Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,356 members, 7,836,460 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:11 AM

Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen (18901 Views)

Peter Obi: Nigeria Needs Leaders With Genuine Identity, Verified Credentials / Peter Obi: Nigeria Owes A Debt That That Could Build 160 Kainji Dams / Nigeria Now Ranks Fourth In The World Bank’s Top 10 Debtors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by WHITELIGHTER: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
That was the idea from 2015
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Mandate2023: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Best of luck to u mr obi china pandora

If it was a yoruba nw those flat head would have been running there mouth like tap with hate and bitterness

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by lexy2014: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
hisexcellency34:
If carnage happen, will you be spared?

but there is already carnage

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Nobody: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
I don tay when the Zoo had been competing with Afghanistan, they suppose to have overtaken them by now if the international media was sincere to report things happening here but bribery and threat and lies from the North and govt was blocking the world from knowing what had been happening in the country..
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Botbota: 5:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Godstiger(m): 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
And the leaders don't give a sh***t
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by PrinceMajestic: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
And so? Mumu Peter obi. You guys over hype this man in Nairaland here, when I watched his debate against vice president Osinbajo before election I was so disappointed, while Osinbajo was lecturing everyone on governance obi was crying China this China that. The guy has nothing upstairs, I confirmed it from that day so I don't take him seriously

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by buckeyemedia: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-nigeria-suffering-from-cumulative-leadership-failure-peter-obi/
Mr Fidelity Bank, Nigeria is a Federation of States, you lazy people produce nothing, so how will you not be worse than Afghanistan, can you tell me what commodity Anambra exports for foreign exchange?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by CaptainAyub: 5:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sergio104:
My dearest Peter
You have spoken well.

On your mandate we stand.

Thou I know the rate at which this people will skyrocket insecurity when you assume to power just to paint your administration bad will be so Awful embarassed cry
We will recall Ihejirika from retirement to pound the terrorists
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by RecessionistPMB: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Expect some mumus to start masturbating on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Bobloco: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
An undisputable fact
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Advocate500: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:
And it's you a cry baby that we need to stop security?

Same Obi Pandora that can't muster the courage to speak against baby terrorists like IPOB is the one that will now face Ansaru, Boko Haram, Bandits, and killer Fulani herdsmen.

If it is easy by just speaking English, Soludo should have contained the IPOB terrorists in Anambra but now the poor man understand whats'up coz IPOB just burn a whole secretariat in his LG.

if you believe that a dead brain like Buhari can stop insecurity, what have changed now in your low sense of reasoning? I believe you are also believing that a political thug cum agbero like Tinubu will stop insecurity in Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by buckeyemedia: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
And so? Mumu Peter obi. You guys over hype this man in Nairaland here, when I watched his debate against vice president Osinbajo before election I was so disappointed, while Osinbajo was lecturing everyone on governance obi was crying China this China that. The guy has nothing upstairs, I confirmed it from that day so I don't take him seriously
He is a trader by heart, that is how they see the world.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by vicfajeze: 5:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
whó caused it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by PARADIZEPRIEST: 5:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
IS YOU FCKING DO OR DIE POLITRICKCIANS THAT ARM THUGS DURING ELECTIONS.BUT AFTER eLECTIONS THEY DONT RETURN YOUR EVIL GUNS AND USE THEM FOR CRIME like this in east and north.
ASK YA OBJ WHO INVENTED DO OR DIE ELECTION. NAIJA NEEDS JERRY ROWLINGs TO WIPE OUT ALL EVIL POLITICIANS AND EVIL MILITARY PEOPLE sponsoring violence in Nigeria,so that permanent peace aud progress and prevail in NigeriaangryNaija people Pray Pray for a Jerry Rowlings to emerge in Nigeria from today IFSHA angry

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by PrinceMajestic: 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
He is a trader by heart, that is how they see the world.
Lol, oh my God. So all traders see the whole world as China?

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Oyikoha(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Peter for the Job

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by buckeyemedia: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
vicfajeze:
whó caused it?
Apga turned pdp, yet Soludo say na Empty Treasury Willie leave for am?

This nonsense Peter Obi is talking of saving Nigeria, when Ndi Anambra are crying for rescue?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by duro4chang(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
It used to be the north but the east especially his state Anambra has joined.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by africandollar: 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Now we are talking! Any right thinking person should stand behind this man. I am an Omoluabi and I would take a Peter Obi over a Jagaban anyday...if only votes would count in Nigeria. embarassed cry
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by buckeyemedia: 5:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
Lol, oh my God. So all traders see the whole world as China?
Let your conscience, be the Judge, na you know.

Christ said he without sin, should cast the first stone.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by trutharena: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Advocate500:
if you believe that a dead brain like Buhari can stop insecurity, what have changed now in your low sense of reasoning? I believe you are also believing that a political thug cum agbero like Tinubu will stop insecurity in Nigeria.

Between Tinubu Lagos and the foolish Obi Anambra, which is more safer?

During Obi tenure, MASSOB reigned supreme with kidnapping and killing the order of the day. Why can’t he apply all this his theory to save Anambra?

The same man speaking English, why can’t he save the SE from the current security dilemma by advising the governors and pitching is custom made solutions to shame Buhari? Obi Pandora is a scam, the earlier you know that the better for you.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Flier: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Why is he talking about Nigeria when there is no peace in his region ?
This people should go and clean their house before the talk about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by PrinceMajestic: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
buckeyemedia:
Let your conscience, be your Judge, na you know.
yeah and the Peter obi I saw speaking that day is a fortunate dunce

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Timmi: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
bennybuhari:

https://independent.ng/2023-nigeria-suffering-from-cumulative-leadership-failure-peter-obi/

Mr ChinaandIndia man, your statistics is highly flawed and skewed. Why don’t you concentrate on getting rid of killings, drugs and wanton destruction your crime infested southeast enclave. Use that statistics before citing irrelevant data from obscure sources.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by saintkel(m): 5:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
u didn't take him seriously but u took n voted for ur brother Osinbande....where has he gotten us to?.....u guys want us to vote Tinubu after d failure u forced on us?....it will never be well with anyone supporting PMB n Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by rickyrex(m): 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:
And it's you a cry baby that we need to stop security? His only contribution is to speak English and textbook definition without tailoring to custom Nigeria problem.

Same Obi Pandora that can't muster the courage to speak against baby terrorists like IPOB is the one that will now face Ansaru, Boko Haram, Bandits, and killer Fulani herdsmen.

If it is easy by just speaking English, Soludo should have contained the IPOB terrorists in Anambra but now the poor man understand whats'up coz IPOB just burn a whole secretariat in his LG.

I hate to see dumb brains like you here. When did Peter obi become your president that he would have been the one to fix the security situation in eastern Nigeria. Guy chanel your hatred to your mister president buhari. He Peter obi is not the president of Nigeria and even when he was on sit as the governor of anambra ipob attack was never like this. Except you just bought a new phone to start getting news

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by buckeyemedia: 5:42pm On Apr 08, 2022
PrinceMajestic:
yeah and the Peter obi I saw speaking that day is a fortunate dunce
Peter Obi is a good guy, Minister for Trade & Investment will be alright for him.

He will add value like Amaechi did in Ministry of Transportation.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
The lying SOB Chinese man again. Pandora pathetic Obi.
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by osazsky(m): 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Oga shut up...who did d research..goat u will get ur biafra 2 days to elections..leave nigeria matter for nigerians...we want our country..idiot...instead of u to encourage us to continue the sit at home till death..d gready fool wants to be president of Nigeria instead of biafra..get out here
Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Ddokie: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
evansjeff:
See this crook, and legendary liar, if this country had been functioning properly, this one should be in jail. Let me wait for the first ipig to quote me. Nonsense

i no fit laugh o.

Why talk rubbish when you know you will be quoted for it?

Na to dey swear for person wen go quote you in advance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Nigeria Now Ranks In The Same Place With Afghanistan,Yemen by Golan007: 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
Is Obi not from Anambra state that has been burning for almost 1 year now?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ateke Tom Didn’t Endorse Resurrection Of Biafra –monarch - Radio Niger Delta. / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.