Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,096 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:07 AM

Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC (1788 Views)

Dot In A Circle: Enyinnaya Abaribe Wearing 'The Dot Nation' T-Shirt (Photos) / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB / Jubril From Sudan: Why Nnamdi Kanu May Be Right – Omokri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by gidgiddy: 3:19pm On Apr 08, 2022
Afonjakid:

Oga, the number of deaths recorded in SE since ipob formed their killer squad is nothing compared to what is happening in other places. I don't know why most times,ipob use to use killings in other places to justify the carnage they are wrecking in igboland.

If you so much love violence, relocate to tbe NE or NW and experience the violence there.
Funny enough, it's same igbos that are killing their fellow igbos all in the name of agitations.

Even in MNK is released, this killings won't go away,ipob have tasted power and won't want to leave power again. They will keep bringing nonsense laws as an excuse to unleash destructions in igboland. They have banned cows, killings will now start and they later deny they are the ones doing the killings.

Whatever violence is in the South East is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina where bandits are taking over territory and slaughtering people daily

So why you people never talking about what is happening in the North, like in the picture below, but fixated on what is happening in thr South East?

Nigeria is not s country that encourages peace, it is a country that encourages violence

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by Afonjakid: 3:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
gidgiddy:

Whatever violence is in the South East is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina where bandits are taking over territory and slaughtering people daily

So why you people never talking about what is happening in the North, like in the picture below, but fixated on what is happening in thr South East?

Nigeria is not s country that encourages peace, it is a country that encourages violence

And what's your issue with that, are you from kastina. If abokki wants to turn region to Somali, why you should you be worried about it, you are now competing on who kills more.

Nna eh, some of your ipob supporters reasoning baffles me. If ipob should take their madness to Abuja and let everyone feels it, it will better and not turning out once Peaceful igboland to killing fields.

1 Like

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by helinues: 3:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
1863t:
[s][/s]

Shakara don end oo

Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by stanluiz(m): 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Afonjakid:

And what's your issue with that, are you from kastina. If abokki wants to turn region to Somali, why you should you be worried about it, you are now competing on who kills more.

Nna eh, some of your ipob supporters reasoning baffles me. If ipob should take their madness to Abuja and let everyone feels it, it will better and not turning out once Peaceful igboland to killing fields.
The guy called gidigidy lives in Lagos. Most ipob members that encourage and support violence on social media on social media does not live in the East. So the killing and destruction does not affect or concerns.

Because people are dying in the north. Then people should also die in the east. That how an ipob member reason.

Using evil to compare evil. Because Kaduna is burning. Anambra must also burn.

Most of them are illiterates, touts, frustrated set of people who has never built any business or structure together with their foot soldiers. That why it is easy for them to destroy.

Does Nnamdi kanu, chike edozie or Simeon ekpa have any business empire or structure in the East ? No! Even Nnamdi kanu is still living in his father house in umuahia at the age of 54.

Igbos are the dregs of igbo society. Know this and know peace.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by Afonjakid: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
stanluiz:
The guy called gidigidy lives in Lagos. Most ipob members that encourage and support violence on social media on social media does not live in the East. So the killing and destruction does not affect or concerns.

Because people are dying in the north. Then people should also die in the east. That how an ipob member reason.

Most of them are illiterates, touts, frustrated set of people who has never built any business or structure together with their foot soldiers. That why it is easy for them to destroy.

Does Nnamdi kanu, chike edozie or Simeon ekpa have any business empire or structure in the East ? No! Even Nnamdi kanu is still living in his father house in umuahia at the age of 54.

I thought as much. Nobody in the east who have investment in the east will support this madness going on in the east. Like you said,most of them are illiterates and low lifers who have nothing going on for them in real life. No wonder they were easily brainwashed by MNK
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by aribisala0(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Abaku ni aso ewure
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by B2Bmen: 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Afonjakid:

So, he is now somewhere safe while east is on fire.. while the average easterner is suffering for what doesn't concern him/her
and were do you think is safe in this present day Nigeria? Abeg tell me make I go there.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by gidgiddy: 12:53am On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjakid:

I thought as much. Nobody in the east who have investment in the east will support this madness going on in the east. Like you said,most of them are illiterates and low lifers who have nothing going on for them in real life. No wonder they were easily brainwashed by MNK

Call them illetrates or low lifers, they will still be causing a lot of that same madness for years to come unless the Nigerian government realises that where there is injustice, there is never peace
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by Proudlyomonna: 1:04am On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Yes his brother was in the East when your Nigerian Government declared operation Python dance in a peaceful East, and deployed Soldier to invade and kill the Kanu family that did nothing wrong

Why is his brother and their family member not in the bush doing the militant esn or the ugm angels of their son mnk?
So it's other people that are supposed to die in vain to achieve the revenge against the fg according to you right??
Ipob na scam,the sensible smart millions of Igbos know this only jobless problematic touts think otherwise �
I will publicly declare pro ipob when reasonable human beings amongst the Igbo populace join this destructive ipob nonsense.
Not all this rubbish Simon Epka,dos, Emma powerful etc�
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by Proudlyomonna: 1:12am On Apr 09, 2022
stanluiz:

I stayed close to their leader's village in Umuahia,he doesn't have anything meaningful to brag about in his hometown a London base nigga for that matter oo.
I and my brothers in diaspora raised money to repair the road in my community, impact making is not noise making.
I dare say only a useless bastard supports ipob.
A true son of the soil a progressive Igboman can never have any business with this ipob nonsense �
Can you imagine the likes of de Azuzu one of the big business man in Aba supporting ipob?
Never.
Why should I support a man who doesn't have anything to loose if trouble breaks out?
I also want out but I am not foolish to support such an oppressive group like ipob.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by Afonjakid: 7:18am On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

Call them illetrates or low lifers, they will still be causing a lot of that same madness for years to come unless the Nigerian government realises that where there is injustice, there is never peace
Causing the same madness for igbos in igboland not for your yorubas or fulanis. At the end of the day,igbos will still be the victims of their stupidity.
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by gidgiddy: 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjakid:

Causing the same madness for igbos in igboland not for your yorubas or fulanis. At the end of the day,igbos will still be the victims of their stupidity.

And with most parts of Nigeria taken over by violence for years to come, one wonders the point of having any Nigeria
Re: Why Nnamdi Kanu Is Still Wearing The Fendi He Was Brought Back In - Brother- PIC by Afonjakid: 7:39am On Apr 09, 2022
gidgiddy:

And with most parts of Nigeria taken over by violence for years to come, one wonders the point of having any Nigeria
I don't even understand you oga, what's your problem with the madness in other places?? Are you now competing with them. If a man decides to set his home on fire, do you as a normal man that have sense too also set your home on fire too? After destroying the east and making it insecure, time will come when tbe people in the region you are staying in will ask you to leave their place for them. I wonder where you run to then since.

I'm an igbo man like you too and I know that igbos have been marginalized but destroying the little we have in the east is not the one forward.billions of projects are being set up everyday in the Lagos while we igbos are burning the east and scaring our rich sons and daughters away.

The only people still supporting this madness are those who are gaining from the unrest and the ones who have been brainwashed and nothing doing with their lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking News :#Ekiti2022 Labour Party Floored APC And PDP / Wike 200,000 Special Assistant Means 200,000 Votes Automatically / Labour Party Polling Agents Undergoing Training (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.