Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State (3359 Views)

Umuahia, Abakaliki And Enugu People Are Very Useless - Nnamdi Kanu / Dapo Abiodun: My Predecessor’s Housing Projects Are Now Miscreants’ Den / Gumi: Biafra & Oduduwa Agitators Are Miscreants Not Different From Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

That’s not all na...ewu Abakeleke grin

We will use our ritual money to buy the whole of Abakeleke and drop change. Ritual money na ur mate? grin
you are invited to come and buy.

Still doesn’t change who will be the governor and local government chairman and who will be ruling the state in all elective and appointment positions.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ndibunna: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
Abakaliki not abakiliki.

Your anambra accent no dey gree you talk am well?

Anambra ritualist undecided

I don't care what they are called. They should go back to their place.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 9:18am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
Why are you abusing Abakaliki people blindly without proof
Ebonyi and Imo state people are behind what is going on in Anambra state. You guys should stop coming to Anambra state

3 Likes

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
you are invited to come and buy.

Still doesn’t change who will be the governor and local government chairman and who will be ruling the state in all elective and appointment positions.

Abakeleke miscreant grin

When are u burning down properties in Abakeleke?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ndibunna: 9:19am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Ebonyi and Imo state people are behind what is going on in Anambra state. You guys should stop coming to Anambra state

Fact
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

Abakeleke miscreant grin

When are u burning down properties in Abakeleke?
start with attacking Ebonyians first if you get liver
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:20am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
You can never stop our people

Biafra kill una there. Better remove Ebonyi state from all your Biafra maps.

Dave Umahi has told you we are not part of Biafra and will never be.

1 Like

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Frigga13:

Ezi

Wetin concern IPOB concern agbero ..

Una sense dey leak?
You are always on every Igbo Thread, why do you chose that as a career?
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 9:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
You can never stop our people
Terrorist of the east. I've given quit notice to those Ebonyi people living in our compound. They are up to no good. Ebonyi people should stop flooding into Anambra state
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:24am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Terrorist of the east. I've given quit notice to those Ebonyi people living in our compound. They are up to no good. Ebonyi people should stop flooding into Anambra state
Anambra ritualist better send them packing before you use them to renew your ritual.

And better start having space to accommodate your brothers in Anambra when Umahi revokes all their shops in International Market as well as lands and send them back to open shops at Upper Iweka !

Biafra republic kill una there

We are NOT BROTHERS
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ndibunna: 9:26am On Apr 10, 2022
Hizzy:

You are always on every Igbo Thread, why do you chose that as a career?
Abakiliki boy mind your state.

Anambra no be ezza field.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ndibunna: 9:27am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
Anambra ritualist better send them packing before you use them to renew your ritual.

And better start having space to accommodate your brothers in Anambra when Umahi revokes all their shops in International Market as well as lands and send them back to open shops at Upper Iweka !

We are NOT BROTHERS

Nobody needs you guys in anyway.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
ogbeni if you do anyhow all your shops and properties in Abakaliki will be confiscated and all the lands y’all bought in Ai will be revoked.

Efulefu
Don't mind them oh
They are imposters claiming Igbo please don't fall to that propaganda
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
ogbeni if you do anyhow all your shops and properties in Abakaliki will be confiscated and all the lands y’all bought in Ai will be revoked.

Efulefu
Don't mind them oh
They are imposters claiming Igbo please don't fall to that propaganda
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:29am On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Nobody needs you guys in anyway.

Says who eats Ebonyi rice and his brothers are mining minerals and buying properties in Ebonyi state.

I am sure all your properties will be sweet to be confiscated and indigenized by state government when it’s time.

I also don’t want to see Peter obi come here to do campaigns if at all he’ll get ticket which I’m sure he won’t. Such a light feather politician.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:30am On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

allow your anambra ritualist and drug trafficking tongue to pronounce it as Abakaliki na cheesy
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 9:31am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:

We are NOT BROTHERS
Which Anambra man in his right senses will live in a local village like Ebonyi state? Any Anambra man seeing there should be disgraced for descending too low. Ebonyi people are not Igbos. You guys and the Fulanis are from same ancestors. Truth be told not only Anambra but the entire south east states have not accepted you guys as Igbos reason why we degrade you people at any given opportunity. We see you people the way we see those wretched Fulanis. For the last time you guys should stop coming to Anambra state. We don't like you people
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:33am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

U dey wait for newspapers? grin

Coward like u...I am giving u first class info and you’re waiting for newspaper. You’re not yet serious,when you’re ,u and ur useless gov can start burning the houses hahahaha
Lol given us first Class info on Nairaland
Haha I'm proudly Ebonyian from EZZA so you can't do jack I will be at upper Iweka on Tuesday I will quote you
You must come and do your worst, since you claim to come from Anambra, you must come unless you're not from Anambra
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Kinematics: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Beremx:
Is the Op Chino? Sounds like him

Flesh and blood did not reveal this to you. You are indeed cerebral.

Chino the ihiala he goat keeps metamorphosing everyday. Watch how he will appear with his porthacourt1stson moniker to reply me.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:37am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
Which Anambra man in his right senses will live in a local village like Ebonyi state? Any Anambra man seeing there should be disgraced for descending too low. Ebonyi people are not Igbos. You guys and the Fulanis are from same ancestors. Truth be told not only Anambra but the entire south east states have not accepted you guys as Igbos reason why we degrade you people at any given opportunity. We see you people the way we see those wretched Fulanis. For the last time you guys should stop coming to Anambra state. We don't like you people

Wetting your state get wey Ebonyi no get ?

You get airport we get am.
Malls, we get am.
Fly overs we get am.
Stadium we get am two.
Two government owned universities, we get am.
And also a private university better than any that could be found in your ritual and snake worshipping state.

You don’t accept us to be Igbo and so fvcking what? Is the Igbo tag not a curse by the way? You don’t accept us to be Igbo but an Ebonyi man has taken SE slot to become Secretary to the Federal Government and Senate President in person of Anyim Pius.

Ebonyi governor is Chairman of South East Governors Forum.

If truly you don’t take us to be Igbos, start a campaign and write letter to FG to deleanate us from SE and enlist us into North Central and then we will take your anti-Igbo statements serious. Otherwise you are just bluffing.

Keep hating while we keep developing. You dey use your rubbish four-by-four ugly building that “only Abakaliki people” can afford to make mouth. If you’re too wealthy na your fellow Anambra people for be your tenants. grin

Snake woman
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Malory: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:

Wetting your state get wey Ebonyi no get ?

You get airport we get am.
Malls, we get am.
Fly overs we get am.
Stadium we get am two.
Two government owned universities, we get am.
And also a private university better than any that could be found in your ritual and snake worshipping state.

You don’t accept us to be Igbo and so fvcking what? Is the Igbo tag not a curse by the way? You don’t accept us to be Igbo but an Ebonyi man has taken SE slot to become Secretary to the Federal Government and Senate President in person of Anyim Pius.

Ebonyi governor is Chairman of South East Governors Forum.

If truly you don’t take us to be Igbos, start a campaign and write letter to FG to deleanate us from SE and enlist us into North Central and then we will take your anti-Igbo statements serious. Otherwise you are just bluffing.

Keep hating while we keep developing. You dey use your rubbish four-by-four ugly building that “only Abakaliki people” can afford to make mouth. If you’re too wealthy na your fellow Anambra people for be your tenants. grin

Snake woman
grin grin grin. See pains. You are expending all your energy to write epistle to me the way I'll be struggling to write to C Ronaldo because of the difference in class and everything. grin grin. Truly Ebonyi people have a long way to go before they can be considered fit to talk to an Anambra man grin. Let me go and prepare for church boy. You can reply maybe when I have the chance I'll read your crap. I won't descend so low again to banter with an Ebonyi man grin
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Lol Anambra this Anambra that can you show us your State of origin if you say you're from Anambra
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Malory:
grin grin grin. See pains. You are expending all your energy to write epistle to me the way I'll be struggling to write to C Ronaldo because of the difference in class and everything. grin grin. Truly Ebonyi people have a long way to go before they can be considered fit to talk to an Anambra man grin. Let me go and prepare for church boy. You can reply maybe when I have the chance I'll read your crap. I won't descend so low again to banter with an Ebonyi man grin

You have no way to banter my argument so you chose to run away grin

Nonsense.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Brexxit(m): 9:47am On Apr 10, 2022
Chai what a tribe!

Biafra country will be full of confusion.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 9:55am On Apr 10, 2022
Brexxit:
Chai what a tribe!

Biafra country will be full of confusion.
I pray it never comes to pass.

I will for sure vote against it if the plebiscite comes to Ebonyi state.

That’s my payment to all Anambra supremacists trolling on Ebonyi thinking they’ll subjugate us.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by ResidentSnitch(f): 9:59am On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Take your people back. Their nuisance is getting outta hand.
Shut your big mouth, Anambra people have been living in Ebonyi State for years; many of them own lands, shops and houses everywhere in Abakaliki and they've not all been of sterling character yet, you don't hear Ebonyi people calling for them to leave. You must have taken leave of your thinking faculty.
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Kingsley1000(m): 10:18am On Apr 10, 2022
85% OF ARRESTED HOODLUMS CAUSING MAYHEM IN THE STATE ARE NOT ANAMBRARIANS - GOV. SOLUDO Addressing members of the press at Aguata Local Government Area Secretariat, the Executive Governor of Anambra State, Prof Charles C. Soludo CFR said that armed criminals have been operating as kidnappers, rapists, etc. for close to two years from camps set up in Aguluezechukwu and Oboji. The security personnels in the state clamped on them and in the process of fleeing, decided to set Aguata LGA headquarters ablaze. He reiterated his stance on offering amnesty to those in the bush, so they can be rehabilated and become useful to the society but stressed that those who refuse the offer shall face the full wrath of the Law because they can't intimidate the people of Anambra State. Mr Governor further revealed that 85% of these criminals are from a particular state in South East while the remaining 15% come from other states. Items recovered in their camps are registers of kidnapped victims, weapons, charms, etc. Prof Soludo assured the people that peace and stability must return in Anambra and SouthEast. "Anybody in the bush is a criminal and will be treated as such. We will come after criminals because the people's power must triumph. We must create a liveable and prosperous homeland where peace, security and progress must thrive".

2 Likes

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
start with attacking Ebonyians first if you get liver

I told u what’s already happening to ur miscreants in Anambra,u claim to wait for the newspapers to carry it first before u start acting,,,,ain’t u a bloody coward?

Getaway u! Abakeleke cowardly miscreant don’t quote me again
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 10:51am On Apr 10, 2022
ResidentSnitch:

Shut your big mouth, Anambra people have been living in Ebonyi State for years; many of them own lands, shops and houses everywhere in Abakaliki and they've not all been of sterling character yet, you don't hear Ebonyi people calling for them to leave. You must have taken leave of your thinking faculty.

Abakeleke miscreant shut up
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Landmack: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Ebubu:
I pray it never comes to pass.

I will for sure vote against it if the plebiscite comes to Ebonyi state.

That’s my payment to all Anambra supremacists trolling on Ebonyi thinking they’ll subjugate us.

We’ll be very glad u miscreants vote against it pls. ANAMBRA has always been great and will continue to be great..we have never yearned for dirty fraudulent Biafra championed by Abia,Abakeleke and imo miscreants.

As for una Abakeleke pple we have nothing in common with u pple pls. All of u should getat.unity beggars
Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by paramakina202: 10:58am On Apr 10, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:
Let me put it this way, if Lagos State Governor Babajide Sanwolu decide to eradicate all touts from Lagos.

What do you think will happen?

Soludo made an announcement to eradicate touts in Anambra without making alternative sources of income to these boys.

I was expecting him to take them off the streets and establish farm settlements with monthly salary or weekly stipend.

Majority of these touts in Anambra are forming different criminal gangs to frustrate the governor.

Am aware that IPOB is also on one hand trying to make a case for Kanu.

But majority of the security issue in Anambra lately is due to the disbanded touts.

Insecurity in Anambra state has been there even before Soludo was elected governor.It has nothing to do with banning of touts.IPOB/ESN/UGM is solely responsible for it.Abi Hope Uzodinma banned touts too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning: Abakaliki And Imo State Miscreants Creating Problems In Anambra State by Ebubu: 11:00am On Apr 10, 2022
Landmack:

We’ll be very glad u miscreants vote against it pls. ANAMBRA has always been great and will continue to be great..we have never yearned for dirty fraudulent Biafra championed by Abia,Abakeleke and imo miscreants.

As for una Abakeleke pple we have nothing in common with u pple pls. All of u should getat.unity beggars

Who is begging for unity with you?

If you dare bring referendum to our doorstep we will be proud to be saboteurs and make sure you remain in this Nigeria by force or better secede without us.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sarki No Longer Support APC, Buhari Has Happened To Him. See Pic / Earthquake : Peter Obi And His Son Spend 1 Week Working As Lebourers In Haiti / The North's Future And 'Almajirai'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.