Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,128 members, 7,842,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) (31325 Views)

Stray Bullet Hits Corp Member In Nnewi (photos) / Accident Or Murder: Dead Corpse Found In Edoji Nnewi (photos) / Priest Attacked By Suspected IPOB Members In Nnewi (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Murphyenemuwe: 9:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Don't mind those clowns
Nova1988:
they will soon come and blame fulani herdsmen and dss. y'all are asking for security while you guys where happy when esn terrorists where killing police men and soldiers.

Afghaneastern.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by ALFADOS(m): 10:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A father has gone on Facebook to reveal that he spent almost N14K shopping for his family's needs only to go home empty handed after hoodlums collected everything from him.

The father said he returned from work and realised his infant's milk had finished.

He went to a supermarket in Nnewi to buy the milk and other supplies for his family.

On his way home, he said armed boys stopped him and collected everything.

"I spend money finish, na only payment invoice follow me go house," the father complained.

"What will my baby eat this night?" He added.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7267586076616223&id=100000947095216
Glorify your lord for sparing your life
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by richie240: 11:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
No time for long story, e don 'collect' already!
cool
Landmack:

the security u encouraged ipob miscreants to continue killing? abi which security are u talking of..

security Have families to whom pple depend on to buy baby milk.

nonsense,u see this illiteracy wey MNK and his touts decided to distribute on brainwashed iediots, e go reach everybody and their supporters

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by oilmane(m): 11:24pm On Apr 08, 2022
UDOKABESTLUV:
A father has gone on Facebook to reveal that he spent almost N14K shopping for his family's needs only to go home empty handed after hoodlums collected everything from him.

The father said he returned from work and realised his infant's milk had finished.

He went to a supermarket in Nnewi to buy the milk and other supplies for his family.

On his way home, he said armed boys stopped him and collected everything.

"I spend money finish, na only payment invoice follow me go house," the father complained.

"What will my baby eat this night?" He added.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=7267586076616223&id=100000947095216

Sad but thank God you came out unscathed, not all robbery attack victims survive the attack, the insecurity situation in the country is getting worse daily.
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Danking1: 11:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Golan007:
Stupid man.

Can't you sacrifice everything for the actualisation of Biafra?
idiot of a person na u be infact u be ipob donkey na u be
Biafra will never come to pass
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by IbadeHQ: 11:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ipob criminals doing what they know how to do best. They will rather focus on Tinubu than tackle their problem.

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Ebymyk(m): 11:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Wickedness of ipob... This is the future Biafra is craving for... Rubbish..

1 Like

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 12:24am On Apr 09, 2022
It’s like the Igbo youth in Anambra are bent on proving PMB right that the only language they’ll understand is military occupation! Anarchy precipitates from loss of control. This assault just shows that the struggle for self determination has parked at doorstep of anarchy. Wetin Aptamil wan give two full grown agbaya for body na?? undecided
Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by Sleekfingers: 12:45am On Apr 09, 2022
pepperdemzombie:

Dem come give am the invoice or what? The story sounds somehow. The invoice is supposed to be inside the pack, shey the robbers searched the pack and gave it to him or they threw it on the floor and he picked it?
You don't know this people's format, since "what will my baby eat tonight" is there, you hear drop account. .
That's how they wanted to pay someone's uploaded hospital bills here, but he insisted on getting the money in his account

Must the invoice be in the bag? The way some nigerians dey reason , na something else.

3 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 2:02am On Apr 09, 2022
Sleekfingers:

Must the invoice be in the bag? The way some nigerians dey reason , na something else.

In his attempt to puncture a hole into the story, he threw away his brain

2 Likes

Re: Armed Boys Collected Everything A Man Bought For His Family In Nnewi (Photos) by ManMountain(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2022
olisaEze:
It’s like the Igbo youth in Anambra are bent on proving PMB right that the only language they’ll understand is military occupation! Anarchy precipitates from loss of control. This assault just shows that the struggle for self determination has parked at doorstep of anarchy. Wetin Aptamil wan give two full grown agbaya for body na?? undecided

They will take am soak garri with the roasted chicken !

Hunger na bastard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Vigilantes Attack Police Station In Niger State (Photos) / I Sponsored My Brother’s Education With Robbery Proceeds –suspect (pic) / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.