShaoIin77: 7:53pm On Apr 10, 2022
adadike:

have copied this post by Leicester.

Ebonyi people are cannibals.

You are totally right.
Ebonyi people are human flesh eaters

Ebonyi people are kidnappers

Ebonyi people are monkey's

Ebonyi people are illiterates

Ebonyi people are miscreants

Ebonyi people are slaves in igboland

Ebonyi people are outcasts and 3rd class igbos.

Ebonyi people are not igbos, you guys are from awusa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by bomb24: 3:11am On Apr 11, 2022
Ebubu:
Abakaliki not abakiliki.

Your anambra accent no dey gree you talk am well?

Anambra ritualist undecided

Lol, u allowed the lunatic 'chino' Aka 'Landmack' to use his numerous trolling accounts on Nairaland to pummel you to dust.

I was watching you from the sidelines, as you poured out your frustrations on him, insulting Ndi anambra and tagged the 'Igbo' as a cursed name not worthy to be worn as a batch of honour! you allowed your emotions get the worst out of you.

Everyone who has been on nairaland for quite a long time know the raving mad dog chino as an ageless troll. He has been on this for over a decade. He has over 100 monickers he uses to stage attacks on Imo development threads; Abia state development thread; Enugu development thread and Anambra thread.

The E-idiot also attacks Anambra. He uses his cloned monickers to attack Anambra on their development thread and then uses his other pseudo pro anambra monicker to reply his comments. The incentous pig have totally destroyed our eastern state threads with his divisive bile comments..

The lunatic you have been exchanging words with is not Igbo, Ndigbos on this forum can/will confirm it, but here you are hating on yourself and hurling abusive words on your brothers because a non Igbo element, a certified mad man with patent number on nairaland was saying shit and you took it upon yourself to insult your own people. shame on you!

You need to tender an apology to the Igbos on this forum. And for the biafra hoax, it is dead on arrival.

Note: juliusmalema Aka malewsi is Igala same with the mad man u exchanged words with! we have numerous of them here on this faceless forum but our people are so fucking emotional E.g you 'Ebubu' that, they can't overlook things and allow divisive threads such as this die a natural death.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by bomb24: 3:35am On Apr 11, 2022
It's funny watching how Ebubu2 fell for chino divisive antics. The funny thing amonsgt them all is that: chino is ready to roll in the mud with ebubu2 for the next one month without getting tired.

Ebubu2 I beckon on you to stop replying chino; chino is DEPRESSED and looking for whom to pour his frustrations out on.

Ebubu2 If u intend to hold intellectual discussions regarding to this current sad development going on in the east. I will advice you to create a twitter account were u can have conversation with sound minds in regards to this Anambra vs Ebonyi blame game wars circulating over the media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

David Hundeyin Decided To Break The Table / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi Is The Greatest Contributor To Consumption In Nigeria. / Yoruba In Abia Appoint Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.