Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 AM

My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex (1002 Views)

Why Most Guys Don't Allow Their Younger Sister To Date Their Friends? / FFK: I Have Video Of Sister To A Public Figure Engaging In Dubai Porta Potty / Man Goes Crazy When His Ex Refused To Meet With Him And His New Girlfriend (SS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Kelvin2022(m): 3:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good afternoon guys I met a girl and we are friends and about to enter dating but I found out on her Facebook my ex is the daughter of her mom sister. I don't know how to tell her that I have date her before and we just broke up. My fear is what if she show my pix to my ex and she tell her to forget me. What do you guys think?
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by loadedvibes: 3:06pm On Apr 08, 2022
How Una take dey cook all these stories sef

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Ecos(m): 3:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin. Which means u don chop thank you and very much join be that abi? Oya take am!!

4 Likes

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by fikayormi(m): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Your foolishness is really out of this world , when will you ever learn ,

Seriously I tire for your matter Even the almighty God is tired of your matter ,

Don’t worry another weeping and gnashing of teeth await you

28yrs and senseless. Werey Grow up and stop being a simp

1 Like

Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Padipadi(m): 3:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just date. If opportunity dey,open up
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Abfinest007(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2022
Run ooo
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Kelvin2022(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2022
[What should I do quote author=fikayormi post=111763614]Your foolishness is really out of this world , when will you ever learn ,

Seriously I tire for your matter Even the almighty God is tired of your matter ,

Don’t worry another weeping and gnashing of teeth await you

28yrs and senseless. Werey Grow up and stop being a simp [/quote]
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by posty56: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
cock and bull story
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Totilopussylick(m): 7:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
post=111763519:
How Una take dey cook all these stories sef
He is a mind freak cheesy tongue cheesy

Telling people fairytale stories to cheer you up after the day works cheesy tongue cheesy.
Re: My New Girlfriend Is A Sister To My Ex by Oturatetuala(m): 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2022
So? Young man enjoy your life and be loyal to her.

(1) (Reply)

Ukrainian Men Are Handsome, Russian Girls Are Beautiful / 5 Hottest Nigerian Girls On Instagram / Men Hating Machines( MHM) Resurrection : Since Men Won't Stop Female Bashings

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.