Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,081 members, 7,811,026 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:06 PM

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife (47734 Views)

Pregnant Women Craving For Weird Things / How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife / ‘I Control My Husband Like A Child’ – Stephanie Benson (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by lavylilly: 1:33pm On Aug 16, 2023
From DM
Good morning,
I have been married to my wife for more than 10 years now and we have beautiful kids. She was the first and only woman I have ever had sex with.
Averagely, we have sex 3 times weekly and it has always been fun. I ensure that I carryout my manly responsibilities by providing for the family and trying to make everyone happy.

Few days ago, she decline my sexual advances. Later, I ask to know why she did that and she told me that I love sex too much. I was embarrassed. She sleeps nowadays in the children room or in the parlour just to avoid me though she refuses to accept that truth.

Please I wish to know ideally how many times couples here have sex with their partners weekly and how I can control my sex cravings towards her. I just wish I can stay away from having sex with her even for two months

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Zonefree(m): 1:37pm On Aug 16, 2023
Get yourself a second wife so you can relieve your present wife's marital duties. Life is not hard.

716 Likes 64 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by talented321: 1:39pm On Aug 16, 2023
Three times a week for woman you have married for more than ten years is not funny'' even with my babe sometimes we don't have sex for a full week or two''
Oga try and understand ur woman' i can't blame her.
But if you are financial okay u can take another wife since ur life depend on sex.

288 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Brandiebird(f): 1:49pm On Aug 16, 2023
When a woman refuses sex with you then you’re the only one cumming. The only thing worse than bad sex is frequent bad sex.

469 Likes 30 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 1:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
I don't support any woman denying her husband sex for no genuine reason, she should always allow him have access at all times he wants especially if he's responsible and a good man.

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by madscientist88(m): 2:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
take a cold shower, exercise regularly,it helps spread your focus and reset your body system.lastly get a ps5.

160 Likes 13 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by crackhaus: 3:14pm On Aug 16, 2023
Brandiebird:
When a woman refuses sex with you then you’re the only one cumming. The only thing worse than bad sex is frequent bad sex.
Another angle... ✅

102 Likes 9 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by princeemmma(m): 3:20pm On Aug 16, 2023
even people wey never marry dey give advice

Person wey dey carry money pay olosho 3times in a week dey advice married man grin grin grin grin

170 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Orire01(m): 3:41pm On Aug 16, 2023
Since 2018, the man never solve am?

You said Dm Right, but this is purely Plagiarism.

You literally, copied the story here https://www.nairaland.com/4577807/how-control-sex-craving-toward

You no dey try at all!

94 Likes 11 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by princeemmma(m): 3:46pm On Aug 16, 2023
Orire01:
Since 2018, the man never solve am?

You said Dm Right, but this is purely Plagiarism.

You literally, copied the story here https://www.nairaland.com/4577807/how-control-sex-craving-toward

You no dey try at all!]

Guy easy now, why bust him like that grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by fyzaila: 4:27pm On Aug 16, 2023
Zonefree:
Get yourself a second wife so you can relieve your present wife her marital duties. Life is not hard.

Seconded!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by westlius(m): 4:44pm On Aug 16, 2023
Get a side chick oo
While do u see married men have side chick
When a woman sees u demand sex from her
She will use it as a weapon against u
But when u have a side chick
She go reason am
because of competition

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by WeirdAlien: 5:52pm On Aug 16, 2023
Control what?
FIRE ON, BROTHER! grin

Okay seriously now. If you guys have been doing it 3x weekly, even at 10 years It means she enjoys it (almost) as much as you do. I bet she can't hold it, if you guys take one month break. Yoruba will say "...as earthly person dey tire, heavenly person too dey tire".
If she wasn't complaining before and now she is, it's not the sex that's the problem. There's something else making her to not want you. That's what you need to find out.

Either she's going through something psychologically or physically. Or there's something else you did or did not do that's hurting her.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by umarfantami(m): 5:58pm On Aug 16, 2023
Islam knew this and is fair to everyone that is why it allows Muslim men to marry up to 2,3and 4 wives.

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by falcon01: 8:47pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote] I normally won't support this, but get yourself another woman! She obviously can't Handle you alone.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Janosky: 9:07pm On Aug 16, 2023
Original Poster:
There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING WRONG with you craving intimacy with your wife.

There is a serious issue brewing in your marriage that she wants you to resolve.
Sit her down & have a heart to heart talk with her to understand her concerns on the matter that is affecting her & find amicable workable solutions.

Once the real issue is resolved, she would respond & enjoy your time with you in the other room.

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Shinjawestside: 9:22pm On Aug 16, 2023
Marry another wife...

Christian men should learn to marry more than one wife...

Our Southern women yanga don too much...

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 9:40pm On Aug 16, 2023
3 times a week for 10 years grin grin grin

The wife tried but it shouldn't be a reason to dodge the man. They should communicate the problem and work it out together.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Baronthecelebri: 10:35pm On Aug 16, 2023
Ashawo quarter dey,go there save your self some stress

1 Like

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Chronosvineberg(m): 10:54pm On Aug 16, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote]

Bro I'm touched by your write up, you must feel some form of shame hearing that from wifey. My advice is what you said in the last sentence. Avoid sex with her for a while, don't make it obvious, kiss her, smile be yourself but don't ask for sex.(I'm not saying you should masturbate because that could be a problem later ) she'll start to wonder and shed eat you like a lioness when she can't hold it anymore.

If the above doesn't work, she could be cheating.

12 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bukola94: 5:46am On Aug 17, 2023
Chronosvineberg:

Bro I'm touched by your write up, you must feel some form of shame hearing that from wifey. My advice is what you said in the last sentence. Avoid sex with her for a while, don't make it obvious, kiss her, smile be yourself but don't ask for sex.(I'm not saying you should masturbate because that could be a problem later ) she'll start to wonder and shed eat you like a lioness when she can't hold it anymore.

If the above doesn't work, she could be cheating.
I like your advice and u are a real or game man. But please take that cheating out of it,she may not be cheating, she may simply be stress out

14 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bukola94: 5:54am On Aug 17, 2023
[quote author=lavylilly post=125149170][/quote] To God be the Glory, a doctor used to called me ten and half man. That should tell you something, you might be better than me in the other room(Emirates Stadium ), but I said doctor Uche said I am good man in the other... that I should take it easy. I can do it every week. U can too, but just take it easy with her,that is what the doctor advice. Your wife is not cheating on u,don't let some people advice let Satan make u to think she does. Communication is key,both of u will smile and be happy about it. Women, ladies, men&guys enjoy sex,that argument on who like it pass/enjoy it much is a topic for another day

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 5:57am On Aug 17, 2023
You don pursue madam go shidren room. Wedon sir!

Next, you go dey chase am round the house with an erect something.

Because of you madam ne dey gree tie wrapper for house again na so so jeans shey dey wear for house.

E no good na. Try amend your ways!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bukola94: 5:58am On Aug 17, 2023
Shinjawestside:
Marry another wife...

Christian men should learn to marry more than one wife...

Our Southern women yanga don too much...

I will begin to respect them more, they will become nine & half men. But if they can meet Muslim men and surpass them , they become a dozen men/man. Polygamy men are Legend, I respect them to the core. I respect a man with one woman has a wife too.
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by DenreleDave(m): 6:21am On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
3 times a week for 10 years grin grin grin

The wife tried but it shouldn't be a reason to dodge the man. They should communicate the problem and work it out together.

Is sex a Labour?

Don't women enjoy sex than men?

Except she is worried then I can understand

15 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Bowij: 9:40am On Aug 17, 2023
Discipline yourself man. You are not an animal. You no get problems?

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by Nobody: 10:51am On Aug 17, 2023
DenreleDave:

Is sex a Labour?

Don't women enjoy sex than men?

Except she is worried then I can understand
When you have a hole to receive a pole, when you are to carry a grown ass man, when your journey to orgasm goes beyond having a sensitive head constantly in collision with a soft spot but a total emotional and physical state of wellness. When your sex organ does not rise at the simple vision of opposite sex, when it takes longer time to reach orgasm. When your organ of sexual pleasure serves more than one purpose, Only then will you understand what sex is to a woman.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ravensckar(m): 12:03pm On Aug 17, 2023
Brandiebird:
God bless you for this invaluable advise! Most guys don't know that sex is only enjoyable to ladies when they cum. And to get a lady to cum, you have to be a skilled fuc.ker. You see most guys, it's just ramming in, ramming out and sweating like Christmas goat. How will your wife's interest in sex not decline when it's only one-sided? angry angry angry

10 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by DenreleDave(m): 12:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Persephone1:
When you have a hole to receive a pole, when you are to carry a grown ass man, when your journey to orgasm goes beyond having a sensitive head constantly in collision with a soft spot but a total emotional and physical state of wellness. When your sex organ does not rise at the simple vision of opposite sex, when it takes longer time to reach orgasm. When your organ of sexual pleasure serves more than one purpose, Only then will you understand what sex is to a woman.

You are absolutely right
Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by ExtremeDot: 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
Pretend not to care about her Pussy no more.
Hold yourself for as long as possible, even when she comes around again by trying to tempt you by being indirectly sexual around you. Of course, she will.

Lock up for her when it comes to sex, completely.

Na she go come back to you asking for it.

But, to achieve this, you have to be strong willed (for a man that is addicted to sex three times in a week, this one go hard you.) or you codedly get other chics for outside whey you deh nacck on a low.

Any of these go make madam notice say you no send her pussy again, and we all know say woman like attention, especially from men. Na
she go start to indirectly or directly push for the sex again.

6 Likes

Re: How Can I Control My Sex Craving Toward My Wife by BarrElChapo(m): 1:09pm On Aug 17, 2023
😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Man Who Impregnated Lady In Makurdi & Vanished, Resurfaces At Child's Baptism / Woman Rejects Keke As Push Gift Not Knowing That A Car Gift Was Coming / Picture: Is This Love Or Madness? Men What Do You Call This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.