Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,094 members, 7,849,420 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:07 PM

Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining (526 Views)

Joining A Football Academy? / Bryan Idowu: How I Faced Anxiety, Uncertainty Before Joining Super Eagles Camp / Kylian Mbappe Say Joining PSG Is Like Coming Back Home In First Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sex videos are posted but they are not just posted, they educate you all with the video. They literally teach you how to last long in sex... omo the sex education is something else.

There are updates on good latest films as well as more entertainments.

Less I forget, if you like woman and sex grin you will be hooked up with the hottest girls in your area... omo fine girls dey oh, I swear.

Must send message you want to join.

Also if you are hooked up with somebody you probably know dont be an idiot and be doing kiss and tell. Please maturity and entertainment is the motto.

If I post the number here the idiot bot will ban me, take it from the picture

+23.47045.6973.80

Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 10:02pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 10:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello peo polo e
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 9:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 4:18pm On Apr 10, 2022
Join fun
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by HOOD26593(m): 9:05pm On Apr 10, 2022
+2347015347944
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 11:44pm On Apr 11, 2022
Send a message now....
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2022
Hey lovers, Do you like to stay updated and get lot of fun, hot hookups and mad Entertainment, sex education, relationship and lifestyle education. �� I personally recommend you to join The Blast TV � � ... For Unlimited Entertainment�� Savages���, Funny Videos��,Business adverts, birthday shoutouts, Stories and Comics��,Hook ups�, MCM�, WCW�, Sunday Night Confession�and lots more �, no long talk join ����
https:///qr/WUPGQGHAPDDJH1
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by Udoskybest: 10:39am On Apr 12, 2022
Can't find no pics here, just add me up on 08067875274
DannyWalker:
Sex videos are posted but they are not just posted, they educate you all with the video. They literally teach you how to last long in sex... omo the sex education is something else.

There are updates on good latest films as well as more entertainments.

Less I forget, if you like woman and sex grin you will be hooked up with the hottest girls in your area... omo fine girls dey oh, I swear.

Must send message you want to join.

Also if you are hooked up with somebody you probably know dont be an idiot and be doing kiss and tell. Please maturity and entertainment is the motto.

If I post the number here the idiot bot will ban me, take it from the picture

+23.47045.6973.80
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 9:08am On Apr 14, 2022
Good morning
Re: Whatsapp TV That Is Fucking Worth Joining by DannyWalker: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2022
Join oh

(1) (Reply)

5 Best FIFA Standard Stadiums In Nigeria / A.C Milan Wins The Italian League for the First Time in 11 Years. / Rio Ferdinand Claims Man United Have Failed Cristiano Ronaldo........

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.