Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,549 members, 7,837,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Kaisha Rains Abuses On Fan Who Said He Sees Her As The Last Daughter Of Lucifer - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kaisha Rains Abuses On Fan Who Said He Sees Her As The Last Daughter Of Lucifer (322 Views)

TAMPPAN Warns Iyabo Ojo And Nkechi Blessing Over Reckless Abuses / Shatta Wale Threatens To Pull A Gun On Stonebwoy Anywhere He Sees Him / Barber Carves Tiwa Savage's Photo On Fan's Head (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kaisha Rains Abuses On Fan Who Said He Sees Her As The Last Daughter Of Lucifer by MsDoris(f): 2:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
Kaisha Rains Abuses On Fan Who Said That He Sees Her As The Last Daughter Of Lucifer Whenever He Looks At Her
Former Big Brother Naija lockdown housemate, Kaisha Umaru has lambasted a fan who referred her as the last daughter of Lucifer.

The reality TV star, had taken to her Twitter page to encourage fans to share their opinions about her.

She asked;
"Tell what you see when you look at me."

Hoping to get good responses from her fans, the northern beauty was however disappointed as a follower seized that opportunity to express his dislike towards her.

The follower simply identified as Rozay on Twitter wrote;
"Jezebel, last daughter of Lucifer."

Outraged by his response, Kaisha rained abuses on him, also including his mother and sister to the outburst.
Visit web page below for full update;
https://www.mimidoris.com/2022/04/kaisha-rains-abuses-on-fan-who-said.html

(1) (Reply)

Temi & Tosin, Remember I Introduced You Guys, You Better Find My Own - DJ Cuppy / Legendary Musician Orlando Julius Is Dead / Nigerian Man Appreciates Davido For Allegedly Giving Mr Ibu N10 Million For Trea

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.