Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,050 members, 7,828,696 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption (32828 Views)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) / Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by InsanePsycho(m): 9:20am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaNimo1:
...yet we dont feed our dogs!

[img]https:///media/3-30-2022/GDyBpU.gif[/img]

How many Nigerians can even fees themselves properly not to talk of dogs undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by wolesmile(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2022
InsanePsycho:

It is very delicious tongue

shocked
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by MisterKennedy(m): 9:34am On Apr 09, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In Sociology and Anthropology, we were told that no culture is superior that all culture are the same. So it's height of foolishness and a total display of illiteracy if you used your own way of life as a yardstick to measure or judge others.

For your culture to frown upon eating of dog, or see eating of dog as a taboo, doesn't mean that dog is not edible or other culture do not welcome it or there's anything wrong with those who eat it.

In this thread I have seen how people used their culture to judge others because eating of dog meat is seen as a taboo in their culture.

In most culture, the cow meat and the goat meat we eat mostly here, is seen as a taboo. You dare not kill a cow or goat .

The level of illiteracy exuded by alot of people here is saddening and it clearly shows that we don't read.

So my dears,

God will punish any idiot or any fool that will come here and mention calabar or Akwa Ibom. You'll tell me if the meat you eat also is not an animal, or the one you eat was approved by God, while dog meat was disapproved by God.

Those who are free to shout calabar or Akwa Ibom are those who dont eat any type of animal meat including fish. If you eat cow meat, fish, goat, chicken etc and you come here to bash Akwa Ibom people, God will punish you.

Only true vegetarians and fruitarians can condemned eating of dog meat and it make sense, not some uselesssss idiotic nonentities that eat cow meat and goat meat voraciously.

Hi madam vanessa. Happy weekend to you
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by sammytovic(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Calabar. Please note that anybody who can kill or eat dogs can as well kill humans and eat them.

Dogs have all the reflexes humans have. They have emotions, feelings, pain, hunger, thirst, crying, happiness, etc. They are more intelligent than most humans too
Your last sentence vi dicate you are also among
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Nobody: 2:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
sylve11:

Lol grin cool
abi nah grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Nobody: 2:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
judinho07:
"mad'ọoọh
grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by judinho07(m): 4:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Shalommy(f): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
KosiGee:

This has nothing to do with hunger. I’m shocked when I see people here opening threads on snakes and consumption of snakes, tortoise, monitor lizards, squirrels and lately dogs.

I wouldn’t touch those meats at gun point…I was shocked when my younger brother told me he has eaten dog meat with friends and I’m sure he is looking forward to another dog meat meal.

Tufiakwa….and it’s the local ekuke
Guy, if you see that dog meat, you will eat it and ask for more. Chaii
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by LIVEGOESON1: 9:14am On Apr 10, 2022
Calaba man defending his kings men
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Munzy14(m): 10:04am On Apr 10, 2022
olusam4:
Atleast we are number 3 in something

Sai baba
grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Vegetable Egusi Soup. Yum! Bon-apetit / Dry Or Fresh Tiger Nut AKA Hausa Nut? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.