Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,037 members, 7,814,539 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo (29901 Views)

Dele Momodu Appeals To EFCC To Stop Parade Of Arrested Suspects (Photo) / Handicapped Man Blocks Police Van, Demands Release Of Arrested Protesters: Video / Governor Wike Reacts To The Killing Of "Arrested Disarmed" Robbers By SARS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2022
What's this one yapping? Ipob is made up of Imo, ebonyi, abia and some enugu people. Anambra people are not part of ipob terrorism, that's why uche mefor resigned from ipob. Ipob/massob headquarters is in Imo/abia. Every ipob member you see in Anambra is an invader from either imo or abia or ebonyi.

Lightorder:
Not t
rue. You are not staying in Anambra or you are not living in Lagos. All those who give me real hard time, trying to disabuse their minds of Biafra obsession are majorly Anambarians.. I would argue on the phone till all my strength is gone. If you are living in Lagos, simply go to Alaba intl market and witness this yourself. Their own obsession is major. I was in Alaba the day news filtered in that NK was arrested. It was like the world has come to an end that day. If you bring up Biafra argument there , just get ready to go head on with the crowd, who are predominantly Anambarians. I don’t know where Soludo is coming from. Think he wants to bring serious division among igbos. There was a day I went alaba, they brought up the issue of this same sit at home that is causing problems now, guys from Umunze , Idemmili and others nearly suffocated me. Not once, twice or trice
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by prophetfire: 8:11am On Apr 09, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Like I have always said..
Soludo should have ignored Ipob activities and focus on governance... He wants to do oversabi...

Igbos are in Enugu and Ebonyi but it's not stopping the governors of the aformentioned states to deliver dividends of democracy
Over sabi governor...

We don't even know who's attacking again in Anambra whether its UGM or DSS because hoodlums have taken advantage of his poocknosing on the affairs of IPOB and unleashed terror in a Peaceful Anambra State

Stop chasing shadows and focus on governance..

Who knows he must have sorrounded himself with terrible advisers that are only after their pockets !!
Nonsense talk. Those Ebonyi criminals should be crushed with full force.

4 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Kingsley1000(m): 8:21am On Apr 09, 2022
prophetfire:
Nonsense talk. Those Ebonyi criminals should be crushed with full force.

They want to start that destruction rubbish in Njikoka.
We aggressively sent them packing.
We only accept few of them that are gainfully employed
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Lightorder: 8:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Kcdojoto:

Those abakaliki people are terrible, they full my hometown very soon we will flush them out, 100% of the criminals caught in my community are from ebony state, today you can not walk comfortably on the road once is 8pm in my town.
I wonder how one rubbish man will be in abroad ordering and detecting what and how to run my state all in the name of ipob
keep deceiving yourself. Ebonyi people are now criminals in your community. Please, which is your community ? I want to enquire . Let me know that your heavenly community that has only Eboyians as criminals. Just listen to yourself. Mr flusher. When Mr Peter Obi and Obiano were there, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Enugu were not the problem. You don’t need a prophet to see know a failure. Anambra should get ready to have their own country , perhaps
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Angelfrost(m): 8:32am On Apr 09, 2022
obynzo:

Dude this is not the issue the truth is that sponsored militia are doing this under the toga of IPOB. IPOB themselves have distances from the sit at home which begs the question who is enforcing this sit at home and for what purpose?

Those enforcing it are not spirits and certainly not invincible... Why can't you all speak out with one voice?!!!

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Lightorder: 8:35am On Apr 09, 2022
leicestercamper:
What's this one yapping? Ipob is made up of Imo, ebonyi, abia and some enugu people. Anambra people are not part of ipob terrorism, that's why uche mefor resigned from ipob. Ipob/massob headquarters is in Imo/abia. Every ipob member you see in Anambra is an invader from either imo or abia or ebonyi.

mumu , go and see for yourself. Don’t sit in your mother’s hut telling me Mefor resigned. Go and confirm what I said. Besides, I don’t know who Mefor is . I don’t know the ranks and files of Ipob. It is only NK that I know
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Offpoint1: 8:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Acidosis:

Exactly. A change of ideology is imminent. When they become broke, Kanu and Simon Ekpa's boys will switch to kidnapping and 100% banditry. And no, they won't go to the West to kidnap, the kidnapping would be done right there in the East.

This is exactly my point, by then they very people supporting will become the victims just as the Northerners are suffering from the monsters they created.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 8:43am On Apr 09, 2022
YoungBlackRico:
Omo! First two pages and no one has blamed dss/fulani yet? grin Really people?
That's the problem (We the people). Very easily manipulated by these thieving elites to foster their agenda. The attention of the foolish masses is successfully diverted to where they want it. Once there's deep divisions the people are easily penetrated. They begin to destroy themselves, sellout, betrayals, no trust etc and in all this the real enemy watches and begins to play thier already laid down plans. Not just Igbo people. Nigerians aren't ready to be truly free. And they wonder how we always end up with the same set of leaders in rotation for decades now. Just look at this thread for example.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by CoolAmbience(m): 8:44am On Apr 09, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Soludo should have ignored Ipob activities and focus on governance... He wants to do oversabi...

Igbos are in Enugu and Ebonyi but it's not stopping the governors of the aformentioned states to deliver dividends of democracy
Over sabi governor...

We don't even know who's attacking again in Anambra whether its UGM or DSS because hoodlums have taken advantage of his poocknosing on the affairs of IPOB and unleashed terror in a Peaceful Anambra State

Who knows he must have sorrounded himself with terrible advisers that are only after their pockets !!

Oga, take your worthless advice to your state.

Soludo will take on them, man for man. Dem no reach.

How dare you ask a sitting governor to ignore hoodlums who terrify his people and determine when traders and businesses should operate? Do you know what that means? That a governor should relinquish his powers to hoodlums?

Carry your yeye advice go your village, we no need am.

We are ready to take on these criminals. Watch and see. Obiano was a coward. Soludo has to be fierce and strategic.

They are lucky I am not Anambra's governor, dem for don run go Afghanistan. Who takes such nonsense as a leader?

2 Likes

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Ndibunna: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Lightorder:
Not true. You are not staying in Anambra or you are not living in Lagos. All those who give me real hard time, trying to disabuse their minds of Biafra obsession are majorly Anambarians.. I would argue on the phone till all my strength is gone. If you are living in Lagos, simply go to Alaba intl market and witness this yourself. Their own obsession is major. I was in Alaba the day news filtered in that NK was arrested. It was like the world has come to an end that day. If you bring up Biafra argument there , just get ready to go head on with the crowd, who are predominantly Anambarians. I don’t know where Soludo is coming from. Think he wants to bring serious division among igbos. There was a day I went alaba, they brought up the issue of this same sit at home that is causing problems now, guys from Umunze , Idemmili and others nearly suffocated me. Not once, twice or trice . Otondo, Chiejina the originator of odieshi as a slang are core Anambra criminals. To mention but a few

20 arrested and 17 of them Ebonyi. Leave sermon for peter Abeg.

Soludo should annihilate all those Ebonyi miscreants been recruited as gun wielding maniacs as ugm. That's all.

What's my business with Alaba. People goes about killing and kidnapping people are you are here telling me rubbish. Is alaba in anambra state.

People can talk but those carrying the weapons deserves death. Abakiliki people wants to turn anambra to something else.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Lightorder: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2022
leicestercamper:
What's this one yapping? Ipob is made up of Imo, ebonyi, abia and some enugu people. Anambra people are not part of ipob terrorism, that's why uche mefor resigned from ipob. Ipob/massob headquarters is in Imo/abia. Every ipob member you see in Anambra is an invader from either imo o us r abia or ebonyi.

most of the criminals I know in Anambra are from Oba Idemmili, Awkuzu , Onitsha. Aguleri are on the list as well. You don’t know Anambra than me. Now they are saints, others are the sinners . Abakiliki are now enforcing or compelling you to sit at home but are not controlling your sense
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2022
Atulu stop deceiving yourself. What I stated is a fact go and confirm it before coming here to deceive yourself. Anambra is not part of your ipob/esn, etc. Take it back to your backward state. We have rejected your ipob terrorism

Lightorder:
mumu , go and see for yourself. Don’t sit in your mother’s hut telling me Mefor resigned. Go and confirm what I said. Besides, I don’t know who Mefor is . I don’t know the ranks and files of Ipob. It is only NK that I know

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Most of the criminals I know are from your backward useless state. You don't know your state more than me. Anambra people have rejected your ipob terrorism. Deal with it

Lightorder:
most of the criminals I know in Anambra are from Oba Idemmili, Awkuzu , Onitsha. Aguleri are on the list as well. You don’t know Anambra than me. Now they are saints, others are the sinners

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Ndibunna: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
leicestercamper:

Tell them..

They needs brutal force.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Lightorder: 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
leicestercamper:
Atulu stop deceiving yourself. What I stated is a fact go and confirm it before coming here to deceive yourself. Anambra is not part of your ipob/esn, etc. Take it back to your backward state. We have rejected your ipob terrorism

if I reply you or read that your trash again, just know that I am as stupid as you
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Ndibunna: 8:52am On Apr 09, 2022
Lightorder:
keep deceiving yourself. Ebonyi people are now criminals in your community. Please, which is your community ? I want to enquire . Let me know that your heavenly community that has only Eboyians as criminals. Just listen to yourself. Mr flusher. When Mr Peter Obi and Obiano were there, Ebonyi, Imo, Abia, Enugu were not the problem. You don’t need a prophet to see know a failure. Anambra should get ready to have their own country , perhaps

Far better because no sane human will want to live alongside these guys from Ebonyi state.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by leicestercamper: 8:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Then get out and go carry on with your ipob terrorism in your state

Lightorder:
if I reply you or read that your trash again, just know that I am as stupid as you
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by ediko5(m): 9:10am On Apr 09, 2022
They always accuse Ebonyi indigenes because they are the ones that carry biafruad war for head yet they're not regarded as Igbos

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Kcdojoto(m): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Lightorder:
Go and make your findings within Idemili and environs and see what I mean.
They are hiding under ipob to commit those crimes.
Take it or live it, this is what I witnessed, we have loads of them living in my community
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by danot1030: 9:48am On Apr 09, 2022
Offpoint1:
I see alot of Igbos on and off Nl supporting the violence activities of Igbos, they're making the same mistakes the North made with Boko Haram.

The sweetest thing to handle isn't money, but weapons... It makes you a God among men and it's difficult to let go
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Angelfrost:

Those enforcing it are not spirits and certainly not invincible... Why can't you all speak out with one voice?!!!

What makes you think we are not speaking out? we are all speaking out but it is far more important to point out those that are behind it. That is the first thing about speaking out.
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by JubrilBuhari: 9:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Soludo should learn from Peter Obi.
When Peter Obi resumes office as the governor, MASSOB which were mostly criminals from Imo state were ravaging Okpoko and some parts of Onitsha.
He invited the military to fish out those criminals and dealt with them accordingly.
Now, those criminals left their states to bring destruction of business and wealth of Anambra. Soludo should stop complaining, unleash military already and send those animals back to their forests.
Fvck Simon Ekpa and his criminal gangs.

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by goody2019: 5:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Over sabi governor...

Good talk. After being stated clearly that 85% are from a particular South Eastern state and 15% are from other States. Are you blind or is it a deliberate distortion?

1 Like

Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by ProudImolite: 10:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ndibunna:

Give who HBP. It is you guys that won't allow us rest in anambra state.
Always sneaking in from orlu and Owerri to be constituting nuisance.

How many anambra people have you even seen in Owerri sef?
I no wan see them
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Lightorder: 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2022
leicestercamper:
Most of the criminals I know are from your backward useless state. You don't know your state more than me. Anambra people have rejected your ipob terrorism. Deal with it

*ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND BULLETIN OF 10TH APRIL, 2022.*

*CP ECHENG RESTATES COMMAND’S COMMITMENT TO STAMPING OUT VIOLENT CRIMES, EXTORTION, OTHERS IN ANAMBRA.*

_As Police arrest 32 suspects, recover one berreta pistol, one magnum pump action and Ammunition_

The Commissioner of Police, Anambra Command, *CP Echeng Echeng* has restated the Command's resolve to stamp out violent crimes, extortion and other forms of crime and criminality in the State.

The *CP* stated this, today sunday 10th April, 2022 when police officers, attached to Anambra Command arrested thirty two suspects on offences ranging from armed robbery, unlawful possession of firearm and extortion, recovered one locally made beretta pistol, one magnum pump action and ammunition

The Command Operatives, acting on a credible information, at about 4:30am on 30/3/2022, arrested one Ozo Olie Ifeanyi ‘M’ 43years in his residence at Odoje village, Onitsha and recovered one locally fabricated single barrel pistol and one live ammunition concealed in a bag.

Investigation, so far reveals that the suspect, have already made useful statement that will lead to the arrest of other members of their criminal gang. He also confessed to be a member of the Cult Group and specialize in robbing unsuspecting members of the public of their valuables.

Similarly, another suspect, one Ifeanyi Nwobu ‘M’ 49years Native of Enuorji Village, Enugu ukwu at about 9pm on 30/3/2022 was arrested and recovered one Magnum pump action gun. The suspect has made useful statement that could unravel the source of the arm.

In another development, the Command Operatives arrested 30 suspects for flouting the State Government's ban on touting, extortion and illegal revenue collection in the State. The thirty arrested suspects, namely: ifeatu onuebube ‘M’ aged 19years, Akpa Ikechukwu ‘M’ aged 44years, Linus Ekene ‘M’ aged 23years, Nwede Chinedu ‘M’ aged 25years, Nwigwe Osinachi ‘M’ aged 28years, Nas Emeka ‘M’ aged 38years, Uduak Linus ‘M’ aged 30years, Obi Onyebuchi ‘M’ 32years, Ayo Omah ‘M’ aged 29years, Igwe Chukwuebuka ‘M’ 22years, Nweke Abuchi ‘M’ 16years, Anthony Chidi ‘M’ 18years Onyebuchi Ndubuisi ‘M’ 28years, Onyekwelu Ifechukwu ‘M’ 20years, Nwagha Nzube ‘M’ 17years, Anamabu Somto ‘M’ aged 17years, Duru Chigozie ‘M’ aged 19years, Onwuakpa Chukwudi ‘M’ aged 20years, Nworie Chimaram ‘M’ aged 19years, Orji Onyebuchi ‘M’ aged 34years, Nnamani Chukwuebuka ‘M’ aged 17years, Ifeanyi Chinedu ‘M’ aged 17years, Igwe Ifeanyi ‘M’ aged 18years, Eze Andrew ‘M’ aged 19years Nwafor Bernard ‘M’ aged 20years, Ifeanyi Junior ‘M’ aged 17years, Nweze Obinna ‘M’ aged 22years, Amadi Obinna ‘M’ aged 21years, Emmanuel Charles ‘M’ aged 18years, Agala Timothy ‘M’ aged 20years were arrested on 6/4/2022 along Tarzan Junction, Owerri road, upper iweaka road, Ochanja junction, Awada road, head bridge, kara Junction, Atani road, respectively in Onitsha while touting and extorting money from motorists and other members of the public.

Meanwhile, the *CP* while assuring the general public and especially *Ndi Anambra* that the confidence reposed in the police on protection of lives and properties, maintenance of law and order will never be taken for granted. He also calls for increased information flow from the public to the police.

*DSP Ikenga Tochukwu PPRO, Anambra State Police Command*
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291262986524271&id=100069217149632
(
SO ALL THOSE ARE FROM ABAKILIKI, NSUKA AND IMO STATES. Anambra ndi nso. Your governor no get sense !
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Lightorder: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ndibunna:

Far better because no sane human will want to live alongside these guys from Ebonyi state.

*ANAMBRA STATE POLICE COMMAND BULLETIN OF 10TH APRIL, 2022.*

*CP ECHENG RESTATES COMMAND’S COMMITMENT TO STAMPING OUT VIOLENT CRIMES, EXTORTION, OTHERS IN ANAMBRA.*

_As Police arrest 32 suspects, recover one berreta pistol, one magnum pump action and Ammunition_

The Commissioner of Police, Anambra Command, *CP Echeng Echeng* has restated the Command's resolve to stamp out violent crimes, extortion and other forms of crime and criminality in the State.

The *CP* stated this, today sunday 10th April, 2022 when police officers, attached to Anambra Command arrested thirty two suspects on offences ranging from armed robbery, unlawful possession of firearm and extortion, recovered one locally made beretta pistol, one magnum pump action and ammunition

The Command Operatives, acting on a credible information, at about 4:30am on 30/3/2022, arrested one Ozo Olie Ifeanyi ‘M’ 43years in his residence at Odoje village, Onitsha and recovered one locally fabricated single barrel pistol and one live ammunition concealed in a bag.

Investigation, so far reveals that the suspect, have already made useful statement that will lead to the arrest of other members of their criminal gang. He also confessed to be a member of the Cult Group and specialize in robbing unsuspecting members of the public of their valuables.

Similarly, another suspect, one Ifeanyi Nwobu ‘M’ 49years Native of Enuorji Village, Enugu ukwu at about 9pm on 30/3/2022 was arrested and recovered one Magnum pump action gun. The suspect has made useful statement that could unravel the source of the arm.

In another development, the Command Operatives arrested 30 suspects for flouting the State Government's ban on touting, extortion and illegal revenue collection in the State. The thirty arrested suspects, namely: ifeatu onuebube ‘M’ aged 19years, Akpa Ikechukwu ‘M’ aged 44years, Linus Ekene ‘M’ aged 23years, Nwede Chinedu ‘M’ aged 25years, Nwigwe Osinachi ‘M’ aged 28years, Nas Emeka ‘M’ aged 38years, Uduak Linus ‘M’ aged 30years, Obi Onyebuchi ‘M’ 32years, Ayo Omah ‘M’ aged 29years, Igwe Chukwuebuka ‘M’ 22years, Nweke Abuchi ‘M’ 16years, Anthony Chidi ‘M’ 18years Onyebuchi Ndubuisi ‘M’ 28years, Onyekwelu Ifechukwu ‘M’ 20years, Nwagha Nzube ‘M’ 17years, Anamabu Somto ‘M’ aged 17years, Duru Chigozie ‘M’ aged 19years, Onwuakpa Chukwudi ‘M’ aged 20years, Nworie Chimaram ‘M’ aged 19years, Orji Onyebuchi ‘M’ aged 34years, Nnamani Chukwuebuka ‘M’ aged 17years, Ifeanyi Chinedu ‘M’ aged 17years, Igwe Ifeanyi ‘M’ aged 18years, Eze Andrew ‘M’ aged 19years Nwafor Bernard ‘M’ aged 20years, Ifeanyi Junior ‘M’ aged 17years, Nweze Obinna ‘M’ aged 22years, Amadi Obinna ‘M’ aged 21years, Emmanuel Charles ‘M’ aged 18years, Agala Timothy ‘M’ aged 20years were arrested on 6/4/2022 along Tarzan Junction, Owerri road, upper iweaka road, Ochanja junction, Awada road, head bridge, kara Junction, Atani road, respectively in Onitsha while touting and extorting money from motorists and other members of the public.

Meanwhile, the *CP* while assuring the general public and especially *Ndi Anambra* that the confidence reposed in the police on protection of lives and properties, maintenance of law and order will never be taken for granted. He also calls for increased information flow from the public to the police.

*DSP Ikenga Tochukwu PPRO, Anambra State Police Command*
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=291262986524271&id=100069217149632
(

So you can see that your shadow-governor no get sense. If otherwise, how should a sane person say that 100% crime committed in Anambra state is from people outside Anambra. Still some IDIOTS wey no get sense here will start escalating it. Oga, read am, no be me write am
Re: 100% Of Arrested Hoodlums In Anambra Are Not Anambra Indigenes - Soludo by Alajiki(m): 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2022
oilPUSSY:

Over sabi governor...

A state chief security officer is poke-nosing on the affairs of terrorists disturbing the state he governs? Pinch yourself!

E ti mu'gbo ori papa.

Ogede oniranu

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Ndigbo Commends Uba Sani’s Inclusion Of Igbos In Cabinet / Yahaya Bello's 41st Birthday Party In Kogi (Photos) / Bashir Ahmad Celebrates His Wife, Naeemah Bindawa's Birthday (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.