Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,374 members, 7,829,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

.. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .. (8066 Views)

After What I Saw Today, Peter Obi Should Not Border To Campaign In Edo - Obinyan / How Thomas Obi Tawo 'General Iron' Was Killed (Graphic Pictures) / Police Capture, Neutralize Ahmed Gulak's Killers (Graphic Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .. by Contekbbc: 9:10pm On Apr 08, 2022
You dey mind them?
Na only them dey grow dollar in their backyard
Na only them neat pass
Na only dem sabi do business pass
Na only dem know Jesus pass
Na only them dey gallant pass
Na only them holy pass
Na only them sabi governance pass
Na only them,their women no dey cheat
Na only them travel pass

But of a truth
NA ONLY THEM MUMU PASS!

wiseone28:
See dirty everywhere..

When they see other people they claim smartness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .. by wiseone28: 9:18pm On Apr 08, 2022
Contekbbc:
You dey mind them? Na only them dey grow dollar in their backyard Na only them neat pass Na only dem sabi do business pass Na only dem know Jesus pass Na only them dey gallant pass Na only them holy pass Na only them sabi governance pass Na only them,their women no dey cheat Na only them travel pass
But of a truth NA ONLY THEM MUMU PASS!

Na their character be that

1 Like

Re: .. by RacistProudIgbo: 9:31pm On Apr 08, 2022
Contekbbc:
You dey mind them?
Na only them dey grow dollar in their backyard
Na only them neat pass
Na only dem sabi do business pass
Na only dem know Jesus pass
Na only them dey gallant pass
Na only them holy pass
Na only them sabi governance pass
Na only them,their women no dey cheat
Na only them travel pass

But of a truth

Still we are far superior to your dirty tribe.
kiss it.
NA ONLY THEM MUMU PASS!

Re: .. by Perfectbeing(m): 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
If I was a white man, I'll be racist to black people. Like how can a non animal dispose waste like this?

2 Likes

Re: .. by SIRTee15: 9:47pm On Apr 08, 2022
The ways ibos on nairaland hype their cities, this eye sore would be the last thing u will expect to come out of onitcha.
Soludo should sha try and clean the mess. That environment is an incubation for another disease outbreak.
We are yet to get over Ebola and covid, the last thing we need now is another epidemic.

5 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Jesus shocked shocked

I am practically speechless now...this is an eyesore
Re: .. by SIRTee15: 10:08pm On Apr 08, 2022
Perfectbeing:
If I was a white man, I'll be racist to black people. Like how can a non animal dispose waste like this?

They are very racist already.
Go to 'it's ok to be white' page on social media. U will be ashamed to be a black man, those guys destroyed the black race.
And the hard truth is they not lying.
Re: .. by Bashbanking: 10:40pm On Apr 08, 2022
Ehh wohh!! i could'dnt believe what i set my eye on
Re: .. by porthouse7(f): 10:51pm On Apr 08, 2022
na Lagos and south west go suffer am
Re: .. by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Parachoko:
I don't want to believe people live within those areas shocked

With the way ibos talk on this Nairaland, I can't believe there are places that looks like that in Ibo land shocked
almost all igbo lands are like that except few posh areas where the governors live.

There is a reason they call south east poto poto republic

1 Like

Re: .. by NinjaXmetahuman: 10:56pm On Apr 08, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't have sense ..are Yorubas cleaner than Igbos ?
yes they are.

I can confidently say you won't find such thing in any Yoruba land apart from Lagos, which igbos are the culprits.. especially in places dominated by ibos like ladipo, ajegunle etc.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by leicestercamper: 11:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
[s]
Africonji:
Smh. He is busy chasing ipob and ESN instead of facing governance. Soludo is already proving to be a disappointment.
[/s]

Abia your state is the most backward and dirtiest state in Nigeria. Your governor had wasted almost 8yrs with no project to show. But you are worried because Soludo is dealing with your ipob terrorists from abia state.

1 Like

Re: .. by leicestercamper: 11:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Makers49:
I stayed at umunna street odaokpu onitsha,very close to sacred heart parish and her extension Patrick okolo,onitsha is experiencing massive clean up,very soon everywere will be ok

Don't mind the propagandists. He just went to snap garbage that's already being carted away
Re: .. by JOemmy(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2022
It's really a very big shame to see all these huge refuse littered everywhere in the streets of anambra at this modern age where wastes are turned to wealth. So does it mean anambra people don't have the brains to effectively manage their wastes and turn it to wealth like the way other states are doing?

1 Like

Re: .. by collinshush: 12:06am On Apr 09, 2022
DEGABA:
copy and paste
That was before the cleanup. Get your facts right.

Nothing like before clean up. All the places he mentioned are still very dirty.

1 Like

Re: .. by collinshush: 12:07am On Apr 09, 2022
post=111767651:

They no born you well to run Soludo's government down with false report

That's not false report but the truth.

1 Like

Re: .. by Landmack: 12:08am On Apr 09, 2022
op you're a fool. like somebody asked u,whether you're a mad man and why you're wandering in dump sites.

you truly are mad.

it's a gradual process...

also remember to return to ur shitty state,where governance is dead. ndi anambra know why u opened this demonic thread...it seems the heat is getting to u envious invaders.

Ndi Anambra only said...pack and go...leave our state alone. we want to start serious development in our state. But you and ur envious goons from IMO,abia ,nsukka and Abakeleke dont want to give our new gov a breathing space. u pple should get ready for us o
Re: .. by lilyheaven: 12:28am On Apr 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nigerians are Naturally dirty people and they want to blame govt for that ..Even if there is no govt is that how to dispose garbage?
This op is crazy.
Look around, you will see building.
That means human beings are living there.
They don’t even pity their health, at least keep their environment clean.
They will be complaining there’s no money, but they have money to buy things and litter around.
Then wait for governor to come and pack refuge for them. No shame

They will be complaining Aba is dirty, meanwhile they’re all same set of dirty pigs.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 12:31am On Apr 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:
Nigerians are Naturally dirty people and they want to blame govt for that ..Even if there is no govt is that how to dispose garbage?
Don't mind them.
Very Dirty pigs.
How can someone who resides in such a dungeon see Pigs as dirtier?
Give pigs same opportunities humans have got & see whether they will reside in such an eyesore.
Same place that harbors individual Billionaires depicting FILTHINESS.
So what's the essence of the BILLIONS.
Always bragging even when living on Latrines.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by OBALOLA55(m): 12:49am On Apr 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
leave my thread
Please!!
STOP PRETENDING AS IF YOU ARE NOT HAPPY WITH WHAT HE SAID OSAGYEFO98 MY ABOKI FRIEND
Re: .. by OBALOLA55(m): 12:50am On Apr 09, 2022
HAFEEZ AKA HAFFAZE777 MY BOY IS HERE
Re: .. by odysey: 2:33am On Apr 09, 2022
DamnnNiggarr:
The above pictures were taken behind Patrick Okolo primary school where the event (mothers'football tournament) is taking place.

And the pictures below were taken along Iweka road, down to ochanja roundabout.
put this on Twitter and tag the governor
Re: .. by Nova1988(m): 3:45am On Apr 09, 2022
i blame fulani and dss, they're the one that came to dirty anambala. their propaganda will not work.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:06am On Apr 09, 2022
Speechless
Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:15am On Apr 09, 2022
Parachoko:

With the way ibos talk on this Nairaland, I can't believe there are places that looks like that in Ibo land shocked

Igbo Billionaires live there. Remember, every individual in Anambra is an Audio Billionaire grin grin

1 Like

Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:16am On Apr 09, 2022
Parachoko:

That's the major identity of Igbo land. grin grin grin grin
Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:18am On Apr 09, 2022
Kingsley1000:
have been saying this since time immemorial.
Ndi Anambra , this is the time to take our land.
We have the money, manpower and all it takes to reclaim our land from all these envy criminals residing in our state

True talk.
IGALA People should reclaim Anambra from Igbo settlers. Anambra is IGALA ancestral State. grin

Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:19am On Apr 09, 2022
triple996:
Biafra is pigland grin

grin grin

Re: .. by shortIGBOman: 5:21am On Apr 09, 2022
Moferere:
Just look at their streets undecided

That is the Capital of online Republic of Biafra. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Coup Speech That Overthrew Buhari's Military / No Doubt This Is 2023. PICTURE. / VP Osinbajo Wades Into Governors, CBN Dispute Over Budget Facility Repayment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.