Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,963 members, 7,838,437 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 10:03 PM

Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) (31317 Views)

Stray Bullet Hits Corp Member In Nnewi (photos) / Accident Or Murder: Dead Corpse Found In Edoji Nnewi (photos) / Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by zoedew: 2:09am On Apr 09, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A father has gone on Facebook to reveal that he spent almost N14K shopping for his family's needs only to go home empty handed after hoodlums collected everything from him.

The father said he returned from work and realised his infant's milk had finished.

He went to a supermarket in Nnewi to buy the milk and other supplies for his family.

On his way home, he said armed boys stopped him and collected everything.

"I spend money finish, na only payment invoice follow me go house," the father complained.

"What will my baby eat this night?" He added.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7267586076616223&id=100000947095216
What a life Anambra State offers! Not today!
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by miky(m): 2:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerians arr evil and horrible people tbh

2 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 2:44am On Apr 09, 2022
Not advisable to move around some flash points in the East at night. Situation is tensed around Nnewi at such hours. Purchase was made after 7. It is a pity my town has now been turned into a theater of crime for hooligans.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Clinghton: 7:05am On Apr 09, 2022
He also came back with his life.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pquaver(m): 7:31am On Apr 09, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Dem come give am the invoice or what? The story sounds somehow. The invoice is supposed to be inside the pack, shey the robbers searched the pack and gave it to him or they threw it on the floor and he picked it?
You don't know this people's format, since "what will my baby eat tonight" is there, you hear drop account. .
That's how they wanted to pay someone's uploaded hospital bills here, but he insisted on getting the money in his account

He could have had the invoice in his pocket.. Why ipob miscreant dey only reason 1 way?
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by ogelekpomgam(m): 10:11am On Apr 09, 2022
nifemi25:
Which kind nonsense headline is this...we never hear nkechi case finish and you dey here dey talk rubbish
Hoodlum sighted.the cry of that infant will haunt you.I guess you don't have one.your day of judgement is coming.owimida urchin. angry
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by EvangelistChuks(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Thank God you are alive to tell the tale.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is the beginning those hoodlums released by IPOB must eat.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
pquaver:

He could have had the invoice in his pocket.. Why my miscreant ma dey only reason 1 way?

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Must the invoice be in the bag? The way some nigerians dey reason , na something else.
Your mother is a Nigerian.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
so you put receipts/invoices in your shopping bags?? For what reason? What a dumb zombie my foolish mother is

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
Psady:
wrong question, ask of something else.

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111790049][/quote]Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get you killed??
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Buliwyf:

Why are you talking like you didn't see the picture posted. The invoice was obviously inspected by the security person at the door of the supermarket or whatever hence the reason why it is torn at one edge. So he probably collected it from the security personnel and put it in his pocket and not back in the pack or whatever he was carrying.
Why are you crying? Did he mentioned he put it in his pocket? When security is checking your items, they put them back in the nylon one by one, your receipt they tear and always throw inside.
Some that check only receipts like Shoprite, bag of goods in one hand, your phone, bag etc on the other hand, you drop your phone to collect the receipt? He didn't say it happened at the Supermarket.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
Oh you tryna diss Hndrrxxx that will prolly get my mother killed??

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111790351][/quote]Shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Buliwyf: 2:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Why are you crying? Did he mentioned he put it in his pocket? When security is checking your items, they put them back in the nylon one by one, your receipt they tear and always throw inside.
Some that check only receipts like Shoprite, bag of goods in one hand, your phone, bag etc on the other hand, you drop your phone to collect the receipt? He didn't say it happened at the Supermarket.

So in your small mind, it could only have happened in the way you said it did and no other way? Clowns everywhere cheesy
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
My useless mother, Shut your damn mouth 'fore you dropped, nigga

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111801813][/quote]okay share me your location so I can make your mama cry if you really bout it
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
okay share me your location so I can make my stupid mama cry over all her children including me a useless dog if you really bout it

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:03pm On Apr 10, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111828211][/quote]all these just to prove you are afraid to show up lmfaoo
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 6:45am On Apr 11, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
all these just to prove you are afraid to show up lmfaoo

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Hndrrxxx(m): 9:01am On Apr 11, 2022
[quote author=pepperdemzombie post=111835374][/quote]you can show up and quit cappin so we know who's stupid ya'know
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by pepperdemzombie: 9:19am On Apr 11, 2022
Hndrrxxx:
you can show up and quit cappin so we know who's stupid ya'know that's my unfortunate and miserable mother

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Notorious Lagos Police Station Where No One Is Innocent / Slaughter House Chairman Assassinated In Delta (Graphic Photos) / 13-year-old Rape Victim May Never Be Able To Birth A Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.