Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,074 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators (822 Views)

Suspected Infidelity, Way Forward / Looking For A Decent Girl For My Good Friend / Why Are So Many Decent People Single Nowadays? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 1:17pm On Nov 29, 2022
Hello Nairalanders!

Been going through a rough patch recently and my head is quite full at the moment.

The pressure to hustle, succeed and survive in this current world we are in is real but not easy.

God, life & nature has been good to me and i have tried to do my best to survive in this harsh yet beautiful world.

In a nutshell, i seem to be falling behind and loosing the zeal, will and drive to keep pushing and surviving.

My failed marriage may have something to do with it as it wasn't what I ever wished for but however it happened and kinda affected my drive for survival.

I need really positive minded people around me (online or offline).

I want to be motivated.

I want to go far in life and make some positive impact.

I need people who are goal oriented with great hunger and fire for growth to be my friends.

Adult Males and females are welcome.

Be intelligent, smart, full of ideas with determination to succeed and pull your fellow humans up along with you.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I'm a mother to 3 kids aged 10 and below.
Previously married and practically divorced.

Please note:

1) This is not a hook up post.
2) I ain't looking for a man friend.
3) No man should contact me if all you have to offer is your nak3dness. Please keep it to yourself.

I can be reached directly via whatsapp on 0818 643 0522.

Moderate please can this hit frontage?
Thank you.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Klass99(f): 2:31pm On Nov 29, 2022
smiley

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by main24(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2022
It will be difficult to get positive minded people, goal oriented with great hunger and fire for growth through open letter like this. Instead you will get Wolves in sheep clothing.
The best way to get them is:
(i) go through topics you fancy (here or any other social media).
(ii) Read through others comment/replies.
(iii) Any user's post you like, go through their other comments on other threads to verify it's not just one off thing.
(iv) Follow and stalk their comment overtime (some you might not like, lol)
But if a good number of it sounds positive and motivated, you can see if you can exchange contacts from there.

But the real litmus test is YOU: You have to be positive and motivated for any positive and motivated person to allow you into their space.

So go on a personal development journey: Books, videos, audio book, seminars, etc
Wishing you all the best.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by worried222: 7:49pm On Nov 29, 2022
Legitmenaija:
Hello Nairalanders!

Been going through a rough patch recently and my head is quite full at the moment.

The pressure to hustle, succeed and survive in this current world we are in is real but not easy.

God, life & nature has been good to me and i have tried to do my best to survive in this harsh yet beautiful world.

In a nutshell, i seem to be falling behind and loosing the zeal, will and drive to keep pushing and surviving.

My failed marriage may have something to do with it as it wasn't what I ever wished for but however it happened and kinda affected my drive for survival.

I want to be motivated.

I need people who are goal oriented with great hunger and fire for growth to be my friends.

Be intelligent, smart, full of ideas with determination to succeed and pull your fellow humans up along with you.

A LITTLE ABOUT ME
I'm a mother to 3 kids aged 10 and below.
Previously married and practically divorced.

Please note:

1) This is not a hook up post.
2) I ain't looking for a man friend.
3) No man should contact me if all you have to offer is your nak3dness. Please keep it to yourself.

I can be reached directly via whatsapp on 0818 643 0522.

Moderate please can this hit frontage?
Thank you.
Where’s your current location?
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Nobody: 1:17pm On Nov 30, 2022
It's just all about doing the work even though you aren't motivated.
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Stevenbright(m): 1:36pm On Nov 30, 2022
Klass99:
You don't want this on front page, abi you wan collect? By collect I mean unnecessary insults and vileness, this site can be extremely nasty to women and judgmental of them, add divorced to it and you're asking for a crap load of bullshit. You don't need that sort of toxicity on top of all you are dealing with right now.

Motivation is not a constant thing that happens every day, there are days you'll feel energetic and days you'll feel lethargic. Make the most of your energetic days to pursue dreams or set goals and don't sweat it on lethargic days (as in, don't fret or worry needlessly about feeling demotivated)

I stumbled on a website recently that might be helpful to you, it covers true life stories of different women who've had varying degrees of hardship, crises and setbacks but they triumphed through it. Read their stories and be inspired, remember what I said in paragraph two.

https://dailyinspiredlife.com/start-over-stories/

Klass99 how far?

WhatsApp me on my number on my signature lets catch up.
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Klass99(f): 1:55pm On Nov 30, 2022
wink

3 Likes

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Nobody: 3:56pm On Nov 30, 2022
Legitmenaija:

-----

Emotional support is what you're seeking for and it is actually an expensive resource, that is why you need people around you that you trust. You should be building relationships before problems come, not at the tip of the problem itself. Nobody is having it easy in life, the people that you're asking for help also have financial issues, relationship & job issues.

If you need professional help, you are suppose to pay a therapist to help you through this process and not strangers online, therapist charge for their sessions. You also should have existing relationship with your Family, built friendships & connections that can help you in times like this, not running to the Internet to look for help. When people have downtime, they call unto their friends & family. Those are the people that actually care about you.

Trust me, no stranger wants to carry the burden of another stranger's emotions. So be careful of people coming to scam you from Nairaland.

4 Likes

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by main24(m): 6:15pm On Nov 30, 2022
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Templee333(m): 8:22pm On Nov 30, 2022
[quote author=Legitmenaija post=118770902]Hello Nairalanders!

I want to be motivated.

Adult Males and females are welcome.[quote]Are u on facebook?
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 6:48pm On Feb 25, 2023
main24:
It will be difficult to get positive minded people, goal oriented with great hunger and fire for growth through open letter like this. Instead you will get Wolves in sheep clothing.
(iii) Any user's post you like, go through their other comments on other threads to verify it's not just one off thing.
But if a good number of it sounds positive and motivated, you can see if you can exchange contacts from there.

But the real litmus test is YOU: You have to be positive and motivated for any positive and motivated person to allow you into their space.

So go on a personal development journey: Books, videos, audio book, seminars, etc

Just seeing this.
Thank you😊😊😊

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 6:50pm On Feb 25, 2023
main24:

Thank you sooo much.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 6:58pm On Feb 25, 2023
worried222:

Where’s your current location?

Abuja

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Foodqueen(f): 7:41pm On Feb 25, 2023
Do u want me as a friend?
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by worried222: 12:55pm On Feb 26, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Abuja
same here. which part of abj?
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 9:36pm On Feb 26, 2023
worried222:

same here. which part of abj?

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by ThothHermes: 9:41pm On Feb 26, 2023
Legitmenaija:

Thank you sooo much.
You live in Abuja, start attending Koinonia Sundays by 5pm at Chida Events Centre, Utako.
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by YourCoffin: 10:51pm On Feb 26, 2023
What could I possibly benefit from connecting with you? I can't see any gain in being your friend.

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
ThothHermes:
You live in Abuja, start attending Koinonia Sundays by 5pm at Chida Events Centre, Utako.

Thank you.
Re: In Need Of Decent Friends, Forward Thinkers And Motivators by Legitmenaija: 6:32am On Feb 27, 2023
YourCoffin:
What could I possibly benefit from connecting with you? I can't see any gain in being your friend.

Its alright.

(1) (Reply)

Should You Japa (with Family) On A Study Visa In 2024? / Take Your Family To The Next Level Today! / The World Without Our Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.