Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,145 members, 7,815,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. (821 Views)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Maxwell775: 6:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Good evening nairalanders. Hope we're all having a good Friday? I'll go straight to the point.

I drink beer like my life depends on it. My brand of beer is Heineken & trophy. In a day, I can take down like 6 bottles of beer.

I don't drink vodka, spirit or dry gin because I'm a slim guy, and I don't want to be slimmer than the way I am or look dry. I can manage alcoholic red wine but you see beer, I can't do without it.

I do buy packs of can beer (Heineken or trophy) to stock my fridge. Early in the morning before I even brush my teeth I would have taken like 2 can first, when I'm eating I MUST drink beer along side.

If I try to stay a day without beer, I will be feeling this urge or quest to drink cold beer, and If finally get hold of one, you need to see the way I will be rushing it like someone who's in a competition, and before you know it, I have taken down like 5 more beer.

Please nairalanders how do I reduce my beer in take... Those of us who drink beer, please how do you control yours.

1 Like

Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Acidosis(m): 6:21pm On Apr 08, 2022
Alcoholism is a medical condition, a chronic disease. Seek professional help.

5 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by CleanInAll: 6:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Ahmed0336(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2022
Change environment/friends, then try fasting and prayers.
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by tee59(f): 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2022
You need Jesus in your life.

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by walosky(m): 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
Sell your fridge and buy cartons of Odogwu bitters
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by HUSTLER001: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
I've quit every bad habit I ever had but you see beer,impossicant!
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by frozen70(f): 10:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Maxwell775:
Good evening nairalanders. Hope we're all having a good Friday? I'll go straight to the point.

I drink beer like my life depends on it. My brand of beer is Heineken & trophy. In a day, I can take down like 6 bottles of beer.

I don't drink vodka, spirit or dry gin because I'm a slim guy, and I don't want to be slimmer than the way I am or look dry. I can manage alcoholic red wine but you see beer, I can't do without it.

I do buy packs of can beer (Heineken or trophy) to stock my fridge. Early in the morning before I even brush my teeth I would have taken like 2 can first, when I'm eating I MUST drink beer along side.

If I try to stay a day without beer, I will be feeling this urge or quest to drink cold beer, and If finally get hold of one, you need to see the way I will be rushing it like someone who's in a competition, and before you know it, I have taken down like 5 more beer.

Please nairalanders how do I reduce my beer in take... Those of us who drink beer, please how do you control yours.

Is possible that you don't have responsibilities

You don't have a woman that will caution you

You formed a habit that is affecting you now

What if you are sick and went to hospital and was told that the alcohol in your body is affecting your organs

Will you stop drinking or continue drinking alcohol

You must be strict about it if you realy want to be

2 Likes

Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by samwash(m): 11:49pm On Apr 08, 2022
Since you are the one buying it with your money & not getting it as a gift, the only way to stop the addiction is to stop buying & storing them. You have to discipline yourself.
Guy nor go let sickness hook you down before you go get sense to stop beer.
Guy if you want enjoy your old age, wife, children & your friends & family, you better stop it now.
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by garriAndsugar: 11:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Increase your water intake
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by MAGG0T(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
cheesy

Na achievement be that, they'll soon poison you with beer during your village meeting
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Kirchoffs: 9:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
OP we have the same problem grin grin, God help me . Am on my fourth bottle now grin grin. I only take orijin enjoy your life , everybody with their addictions

Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Cousin9999: 1:10am On Apr 10, 2022
Try alcoholics anonymous.

https://aameetingsnigeria.com/
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Richy4(m): 8:41am On Apr 10, 2022
The question is, Do you drink and get drunk?
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by QuinModah(f): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2022
Alcohol use disorder is also called: alcohol dependence, alcoholism, alcohol addiction and alcoholism, alcohol dependence

Treatment involves counselling by a healthcare professional. A detoxification programme in a hospital or medical facility is an option for those who need additional assistance. Medications are available that reduce the desire to drink.

Medical procedure: Detox

Medications: Sedative, Vitamin and Alcoholism medication

Therapies: Counseling, Support group, Cognitive behavioral therapy, Aversion therapy, Family therapy, Behaviour therapy, Psychotherapy and Group psychotherapy
Self-care: Abstinence
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Chidi2022: 2:50pm On Apr 10, 2022
kukuma open beer parlor..... Enjoyment minister.
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Ndidi2: 4:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
HUSTLER001:
I've quit every bad habit I ever had but you see beer,impossicant!
ok naw body go tell u when time comes..

Drink water instead.
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by HUSTLER001: 8:59pm On Apr 13, 2022
Ndidi2:
ok naw body go tell u when time comes..

Drink water instead.
Thanks!
Re: Please, How Do I Control The Way I Consume Beer. by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2022
Alcohol is addictive, don't start the journey if you haven't.

(1) (Reply)

Need Extra Income In Hard Currency? / In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators / Nairaland Family Please Show Me Joy Today. I Need Money even if na 1k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.