Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption (32824 Views)

Delicious Dog Meat Pepper Soup / Dog Lovers Call Out Hilda Baci & Influencer Enioluwa For Eating Dog Meat (vid) / Global Demand For Instant Noodles; Nigeria Ranks 11 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Boyooosa(m): 4:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
aribisala0:
I think he meant himself

May be he has done research too because I don't seem to understand where he is coming from shocked

As in 'intelligent'

May be he buys from all these superstition that dog see from far, they see ghosts, they identify robbers etc. The only thing I know they have of special attributes are, smelling ability, good memory, ability to develop among other few that are inferior to humans' attributes and abilities.
They can't communicate effectively, and naturally, even if a human is intelligent and couldn't communicate effectively with peers, he is good as dumb.

Well, let's hear from him sha

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Shadysen: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
I will eat it and still continue to eat it till the end of time, hang yourself if don't like it, I will make us get to top one next time when estimating thank u.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by frankson1(m): 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
fredoooooo:
Calabar people ..Thank you o for chopping all our Bingos cheesy grin

Where's MadamVanessa cheesy
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by heniford2: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
U done chop dog meat dem use khaki! Cook grin grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Jamesbiodun(m): 4:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin dog plenty for my street ooo
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by NotoriousBiggyS: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamVanessa:
shocked

In Sociology and Anthropology, we were told that no culture is superior all culture are the same. So it's height of foolish and a total display of illiteracy if you used your own way of life as a yardstick measure or judge others.

For your culture to frown upon eating of dog, or see eating of dog as a taboo, doesn't mean dog is not edible or other culture do not welcome it.

In this thread I have seen how people used their culture to judge others because eating of dog meat is seen as a taboo in their culture.

In most culture, the cow meat we eat, the goat meat we eat, is seen as a taboo. You dare not kill a cow or goat . The level of illiteracy exuded by alot of people here is saddening and it clearly shows that we don't read.

So my dear

God will punish any idiot or any fool that will come here and mention calabar or Akwa Ibom. You'll tell me if the meat you eat also is not an animal, or the one you eat was approved by God, while dog meat was disapproved by God.

Those who are free to shout calabar or Akwa Ibom are those who hasn't eaten any type of animal meat including fish. If you eat cow meat, fish, goat, chicken etc and you come here to bash Akwa Ibom people, God will punish you.

Only true vegetarians and fruitarians can condemned eating of dog meat and it make sense, not some uselesssss idiotic nonentities that eat cow meat and goat meat voraciously.

Hello ekaite, are you the person in your dp?
You look very fuccckable. How can I dm?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by buckeyemedia: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
olusam4:
Atleast we are number 3 in something

Sai baba
Hausa Fulani no dey chop dog meat, no be everything you dey blame President, na your delicacy be that as an alternative to cow meat, na ipob ban cause the increase in 404 consumption.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by derecho(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
18000 people signed asking Buhari to ban the sale of dog meat in the market?
Many go sign for pigs?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by SeriouslySense(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
cry cry cry cry cry It should be stopped.

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by gannod(m): 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin of all meats, dog meat!
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by buckeyemedia: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
derecho:
18000 people signed asking Buhari to ban the sale of dog meat in the market?
Many go sign for pigs?
It must be a Fulani petition as revenge on ipob for the ban on cow meat?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by TUTU147: 4:33pm On Apr 08, 2022
People are shouting south south and southeast forgetting to mention Platuea,gombe, adamawa,ondo,ekiti.Dog meat is very very delicious and medicinal.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by timchogon81: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Na this kain thing we dey always rank top

Meanwhile let's talk fumigation

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by kollysnut(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by derecho(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
So na ipob dey chop dog? Ondo people na ipob abi Ibibio people be ipob?

Ma je ki oro ipob yi ya ota e ni were o.Je ka ma soro si'bi to'oro wa. Oti n poju...
buckeyemedia:
It must be a Fulani petition as revenge on ipob for the ban on cow meat?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Born2Breed(f): 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Before twas Calabar and Ondo.

Now almost every tribe eats dog cos hungerbad.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by snoopz: 4:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Our calabar brothers don put us for the global spot grin
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Jalaw: 4:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
almarthins:

Are u from akwa ibom ?
Perhaps, u dey chop dog meat.
Are dogs edible?
Na abomination where I come from grin grin

How about snake meat?
Is it also forbiden where you come from?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Georgejeez: 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
They should rate Snake meat consumption , angry angryI wantu check our position in the Premier league table
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Holluwhakemmy(f): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Calabar and Ondo people thank you.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by babamoha(m): 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2022
Small time they will bring out the list of countries that eats snake the most and am sure Nigeria will be on the list.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by countryman13: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
ThankGodkel3:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/entertainment/naija-fashion/522487-nigeria-is-country-with-third-highest-dog-consumption-rate-in-the-world-report.html
Even Buhari himself will want us to continue eating dog than all these animals killing our people in d name of banditry. Am heading to my joint where i normall eat d meat right away. what a right time
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by PrinceMajestic: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Dog is a very sweet meat. First time I tasted it was when my dad did some festival for a particular shrine in the palace. That God used to be offered human sacrifices in ancient times as civilization continued it changed to serving him with monkey during grand pa reign and in dad's reign it modernized to dog. Mehn whenever it is time to serve the Deity dog is killed for him. The dog is firmly chained and put inside a sack while Still alive, the sack is tied and the strong man lifts the dog tied in the sack using it to forcefully smash the ground of the shrine 7 times, mehn the dog will be crying inside the sack the first 4 hits, 5th n 6th hit against the floor the dog's cry is very low and the 7th hit it takes a long low emotional cry and that's the end. The man brings d dog out and severe the head off in one strike with Cutlass and my Dad and his people there will clap for him and spray money on his hand while he still hold the Cutlass in between the dog's head and the bleeding neck of the dog. After everything I sneaked to meet them to give me the ukodo (yam/plantain porridge)dey prepared with the 404 but our family don't eat dog, my dad just removes the necessary parts of the dog for sacrifice and his role is over, these guys them serve for me that day own, I ate without the knowledge of my parents or siblings, I hid in my grand father's 400years old house to consume everything. I swear Dog meat is the sweetest meat I've eaten till date.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Multiplier7(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2022
They should verify well because we suppose dey first position cool

Calabar people am i lying?
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Greazyman99: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
Come Akure with dis bottle of Henney and let’s enjoy. Cheers

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by PrinceMajestic: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
Its idiots that condemn killing dog for consumption but not condemn killing of monkeys
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by tctrills: 4:59pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Calabar. Please note that anybody who can kill or eat dogs can as well kill humans and eat them.

Dogs have all the reflexes humans have. They have emotions, feelings, pain, hunger, thirst, crying, happiness, etc. They are more intelligent than most humans too
Keep saying nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by silverkings: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Rawtruth1:
Calabar. Please note that anybody who can kill or eat dogs can as well kill humans and eat them.

Dogs have all the reflexes humans have. They have emotions, feelings, pain, hunger, thirst, crying, happiness, etc. They are more intelligent than most humans too
you're very stupid.
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Picker28: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin grin grin grin
Calabar,Akwa ibom pple una don try for us
Re: Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Dog Meat Consumption by Allisgud: 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2022
This the only Grammy calabar has been winning for our dear Nigeria since Adam and eve left Eden, every state with their wahala grin grin grin grin grin[color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How To Make Homemade Peppersoup Spice And Chicken Peppersoup / Vegetable Egusi Soup. Yum! Bon-apetit / Dry Or Fresh Tiger Nut AKA Hausa Nut? (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.