Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,145 members, 7,829,091 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:01 PM

Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption (32831 Views)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) / Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Mkayfrenzy(m): 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
NarutUzumaki7th:
grin
ARE YOU READY TO MAKE 100-250K MONTHLY WORKING AS A FREELANCER?

"I don't think this is realistic"

It's your life, it's your future. It's time to take the reins and create what you want.
The first step is learning the skills and knowledge that successful freelancers have.
We're opening our doors to anyone who wants to learn the skills they need to make an impact in the world of freelancing.

The class is free but space is limited!!

Or contact her via:

NB: Class starts tomorrow.

If that's how it's easy to make 250k monthly if not you won't be posting your low budget flyer here on nairaland

You want to teach people how to make 250k monthly for free. You must be Jesus. Coz human beings no nice reach that level. We know you people's scope. After one definition of what digital marketing is. Next thing is to "join my paid mentorship and earn thousands bla bla bla pay a token of 5k to the account". Stop deceiving gullible Nigerians all in the name of getting traffic. They. Awon low budget digital marketer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by MadamVanessa(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
almarthins:

Are u from akwa ibom ?
Perhaps, u dey chop dog meat.
Are dogs edible?
Na abomination where I come from grin grin

shocked

What is taboo in your place may not be taboo in another place. It's called culture relativity.

For your place to see dog eating as a taboo doesn't mean that all places sees it too. There's a way of life you people approved there, in another place it's a taboo.

Like in my place cow meat is highly prohibited, it's a big taboo to eat cow meat, but this is cow meat that virtually every parts of Nigeria eat it.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by BENEAMATA: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Correction , cross river/akwa ibom and ondo rank joint third in the world in dog meat consumption , Nigeria ranks a distant 189th .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by almarthins(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

Idiotic comment

The goat, fish, cow , chicken you killed and eat doesn't have feelings too just like human. Myopic people everywhere

Perhaps, u didn't travel wide enough to understand some cultures and traditional beliefs. Where I come from they believe whoever can kill a dog and eat can also kill human being. It is even forbidden to kill dogs except they want to worship Ogun(god of iron). Or other deity that formerly require human sacrifice.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by shaggy007(m): 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Calabar. Please note that anybody who can kill or eat dogs can as well kill humans and eat them.

Dogs have all the reflexes humans have. They have emotions, feelings, pain, hunger, thirst, crying, happiness, etc. They are more intelligent than most humans too

A dog is more intelligent than you bro : only you.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by GreaterFuture(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
aribisala0:
Meje l'ogun mi
Ogun Alara ni n gba aja

Mo fi owo ra aja
a mo ri bo Ogun l'ode
Translate it pls...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Codes151(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Calabar. Please note that anybody who can kill or eat dogs can as well kill humans and eat them.

Dogs have all the reflexes humans have. They have emotions, feelings, pain, hunger, thirst, crying, happiness, etc. They are more intelligent than most humans too
so cow, donkey, monkey, and others don't?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by naija1stnigar(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
Nonsense stats what does the being alive of dogs has to do with my own personal advancement abeg make una kill any dog wet don dey cross 2 years of living at least men must chop calabar and akwa ibom people oya over to you guys.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Ecos(m): 4:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
No thanks to calabar and jos people

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by jrusky(m): 4:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
Haaa, again?

Snake meat will be the next record breaking for Nigeria with the way people eat that strange creature is appalling.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by almarthins(m): 4:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:

shocked

What is taboo in your place may not be taboo in another place. It's called culture dynamics.

For your place to see dog eating as a taboo doesn't mean that all places sees it too. There's a way of life you people approved there, in another place it's a taboo.

Like in my place cow meat is highly prohibited, it's a big taboo to eat cow meat, but this is cow meat that virtually every parts of Nigeria eat it.

True! Cow meat na delicacy for here o! Dog can miss road but cow must not miss road o! angry

There is a way culture, beliefs and religion wired us to think. So no vex wen u see people making mention of Ur state. grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by shegra58: 4:09pm On Apr 08, 2022

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by aribisala0(m): 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
Tetrahedron:
In the bible we have clean beasts and unclean beasts

Choose wisely
Yes according to the Hebrew story book crayfish, point and kill cattfish, shrimps, crabs, snails, oysters, Rabbit,bush rat are all UNCLEAN
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Boyooosa(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rawtruth1:

How are they more intelligent than humans, kindly enlighten me pls?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by aribisala0(m): 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
GreaterFuture:

Translate it pls...
I no know book
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by MadamVanessa(f): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
almarthins:

Perhaps, u didn't travel wide enough to understand some cultures and traditional beliefs. Where I come from they believe whoever can kill a dog and eat can also kill human being. It is even forbidden to kill dogs except they want to worship Ogun(god of iron). Or other deity that formerly require human sacrifice.

shocked

You've clearly shown me that you're myopic my dear. No culture is superior, you don't use your own culture as a yardstick to measure or judge other people's culture.

Go and learn about culture in Sociology or anthropology, so you won't disgrace yourself like this.

So for your culture to frown against eating of dog meat, makes it evil for the whole world. What a myopic mindset.

5 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Shadysen: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Emeskhalifa:
We know the region that helped us achieve that height ooo.

Dem Asuqos well done oo grin
lols una no go kee son of man, but u prefer snake meat right?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by TheWolfen(m): 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
404 people right now cheesy

[img]http:///media/12-24-2016/E1c7QP.gif[/img]

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by ajayiopy: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by joetem(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
calabar and ondo to the world
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by NoSentiment: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Exclude innocent Nigerian Muslims on this thing!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Burruchaga71(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
All meat Na meat. Whether goat, cow nchi or dog all na meat for consumption.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by aribisala0(m): 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
Boyooosa:

How are they more intelligent than humans, kindly enlighten me pls?
I think he meant himself

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Yankee101: 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abeg mostly southern parts of nigeria
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Boyooosa(m): 4:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
aribisala0:
I think he meant himself

May be he has done research too because I don't seem to understand where he is coming from shocked
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Yankee101: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fake list if china no dey top 3
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Enny2013(f): 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Pls, whr is d headquarter in Nigeria?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Malibe: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2022
404 meat ganished with enough cent-leave/pepper is not just sweet but can also cure malaria one hand. Trust me on this and give it a try you'll be glad you grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by GreaterFuture(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
aribisala0:
I no know book
That is some sort of adulation to Ogun Abi, god of iron
Which dogs are sacrificed to...
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Christistruth00: 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Some Ibadan People can be very Hilarious
Whenever any of their dogs got missing without a trace in my area in Ibadan the nearest available Ondo indigene was often the first Suspect
and they were never satisfied till they had thoroughly searched the Ondo Persons Kitchen and backyard and inspected what was inside their Pot of Soup

If 2 dogs in the Neighbourhood went missing at the same time the local Ondos were definitely in for investigation all their Pleas of innocence often fell on deaf ears

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Abemy(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Igbos, Calabar, and mumuye are the cause of this ranking.

Kudos to them.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rawtruth1:

All animals have these. So you might as well stop eating chickens.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Vegetable Egusi Soup. Yum! Bon-apetit / Dry Or Fresh Tiger Nut AKA Hausa Nut? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.