Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,880 members, 7,817,594 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:11 PM

Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) (65172 Views)

Insecurity: Smart Adeyemi Weeps On Senate Floor / DSS Tries To Rearrest Sowore In Court (Photos) / Joshua Dariye Sentenced To 14 Years Imprisonment, Cries In Court (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by springer: 6:26am On Apr 09, 2022
Fahdiga:
No one wept for Igboho

We fought for him with diplomacy, intelligence and politics and we are praying for MNK freedom. Freedom for Biafra is a freedom for Yoruba nation.

If three can not work together in peace let them go assunder for peace. No force in love, we are shedding too much of innocent blood, God and Satan can't never be happy with a bloodshedding entity like Nigeria.

Failed Government, Failed Leaders, Failed Country. The biggest mistake Nigerians will make in 2023 is to vote for any Leader who is part of the present Nigeria problem.

I analysed the antecedent of those who have declared and believe me NONE of them worth it, irrespective of their political parties then I LOST HOPE IN THE HOPELESS COUNTRY.

LagosMoneyBank has never seen anything bad is ALL PMB/APC policies so he never condemned any of it despite the rots and corruption everywhere. Tout took over Lagos transport system is a red flag for national transport system if he becomes the President.

Only time he made comment was about the train massacre which affected his birthday program. He made condolences (just like PYO) and not a condemnation of the terrorists acts.

Since there is nothing wrong in PMB/APC policies to Jagaban then he will surely continue with the same policies, he made it clear to PMB that HE WANTS TO STEP INTO HIS SHOES and Nigerians heard that clearly with their two ears and read it with their two eyes yet some have started campaign. He promised to fight dirty just like PMB said then.

Atiku is no go area, Peter Obi lacks the pedigree, till now he made no official statement about ongoing massacre in the South East. These people are all hamsters in governance. In 2015 they say Buhari will face Security Osinbajo will face Economy...this is the results. They are failures.

I have not seen any credible candidate from Wiked I Rivers to Yeye bellow from Igbiraland. As a Minister what is Ameachi achievement in seven years in transport ministry? Bunch of corrupt failed leaders. All of them are bad leaders including Obasanjo who biggest fund on electricity without results.

With Love from Western-Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by InoGetJoy: 7:35am On Apr 09, 2022
springer:

We fought for him with diplomacy, intelligence and politics and we are praying for MNK freedom. Freedom for Biafra is a freedom for Yoruba nation.

If three can not work together in peace let them go assunder for peace. No force in love, we are shedding too much of innocent blood, God and Satan can't never be happy with a bloodshedding entity like Nigeria.

Failed Government, Failed Leaders, Failed Country. The biggest mistake Nigerians will make in 2023 is to vote for any Leader who is part of the present Nigeria problem.

I analysed the antecedent of those who have declared and believe me NONE of them worth it, irrespective of their political parties then I LOST HOPE IN THE HOPELESS COUNTRY.

LagosMoneyBank has never seen anything bad is ALL PMB/APC policies so he never condemned any of it despite the rots and corruption everywhere. Tout took over Lagos transport system is a red flag for national transport system if he becomes the President.

Only time he made comment was about the train massacre which affected his birthday program. He made condolences (just like PYO) and not a condemnation of the terrorists acts.

Since there is nothing wrong in PMB/APC policies to Jagaban then he will surely continue with the same policies, he made it clear to PMB that HE WANTS TO STEP INTO HIS SHOES and Nigerians heard that clearly with their two ears and read it with their two eyes yet some have started campaign. He promised to fight dirty just like PMB said then.

Atiku is no go area, Peter Obi lacks the pedigree, till now he made no official statement about ongoing massacre in the South East. These people are all hamsters in governance. In 2015 they say Buhari will face Security Osinbajo will face Economy...this is the results. They are failures.

I have not seen any credible candidate from Wiked I Rivers to Yeye bellow from Igbiraland. As a Minister what is Ameachi achievement in seven years in transport ministry? Bunch of corrupt failed leaders. All of them are bad leaders including Obasanjo who biggest fund on electricity without results.

With Love from Western-Nigeria.
the entire country is a waste. Nigeria will never progress while all the regions are yoked together, some regions will always drag others back. Let them divide this country
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by melviniyke2002(m): 7:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Treasure17:
Crying for what exactly?
people cry when dey met yeye celebrities,u hv never question dem bf....save ur hatred for MNK.....
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Have you seen multitude of people ready to die for one person..

What are you still living for?
Die for him already it will be a good riddance of one miscreant.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Freebills12: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]
paramakina202:

What are you still living for?
Die for him already it will be a good riddance of one miscreant.

A Moslem calling someone miscreant! I laugh in India
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by paramakina202: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2022
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

A Moslem calling someone miscreant! I laugh in India

Abeg go die for Kanu.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by basseeafricana: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
Coolsperm:
Kanu is a powerful prophet just like prophet muhammed
You are very stupid for comparing KANU with Prophet Muhammad. Why not comparing him with Jesus. Useless Igbo boy without religion
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Mccullum: 12:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
solmat:
wet in u mean? Best man wey sleep with toddler 9 yrs old girl, really he is the best.

Go and read this book, The 100: A ranking of the most influential person in history, 1978, by Michael Hart.

I think reading will help you grin
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Mccullum: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Proudlyomonna:

Best man to you undecided
Abeg make una dey specific if una wan write una jagons undecided
To billions of people on Earth the man ain't nothing angry

Go and read this book, The 100: A ranking of the most influential person in history, 1978, by Michael Hart.

Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Proudlyomonna: 2:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mccullum:

Even if I read the book 600 times it will still not change the reality that there are billions of people on Earth who do not give a penny cent care about Mohamed and allah ��.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by StreetMedia: 9:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[[s]quote author=StreetMedia post=111772671]
A slave master right... Karma will get him and his lineage.

Prepare for the assault of nature.

[/s]
May be Karma is getting you and yours now for all your past transgressions. Hmmmm, think about that.
Esi be gị eje be onye?.

Nature is a sure game.
Wait for it ruggedly.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Kestolove(m): 12:25am On Apr 10, 2022
jhubril:
it's your beauty and Deen for me. If Allah wants our paths will cross. Can you show me the way to your heart?
its taken
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Godispeace: 9:14am On Apr 20, 2022
ediot you this moronic fool , ur south east people are already licking the ass of same fulani man---Atiku for presidency again as usual , u know una fit kill una mama for money . useless and confused set of people shocked shocked shocked shocked
Conrod:
Yes you're right,...thats why fulanis will rule ilorin and other yoruba towns forever,..una no wan die,una go live forever.
Re: Old Man Weeps On Seeing Nnamdi Kanu In Court (Photos) by Conrod: 10:52am On Apr 20, 2022
Godispeace:
ediot you this moronic fool , ur south east people are already licking the ass of same fulani man---Atiku for presidency again as usual , u know una fit kill una mama for money . useless and confused set of people shocked shocked shocked shocked
I have no time for a man predestined to be buried alongside another man he calls his king,...abobaku,..am not angry with you,cus i knw this is why you were born 50years ago, Continue your servitude like those before you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

A Catfish With Labour Party Sticker Spotted In The Market (photo) / Breaking: Kano Hit By Blasts / Senator Okorocha Arrested For Unsealing Seized Hotel (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.