Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,509 members, 7,826,935 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) (31286 Views)

Stray Bullet Hits Corp Member In Nnewi (photos) / Accident Or Murder: Dead Corpse Found In Edoji Nnewi (photos) / Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A father has gone on Facebook to reveal that he spent almost N14K shopping for his family's needs only to go home empty handed after hoodlums collected everything from him.

The father said he returned from work and realised his infant's milk had finished.

He went to a supermarket in Nnewi to buy the milk and other supplies for his family.

On his way home, he said armed boys stopped him and collected everything.

"I spend money finish, na only payment invoice follow me go house," the father complained.

"What will my baby eat this night?" He added.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7267586076616223&id=100000947095216

I just hope he wasn't among the people defending those criminals online, calling them freedom fighters

3 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by smiliyB(f): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Dem come give am the invoice or what? The story sounds somehow. The invoice is supposed to be inside the pack, shey the robbers searched the pack and gave it to him or they threw it on the floor and he picked it?
You don't know this people's format, since "what will my baby eat tonight" is there, you hear drop account. .
That's how they wanted to pay someone's uploaded hospital bills here, but he insisted on getting the money in his account
It didn't sound somehow, maybe the invoice is inside his back pocket (I mean trouser pocket). Because my own invoice no dey enter nylon, I always put it inside my purse with my ATM card.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Totilopussylick:
"I spend money finish, na only payment invoice follow me go house," the father complained.

"What will my baby eat this night?" A day hungry cannot kill tongue just knock at your neighbor house and complain to the person, he or she could help you grin tongue cheesy tongue.

A day hungry? How? They would have consumed everything in a single day or he will steal to buy those items again the next day?
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Psady(m): 8:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Is the invoice not supposed to be inside the pack? How did he remove it?
wrong question, ask of something else.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:

What was ESN doing?

Oh, I forgot.

They are in the Bush looking for herdsmen.

Lol.
As no more Fulanis and their cattle to kill, dey don de turn on their own people now. We predicted this very outcome right here that the monsters they were nurturing would one day consume them.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by tmoneyu: 8:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
This was caused by our talkative Governor, I guess these Akwete he is wearing makes him talk without reasoning, wearing women brand of cloth is bad

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Dem come give am the invoice or what? The story sounds somehow. The invoice is supposed to be inside the pack, shey the robbers searched the pack and gave it to him or they threw it on the floor and he picked it?
You don't know this people's format, since "what will my baby eat tonight" is there, you hear drop account. .
That's how they wanted to pay someone's uploaded hospital bills here, but he insisted on getting the money in his account

Must invoice be left inside the pack? I don't like keeping my invoice inside the pack.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Skmoda360(m): 8:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Zonefree:
If na woman with big bress and nyash post something like this, Nigerians for dey ask for her account number.

Life of a man is not easy.
They won't even comment apart from sorry pele, mabinu, Biko......live of a man...

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

so you put receipts/invoices in your shopping bags?? For what reason? What a dumb zombie

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Miracle2022: 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Fahdiga:
Imagine the audacity yet no security on sight
shot up there! Which security? Is it the same security you are celebrating their killings in Aba? Is it the same security you are celebrating when ever ipob attack our military? You guys are full of wickedness and foolishness. Instead of blaming the terrorists you are blaming the government and security men.Ewu!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ofcus d will drink d milk, na hungry thief d be
Too bad
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Iconstar: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
He got robbed by yorobbers. This ewudu gulping criminals called yorubas have taken crime to Nnewi angry angry

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Iconstar: 9:01pm On Apr 08, 2022
He got robbed by yorobbers. This ewudu gulping criminals called yorubas have taken crime to Nnewi angry angry. All yorubas are criminals. Stupid people.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Iconstar: 9:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
yorubas dont go to your useless unpleasant AfghanEASTERN region for ANYTHING
grin grin Cry more Afonja.

2 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by raphy(m): 9:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
The monster the country made are on rampage later they will come n say no to jungle justice
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Mom007(f): 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is serious... And so sad. So to go buy sth sef now puts you at risk... sad
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is a cooked up story ....what time did this happened cos I know Nnewi like the back of my hand especially the Robana along Nnewi -Nnobi road . Every corner around that axis is heavily busy with traffic of people ,cars, buses,keke,motorcycles , where exactly this happened and u carefully avoided mentioning it . How can such caliber of thief with gun accosted you and collected your parcel without your phone and money , you were not coming out from bank or pos just ordinarily Robana and a thief risked his Life for your parcel eyiliut the phone and money to immobilize you from any attempt to raise alarm or make calls . And how come the voucher is still with you and not inside the parcel or they removed it and gave it back to you . All tjsed conmen and their techniques ,you think people will start asking you to drop your account number cos you added your baby and baby food . Criminals everywhere , find another story this one no work .

2 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Miracle2022: 9:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Had it been there was no invoice ipob sympathizers in nairaland would have called it fake news,now they see the invoice they begin to ask why the invoice was not packed together with the items. They are fun of defending this terrorists and I believe one day these terrorists will be the end of their lives.
I just pray that these terrorists will not follow the man and kill him for bringing this to the media.

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Iconstar: 9:27pm On Apr 08, 2022
LILTJAY:
painment of a stupid igbo boy
Product of rape how far na cheesy wink cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Fahdiga(m): 9:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
Miracle2022:
shot up there! Which security? Is it the same security you are celebrating their killings in Aba? Is it the same security you are celebrating when ever ipob attack our military? You guys are full of wickedness and foolishness. Instead of blaming the terrorists you are blaming the government and security men.Ewu!!!!
Shatap. At the end you said nothing
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Testimony1988(m): 9:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
Eyah, it's well, at least he's alive.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Beats Wife To Death For Denying Him Sex / Poachers Arrested With Head Of Slain Buffalo In Bauchi State. Photo / Man Kidnapped And Murdered By His Workers After Paying Ransom(photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.