Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,054 members, 7,821,628 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Please I Need Your Advice - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please I Need Your Advice (201 Views)

I Am In A State Of Confusion. Help With Your Advice. / I Got A Job 30k After Nysc. Your Advice Please / PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE on this FEDERAL GOVERNMENT JOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 08, 2022
This is almost 3year now i was worked for somebody this man come my uncle hus cos am staying with my uncle and he is my uncle friend he told my uncle that he want to put me to work with him he will pay me 10k every month i say ok my uncle sent me to follow him go work with him this work is about how to fill a gas i start this job the first month he didn't pay me, cos he got two work place but still the same work he say i should finish the second month he will pay me i did, but he no pay me the money peoples always complain that his gas no work cos air always enter their cyclinder imagine when the man fill for somebody within a few day their gas got finish when you fill full cyclinder like 12k the thing fast finish e no rich 2or3month self,
up till now this man no bring my money i don stop going to his work place i collect him key and keep for 3week he came house and beg me to return his key he pay me i now give him rather the second work place him don pay the person but mine i fill well well went am around
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Verbtips(m): 9:55pm On Apr 08, 2022
No doll your self,shine your eye,for street them say if you no use your head them go help you use am.i knowingly come meet your uncle because una dey close if na outsider wey i no no i no fit try this shit with am.i
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 08, 2022
Verbtips:
No doll your self,shine your eye,for street them say if you no use your head them go help you use am.i knowingly come meet your uncle because una dey close if na outsider wey i no no i no fit try this shit with am.i
the man i no self but went i work finish him de use the money give girls for road just to follow him to bar shop rather him don married
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by Verbtips(m): 10:16pm On Apr 08, 2022
Self independent is the best,because you go use foolish people head the make money eg(hausa alaji wey get sense go buy thousands of beans share for i fellow hausas wey no get anything like that make them help am sell am i go add say if you go fit sell 50bags 1bag free for the person their mind go the sweet the go try as fast as possible to sell that fifty bags to get one free use see as alaji the use their head i go the i house the watch tv money go the enter.
Re: Please I Need Your Advice by garriAndsugar: 10:46pm On Apr 08, 2022
try use pidgin English abeg.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Canva Expert Needed In Lekki / Science Teachers Needed / An Experience Driver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.