Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,215 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (8058 Views)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by trutharena: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't have sense ..are Yorubas cleaner than Igbos ?

Ibos are the most dirties group. Anywhere they are majority is always dirty even where they reside in Yorubaland.

Everybody knows this and Abia is a testament to that.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by SarkinYarki: 6:25pm On Apr 08, 2022
trutharena:

Ibos are the most dirties group. Anywhere they are majority is always dirty even where they reside in Yorubaland.

Everybody knows this and Abia is a testament to that.

So how come Lekki phase one is neater than Mushin?
Re: .. by Vixlot: 6:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nigerians are Naturally dirty people and they want to blame govt for that ..Even if there is no govt is that how to dispose garbage?

Mr generalist, This is Onitsha , Anambra State....They are very dirty over there...not Nigeria

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Mandate2023: 6:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Land of d developers.......dey will come to lagos nw forming abroad
Re: .. by Africonji: 6:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Smh. He is busy chasing ipob and ESN instead of facing governance. Soludo is already proving to be a disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: .. by heniford2: 6:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
MadamExcellency:
Are you a madman? Why are you wandering in dump sites?

People were in their houses observing sit at home and someone was roaming the town looking for dumpsites to snap for Nairaland
grin
Re: .. by wirinet(m): 6:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nigerians are Naturally dirty people and they want to blame govt for that ..Even if there is no govt is that how to dispose garbage?

That's the point, even if there is no government, should a group of Homo Sapiens be living in such a filthy environment? Can't the people themselves dispose their garbage in a more healthy manner?

Why is the OP putting the blame on Soludo, who had not even appointed his cabinet? Does he expect Soludo himself to take broom, shovel and a dump truck and sweet the whole of Anambra state? What about the local governments? Don't they have any responsibility outside collecting monthly allocations?

3 Likes

Re: .. by Mooh247: 7:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin

A befitting place for akpu munching Gorilla of zoo

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by jaxxy(m): 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
Reminds me of oyingbo and mile12 in Lagos.
Re: .. by boringdraw: 7:26pm On Apr 08, 2022
An eyesore, waste management is something the local government can handle. Onitsha is a big town with good revenue generation.
Re: .. by 2pak(m): 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Mr man ,if they give you this mandate ,can you achieve all these in two weeks, plus security issues too,, zukwaanike biko
Re: .. by flokii: 7:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Just imagine.. yet they are the ones always quick to call other tribes dirty online and offline.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by wiseone28: 7:35pm On Apr 08, 2022
See dirty everywhere..

When they see other people they claim smartness.

2 Likes

Re: .. by obiekunie01: 7:36pm On Apr 08, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
[s]there's dirt everywhere in Anambra State and this is all you've got to say?

You're not Heath wise and people like you are the reason our leaders keep misbehaving.
I doubt you're living in Anambra.[/s]

talking trash!

start by showing us your state first.

With the log in your eyes you here pointing out the speck in another person's eye.
Re: .. by bjdon: 7:38pm On Apr 08, 2022
The OP displays the typical ignorance of many Nigerians. Clearing up of refuse is NOT the responsibility of the state govt. That task belongs to the LG. Way too many people forget we have 3 tiers of govt

1 Like

Re: .. by DamnnNiggarr: 7:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
obiekunie01:

talking trash!

start by showing us your state first.

With the log in your eyes you here pointing out the speck in another person's eye.
my state is not any better but Heath matters a lot.
What I'm saying in essence is that clearing of dirt shouldn't be taking this long.

If clearing of dirt could take this long, how much time would constructing of bridges and other heavy constructions take?
That's what I'm saying, nothing more.

1 Like

Re: .. by obiekunie01: 7:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
my state is not any better but Heath matters a lot.
What I'm saying in essence is that clearing of dirt shouldn't be taking this long.

If clearing of dirt could take this long, how much time would constructing of bridge and other heavy constructions take?
That's what I'm saying, nothing more.

oga! charity begins at home.

criticize ur state first before looking into another man's state.

we are NOT COMPLAINING so don't complain on our behalf. thank you.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
E dey every state
Re: .. by techWriter3: 8:12pm On Apr 08, 2022
They no bred you well to sprint Soludo's goverment down with false findings
Re: .. by Makers49: 8:15pm On Apr 08, 2022
I stayed at umunna street odaokpu onitsha,very close to sacred heart parish and her extension Patrick okolo,onitsha is experiencing massive clean up,very soon everywere will be ok

1 Like

Re: .. by AlafinofEnugu(m): 8:20pm On Apr 08, 2022
grin
Pigs will still blame Tinubu for their backwardness
Mmpe Haram ppl

3 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 08, 2022
Your perception changed the day you saw his son. If I may ask, what has the son's appearance got to do with governance? Guy you have a complex and you should try and widen your horizon. Dreads doesn't portray irresponsibility. Na your type full Nigerian police.
DamnnNiggarr:

The pictures you're seeing were taken today by me.
Cc
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Oam4j

1 Like

Re: .. by emetisuccess(m): 8:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
This state dirty oooo.

1 Like

Re: .. by Contekbbc: 9:05pm On Apr 08, 2022
So many of my developer brothers are busy saying hmmmm instead of admittedly saying the truth but if it's Lagos or Ibadan now

They will rush down like hungry vultures and start saying Yorubas are veeery dirty.

Or is this a Yoruba state?
Bunch of hypocritical beings
Tufiakwa

5 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Osinbajo, Ganduje, Sanwo-Olu, Senator Abiru For ALGOVC's Annual Conference / Economic Downturn: States Borrow N46bn From Banks To Pay Salaries / NLC, TUC Threaten To Shut Down Economic Activities In Imo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.