Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,428 members, 7,830,151 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

.. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (8068 Views)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by dododawa1: 5:23am On Apr 09, 2022
Charity begins at home,our Lagos will not gree with them.
Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:24am On Apr 09, 2022
FoolaniHellman:
No wonder they keep running to Lagos with their Polythene bag cheesy grin

I also saw them in their hundreds yesterday, as they relocate to North and West, in search of greener pastures. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:26am On Apr 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't have sense ..are Yorubas cleaner than Igbos ?

Yes grin grin

Re: .. by juman(m): 6:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Really hope things would be better.
New governor will perform.
Re: .. by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 09, 2022
State of emerging DIRTY BILLIONAIRES
Re: .. by Bignuell(m): 7:35am On Apr 09, 2022
fineboynl:
Those nylon company and pure water company should be paying clean up tax. It's can be indirect tax and by doing that everyone pays for it both the producers and the consumer. Then The funds should be use for the clean up task forces.

How can this be done? Go the the trash site and whatever that is found there can be traced to the company. Imported or not..
We the consumers will end up paying those tax. Everybody should be intentional about sanitaion. The government, the industry and the people. Tax won't make those dirt magically disappear
Re: .. by Elimon(m): 8:47am On Apr 09, 2022
This is why I I like Akwa Ibom state... You'll never see anything like this anywhere..
Re: .. by West1side: 9:03am On Apr 09, 2022
God will punish your entire household n unborn generation for this comment.

Igbos are naturally dirty, you lot stink of disgusting dirt, bigotry n foolishness. Please always be specific about Igbo dirt like you Always are when giving Igbos credits for accomplishment.

SarkinYarki:
Nigerians are Naturally dirty people and they want to blame govt for that ..Even if there is no govt is that how to dispose garbage?
Re: .. by Anon4: 9:45am On Apr 09, 2022
obiekunie01:

oga! charity begins at home.

criticize ur state first before looking into another man's state.

we are NOT COMPLAINING so don't complain on our behalf. thank you.
Imagine the nonesense vyou saying. You are comfortable in this kind of dirt. Are you guys pigs?
You should be ashamed of yourself. Dirty piglet sad
Re: .. by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:

The pictures you're seeing were taken today by me.
Cc
Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun
Oam4j

Was the dirt generated by the governor? The dirt you see there tells stories about the former administration and the lifestyle of the people the reside there.

You think Soludo can clear that mess in a day? Are you alright?
Re: .. by wirinet(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
iLoveYouToo:

Was the dirt generated by the governor? The dirt you see there tells stories about the former administration and the lifestyle of the people the reside there.

You think Soludo can clear that mess in a day? Are you alright?

They are telling us that if government refuses to clear the filth, they will pile up the dirt until it covers their houses includung their bedrooms and kitchens. In fact they will be sleeping on the filth. This will then give then the opportunity to show the whole world how bad Soludo or is it Buhari is.

1 Like

Re: .. by iLoveYouToo(m): 12:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
wirinet:

They are telling us that if government refuses to clear the filth, they will pile up the dirt until it covers their houses includung their bedrooms and kitchens. In fact they will be sleeping on the filth. This will then give then the opportunity to show the whole world how bad Soludo or is it Buhari is.

I tire o, for me it’s an indictment of the people that live there. Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

50 Reasons Why We Should Celebrate Nigeria / Atiku: I Look Forward To Working With Truss / Win The Trophy To Ameliorate The Pains Of Those We Lost – Obi Urges Super Eagles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.