Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,827 members, 7,810,169 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast (1460 Views)

Man Speaks On How Oshiomhole Gave Them Access To Roads As Governor / Jubilation In Rivers As Lost Aircraft Finally Returns (Photos) / Top 5 Governors Who Invested Massively On Roads In Their States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
I traveled from Abuja to Umuahia by Road and for the first time in my life policemen, soldiers and other security agents on the road didn't request for bribe, harass, intimidate or ask for non existent vehicle papers to exploit road users

Whatever or whoever is responsible for this should continue with their good works.
God bless Alaigbo.

13 Likes

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Frigga13: 12:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
Thank God ..

Peace have return

So what’s the excuse of burning Anambra State and killings again by ekpa boys and IPOB?

Fulani don wake
Police don wake
Road don free

Wetin be the excuse again?

Na igbo Una wan start to kill and make igbo government ungovernable for what

What’s their reason.. ?

They want to control igboland and decide for igbos

And be incharge in igboland

Makachi IPOB esn ekpa and his boys are imps

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by triple996(m): 12:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na lie
Sit at home continues grin
Biafra must burn to pieces
Ekpa is our new supreme leader

Try ekpa and u go colllect cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by colorsofrainbow: 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
triple996:
Na lie
Say it without crying grin grin
Pained terrorist grin

11 Likes

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:
I traveled from Abuja to Umuahia by Road and for the first time in my life policemen, soldiers and other security agents on the road didn't request for bribe, harass, intimidate or ask for non existent vehicle papers to exploit road users

Whatever or whoever is responsible for this should continue with their good works.
God bless Alaigbo.

Who should we thank now?

grin
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
triple996:
Na lie

grin
Crying more than the bereaved grin

4 Likes

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Frigga13:
Thank God ..

Peace have return

So what’s the excuse of burning Anambra State and killings again by ekpa boys and IPOB?

Fulani don wake
Police don wake
Road don free

Wetin be the excuse again?

Na igbo Una wan start to kill and make igbo government ungovernable for what

What’s their reason.. ?

They want to control igboland and decide for igbos

And be incharge in igboland

Makachi IPOB esn ekpa and his boys are imps
I don't understand all what you wrote or have answers to your questions.
I am a road user who noticed the difference between now and what is used to be before.
Whenever I travel by road to the East before I use to have between 10 to 20k in 100 naira fresh mint for bribes.
This didn't happen yesterday.

3 Likes

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by heniford2: 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

God bless Alaigbo.
me too i saw it oh though i was scared but for the first time no Army on the Road thanks to Unknown Gunman

1 Like

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

Who should we thank now?

grin
I don't know who's responsible but whoever the person is, he/she is doing a very good job.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Rollsnjaguar(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

I don't know who's responsible but whoever the person is, he/she is doing a very good job.

I know you don't want to mention name grin grin
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Idiko1: 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2022
triple996:
Na lie
Biafra must burn to pieces
Ekpa is our new supreme leader

Try ekpa and u go colllect cheesy

You are not smart.

2 Likes

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by DickDastardly(m): 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
N
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rollsnjaguar:

I know you don't want to mention name grin grin
If I know the person responsible I will definitely give them credit.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
DickDastardly:
Noticed that as well. The ever hostile forces are now more friendly and polite. Fewer as well.
Exactly, I pray they continue that way.

1 Like

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Broveens42(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
DickDastardly:
Noticed that as well. The ever hostile forces are now more friendly and polite. Fewer as well.

Most easterners don't know the little respect they have now in Nija is due to MNK; He made it Clear that Nigeria government didn't actually end the civil war with igbos and by extension the old eastern region (probably)
That explains why people's houses would be raised Down in the east due to pockets of attacks on their service men

1 Like

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Coldsperm: 1:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
You hardly meet those security forces in their extortion points nowadays. Those you will manage to see are now more humble than ever. The people that made it possible should keep it up. More power to your elbows oo. God will continue to bless you people. No harm or evil shall befall you. Any of them that tries to misbehave will have you guys to contend with. Iseeeeee!!!

4 Likes

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Landmack: 1:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
by the time Esn and ipob miscreants take over and begin to mount check points and extorting and kidnaping travelers..that time u will begin to cry a different cry

Every corner of the country is bleeped up. i see no redemption from any agitating fraud groups

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Golan007: 2:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

I am a road user who noticed the difference between now and what is used to be before.
Whenever I travel by road to the East before I use to have between 10 to 20k in 100 naira fresh mint for bribes.

But you must leave the East before it gets dark on Sunday.

Not a bad trade off.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Landmack: 2:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

u will never understand

u will begin to understand when ur own brothers fuelled by greed take over those roads and begin yo extort you or get killed/kidnapped...na then u go sabi
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by paramakina202: 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

God bless Alaigbo.

Sanity have returned on our roads while madness have taken over our villages and towns.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
paramakina202:

Sanity have returned on our roads while madness have taken over our villages and towns.
I don't know the villages and towns you are talking about cos as am typing this am chilling in the upper echelon of Evergreen Hotels in Umuahia

Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Landmack:

u will never understand

u will begin to understand when ur own brothers fuelled by greed take over those roads and begin yo extort you or get killed/kidnapped...na then u go sabi
You guys really need to stop wishing bad things happens to others simply cos they don't speak your tongue.
Stop the hate
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 7:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

But you must leave the East before it gets dark on Sunday.

Not a bad trade off.
I am on ground here and you are over there telling me about what's happening here?
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by paramakina202: 7:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

I don't know the villages and towns you are talking about cos as am typing this am chilling in the upper echelon of Evergreen Hotels in Umuahia

Their madness no reach Umuahia next time try Orlu or Ihiala ka ikweta na ona eme.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by Ikinternational: 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

You guys really need to stop wishing bad things happens to others simply cos they don't speak your tongue.
Stop the hate

You didn't understand or misunderstood

Those that claim to be helping us in igboland are actually fvcking us.

Does news not reach your side.

Any function for SE unknown groups come out of the darkness to extend their hands.

You must pay or else
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
paramakina202:

Their madness no reach Umuahia next time try Orlu or Ihiala ka ikweta na ona eme.
Ok, whenever I get to the places you mentioned I will let you know Sir.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by paramakina202: 7:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
shortgun:

Ok, whenever I get to the places you mentioned I will let you know Sir.

Umuahia is safe so enjoy your Stay... that is my city.
Re: Sanity Finally Returns To Roads In Southeast by shortgun(m): 8:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
paramakina202:

Umuahia is safe so enjoy your Stay... that is my city.
I will, thanks.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Over 12hours After Tinubu Reportedly Departs England, Yet To Land Nigeria / BREAKING: NNPP Collapses Structure, Joins Powerful Political Party / Just In: CBN Releases Security Features Of New Naira Notes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.