Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,553 members, 7,812,772 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) (4697 Views)

Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Obituary Of Late Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu (Photo) / Gospel Artist, Osinachi Nwachukwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Updating9JA: 10:07pm On Apr 08, 2022
A Friend of late Mrs Osinachi Nwachukwu of Ekwueme fame, has come out to say that the gospel musician died as a result of domestic abuse she suffered in the hands of her husband. According to her, he hit her hard that some weeks back and she was rushed to the hospital where stayed 5 days on life support before she gave up the ghost. She also said that there was a time he tied her and instructed her children to cane her. He has since been arrested. Her friend’s name is Chidinma Ego. P.S: Please do note that this information has not been proven to be true but the lady claims she is her friend. - Chukwunonso Nzekwe II

Reported By: Blogger Donald Illikannu

cc; lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by edmaraja: 10:13pm On Apr 08, 2022
Devil just went straight for her throat because she dey use am worry them for their kingdom

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by xristos(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
hmmmm...is that all?
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Totilopussylick(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
According to a close source , She died of Cancer of the Throat , May her soul rest in Peace.

In the industry of Nigeria christian music, several rivals can do anything to poison the "Mic" specially the one shared by several up coming christian musicians in a church gathering because of jealousy sad angry sad

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Uprightness100(m): 10:14pm On Apr 08, 2022
If this is true, then it is really Unfortunate.

All the same, Sister Osinachi has run her race and she is Gone.
For those who Have JESUS, to Live is Christ, to Die is gain. A Child of GOD who Departs is gone straight to Glory. Away from all the Pains and sufferings on earth.

The next person to go could be me or you.
It does not Matter your age or whatever!
What Matters is if you Depart this World with JESUS Christ or Not.

Because if you Depart this Earth without JESUS Christ, you have wasted your life.

GOD give us the Grace to Understand these things.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 08, 2022
Her village people will now rest. embarassed
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:28pm On Apr 08, 2022
edmaraja:
Devil just went straight for her throat because she dey use am worry them for their kingdom

I can bet my two precious balls in my scrotal sack that you were sitting on your brain when you made this comment.

5 Likes

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 08, 2022
Though death is a necessary end and the next most definite characteristic of human beings after birth, routine medical checkups can help prolong its occurrence. Even if it's a week, you can organize your family and bid them farewell.

We need a working health care sector in this country that every citizen can benefit from and this demands a total overhaul of the industry.

It may seem as though it's only young and middle-aged public figures that are kicking the bucket these days because of cancer or organ failure but the reality is that their demise are only louder.

Many young Nigerians are dying daily from these diseases that have heavily penetrated our populace. What we read in funeral programs in Southern Nigeria is "he died after a brief illness" and in the Northern States the corpse is buried in a shallow grave without autopsy.

Is it adulterated food supplies or Poorly manufactured cosmetics or Heavy plastic consumption with no alternatives or Genetically engineered fruits and vegetables or High Exposure to soot that's increasing Nigerians vulnerability regarding these diseases of affluence in recent years?

Let's face it, Nigerians look up to God for all their health concerns without any solid medical system to proffer real health solutions.

Remember, "Heaven help those who help themselves".

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 08, 2022
Op is high on petrol inhalation.
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by careytommy37(m): 3:10am On Apr 09, 2022
For those if you that make silly comments on nairaland. It is faceless, this pointless.
If it sure for you, go and make same comment6on Facebook or Twitter

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by wizonlyson: 5:23am On Apr 09, 2022
edmaraja:
..please its too early to laugh oo..abeg..what do u mean now..

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by NwaAmaikpe: 5:51am On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

I heard she died of throat cancer and I was in disbelief.

How can anyone tell me that this woman whose voice could bring salvation to the irredeemable was using the same mouth she used in singing praises to God to also give blow-jobs.
Because they said throat cancer is caused from swallowing bad sperm.

Wonders shall never end.
I'd never understand why a born-again Christian should even indulge in oral-sex.

If only our women would hear.
That's why it's not good to swallow when you give BJ.

But in wanting to show how bad they are, if Clifford Orji comes, they'd even swallow diseased own.

It sounds more like it that her husband beat her to death because Born agains shouldn't be caught giving B-Js,
Her voice is very loud-pitched so her husband may have had constant problems with her over her tone.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by mytime24(f): 5:53am On Apr 09, 2022
careytommy37:
For those if you that make silly comments on nairaland. It is faceless, this pointless.
If it sure for you, go and make same comment6on Facebook or Twitter
shey na d FB and Twitter wey pple there get many fake acc u dey talk abt ne
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by ekaette1621: 7:06am On Apr 09, 2022
ITID
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Updating9JA: 8:45am On Apr 09, 2022
lalasticlala
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by BigDawsNet: 8:46am On Apr 09, 2022
Some men deserve to be locked up for life

Chia...

To marry this days con dey fear the singles

If hubby no kill u
Babe go stab u

May her gentle soul rest in peace
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by 9182736455O1999(m): 8:50am On Apr 09, 2022
edmaraja:
Guy.
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by princefrank76: 9:01am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So are you telling me that this woman whose voice could bring salvation to the irredeemable was using the same mouth she used in singing praises to God to also give blow-jobs.

Wonders shall never end.
I'd never understand why a born-again Christian should even indulge in oral-sex.

But in wanting to show how bad they are, if Clifford Orji comes, they'd even swallow diseased own.
Foul mouthed. Tueehh

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by iamyemiakins(m): 10:00am On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

So are you telling me that this woman whose voice could bring salvation to the irredeemable was using the same mouth she used in singing praises to God to also give blow-jobs.

Wonders shall never end.

You're high on expired meth

1 Like

Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by MonkeyMods(m): 10:58am On Apr 09, 2022
iamyemiakins:

You're high on expired meth

Dry. Not funny
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Death is inevitable. Some of us are not guaranteed of long life, but we can be remembered for the great exploit we've done.
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by ALLNIGERIANSMAD(m): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Wonders shall never end.

ASINWIN eyan
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by Teerach: 3:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
The religious body are trying to turn the story around to avoid being dragged. Throat cancer indeed. Ndi Ara.
She had a Mike Tyson at home. He should be held responsible for her death. She contributed to her death the moment she refused to walk away from that devilish marriage.
RIP.
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by DitariDisciple2: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
edmaraja:

Stop blaming wrong souls.
Her husband is the devil.
Not the one that have problems with God before.
Re: The Cause Of Gospel Singer Osinachi Nwachukwu's Death (Updated) by whyteteeth: 4:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmm..

(1) (Reply)

My Husband Asks For My Nude Photos Even When I'm In The Office, Lady Explodes / Nigerian Dwarf Model, Fatima Timbo And Her Friends Slay In Swimwear / Angry Brother Beat Up Sister For Posting Her Naked Twerking Video Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.