Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,967 members, 7,956,624 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:40 PM

Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? (4088 Views)

Isn't This Sexual Harassment? / Bet9ja: Man Commits Suicide In Yenagoa, Bayelsa (Graphic Photos) / Policemen In Uniforms With Guns Playing Bet9ja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by Izprince(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2022
One thing is sure, bet9ja cannot be on the loosing side, because they have done the right analysis and balance both real live match, virtual football and the rest to always come out with the higher % of winning, one cannot win over 40m on real live match, and bet9ja makes more than that in one settings of virtual game. And one other thing is also sure, bet9ja cannot be the leading sport betting site in Nigeria for ever, Change is constant. Know this and know peace. Let's us just be ready to take advantage of this, if you find out that they have lost some data do not hesitate to write to them that your balance is not correct. Get ready to cash out guys.
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by iyke2ken(m): 11:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Nadeol:

They hack into a bank's system and move money; don't you think it's possible in this scenario too? Is it the management that handles the payouts when they move the bank's money?

What you have in your Bank account and Bet9ja account are virtual funds. I can move your money from both accounts if I get hold of your log in details and telephone number/email to obtain the final OTP.

One security feature Bet9ja has however put in place to forestall stealing of your funds is that I cannot move the money to my bank account if proper KYC has not been done and part of it is to have your Bet9ja account details tally with your Bank account details. So, Mr. Ben Smith cannot move money from his Bet9ja account to Mr. Don Morgan's bank account.

This makes a lot of sense

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by Honestfrend: 11:59am On Apr 09, 2022
sukar886:
Maybe someone won 100,000,000.... grin grin grin

grin grin
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by Benwallt(m): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you win one billion naira, bet9ja will pay you. The company is rich. You know how much they make weekly?
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by manchyme: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Restroom:
For me, I don't believe it. They just scammed their customers big time. That's all I can say.

We know how Nigeria works. Inside job. Even if they were hacked, na Dem still run their customers street.

That's how we roll in Nigeria.

Stop chooking your mouth in something you don't know
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by manchyme: 9:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
Benwallt:
If you win one billion naira, bet9ja will pay you. The company is rich. You know how much they make weekly?

They don't know

1 Like

Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by Benwallt(m): 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
manchyme:

They don't know
They come talking trash.
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by willbayo(m): 12:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Izprince:
One thing is sure, bet9ja cannot be on the loosing side, because they have done the right analysis and balance both real live match, virtual football and the rest to always come out with the higher % of winning, one cannot win over 40m on real live match, and bet9ja makes more than that in one settings of virtual game. And one other thing is also sure, bet9ja cannot be the leading sport betting site in Nigeria for ever, Change is constant. Know this and know peace. Let's us just be ready to take advantage of this, if you find out that they have lost some data do not hesitate to write to them that your balance is not correct. Get ready to cash out guys.
I Dey with you
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by ben1daEbiri(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2022
manchyme:

Bet9ja is too strong to what you people are having in mind. People wey get like 500 branches in every state, turning in trillions of naira every weekend.
Make una no dey chook mouth for something una no sabi abi.

Trillions? ��� you're a joke bro! How much is Nigerian budget
Re: Could It Be That Bet9ja Isn't Truthful About The Hack Of Their Website? by Cemiakumor: 9:52am On Feb 27
All who talked anyhow that year, how far the lies. That’s why de said to trust man mouth no good, you guys just talk like say ona know everything about bet9ja say na shutdown. Anyway bad mouth de for every good thing

(1) (2) (Reply)

Inside Life:. Yahoo Boy Caught With Mother And Father's Head On His Way For Mone / Man Butchered For Sleeping With Another Man's Wife(horrible Photos) / I Killed The 3 Students Because They’re Rippers - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.