Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,943 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students (740 Views)

No WASSCE For Nigerian Students Now - Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / Guidelines For Reopening Of Schools By Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba / We Are Considering Reopening Schools After Interstate Travel Ban- Emeka Nwajiuba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by joy4news(m): 11:06pm On May 15, 2022
The former Minister of State for Education Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba has apologised to Nigerian students over the lingering strike by the Academic Union of Universities (ASUU), saying his children are also affected.

Nwajiuba, a presidential aspirant under the All Progressives Congress (APC), tendered the apology during his appearance on Channels Television’s Sunday Politics.

“I do apologise to Nigerian students because as their minister, I will take responsibility. But also, on behalf of the Federal Government, I would say ‘please understand what the issues are’,” he said during the current affairs show.

“All my four children have passed through Nigerian universities. I still have two who are at home now, because they are all in public universities.”

https://www.channelstv.com/2022/05/15/ASUU-strike-nwajiuba-apologises-to-nigerian-students-says-his-children-are-affected/

Re: ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by InnoBest188(m): 11:16pm On May 15, 2022
“All my four children have passed through Nigerian universities. I still have two who are at home now, because they are all in public universities.”

And so
Shey na now you come remember ??

2 Likes

Re: ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by olus01(m): 12:10am On May 16, 2022
All scope na lie
And all lie na scope

1 Like

Re: ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by BeardGangJnr1(m): 5:45am On May 16, 2022
Oga Rest Abeg..the more u talk...the angrier we become

1 Like

Re: ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by MVLOX(m): 7:14am On May 16, 2022
To hell with his apology....
Re: ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by MrOreo(m): 8:15am On May 16, 2022
olus01:
All scope na lie
And all lie na scope
He's not lying on this one...
Re: ASUU strike: Nwajiuba Apologises To Nigerian Students by Mrkcee(m): 8:37am On May 16, 2022
grin
BeardGangJnr1:
Oga Rest Abeg..the more u talk...the angrier we become

(1) (Reply)

Mom Confronts Staff After Discovering Books That Teach Kids About Gender Change / Delta State Uni / Nnamdi Azikiwe University: Giant Amongst Equals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.