Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State (44839 Views)

Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by harmargedon: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
What is umahi's obsession with rainbow colour?

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by ChukwuObe: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See pastor wey wan rule us undecided undecided
He just kept mute during all the killings and will continue to do so....

This man nah big scammer...

And what has Pandora said so far on the killings and maiming going on in your region even as recent as in his own state Anambra. He also wants to rule the zoo

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by adelaja70(m): 11:25am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
If i could remember,ekiti and ebonyi state where created same year.Where is ekiti state today.
You are a Dumbo..
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Penguin2: 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022
emmanuelbrown26:

I think u are absolutely right, any day Igbos start coming out for elections, wahala go dey. Igbo wey bi say during election na beer parlour u go see their men, then under one cool tree u go see some fathers playing draft and be shouting our man go win. But very soon all these would be in past

Honestly!

If I’m ever gonna start any political group, it would be a political group that is meant to sensitize Igbos on the need to start coming out en masse to vote.

This our present apathy was informed by the fact that they believed that votes don’t count and that going to vote was waste of time and energy as there was a predetermined winner before the Election Day and they weren’t wrong.

But with improvements in our electoral process, there’s need to reorient us that votes now count and that we need to do away with attitude of the past.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by micflo28(m): 11:27am On Apr 09, 2022
Normally, Osibanjo suppose Dey visit graves of Bandits victims to cry and apologies to them for being part of the cause of their early death.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by seunmsg(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
If i could remember,ekiti and ebonyi state where created same year.Where is ekiti state today.

Ekiti is by far more developed than Ebonyi. They are not even close.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by EdwardRandy(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2022
Tareq1105:

You guys should be ready to vote all alone for your Peter Obi this time. Since you can't stand in the sun to vote a Yoruba or Fulani man, you should get prepared to vote for yourselves and let's see how far the cumulative of your votes would take you.
I don't think you get my point bro. I don't mean it in the context you're putting it, I am clamoring on the clear marginalization of us the igbos since the civil war happened.

Speaking about votes, didn't we igbos vote for obasanjo and yaradua? But tell that same people that they should give an igbo a chance, they'll say no and start telling you why it's not safe for an igbo to rule bla bla bla and so many funny excuses, as if the idiots who have occupied aso rock in the past are better than every igbo man.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by TiglathPILESER: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Short midget, pretender, good for nothing, blood sucking demonic fake pastor.

Short thief will handle our economy
Tall dullard thief will handle our insecurity

Nonsense!!!!

what annoys you most is the fact that he is a pastor...
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by mnwogu(m): 11:40am On Apr 09, 2022
Osinbajo is putting on Isi agu attire but they rejected Nnamdi Kanu from putting same. What a country indeed.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by AFONJAPIG(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2022
Coward boy that want everything to fall on his heads easily
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2022
IamWonderful:
[s]You mean every state should invest in airport despite it will be useless, you need a good sight and vision not a mere illusion you subscribe to. Things work in different ways, Ekiti has no drugs to transport and their professors know the way to Lagos to board flight[/s]
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Temptee101(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

I sweaar, this guys have really dealt with Nigerians.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Awaja(m): 12:01pm On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
Ekiti no na etiti
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by jaxxy(m): 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

There are many things beyond his control. Lol

Apc has lots of issues under buhari bt I remember how good things where when osibanjo was acting president for some months.

God save us from continuous political mistakes cos of selfish politicians.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by 123papas(m): 12:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mall should be investment for the private sector
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
joetem:

[s]Ekiti is still ahead of ebonyi on so many fronts[/s]
Yes ahead in skull mining and jobless graduates grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
hopexter:

Have you been to Ekiti? grin
Yes, Ekiti has just one double lane road with a single flyover. Every other thing na bush

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 12:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
Don't say this Ekiti is also better in it's own way, talking about Education, roads, electricity e.t.c
I still wonder why all this chest beating because of an airport?

Stop the comparison oga
Was the usefulness of the jobless graduates in Ekiti who are now into yahoo and skull mining
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Omodua(m): 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

But he is better than Ikpeazu and Hope Uzodinma put together. We should be less critical of personalities bearing in mind leaders within our backyard or region are worse off. Osinbaju may be bad. But he is better than our Eastern leaders who have thrown the region into cesspits of misrule.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

We Yorubas are very mentally unstable. I think we have a mental problem. I just don't know why I can't comment within the context of the news. What is the essence of this comparison I just did? To feed my ego and chest beating? This I have been asking myself. Gush, I hate the fact that I come this Yoruba backstabbing tribe. My people are disgusting

shocked

Wow! Just wow!

I'm so sorry for this man. It must really hurt a lot to come from your tribe. That you have to go all the way to complain about your ancestry on a public forum.

Las Las, you'll be alright. Olorun awa pelu e.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Zeemam: 12:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Drip Drip Drip
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by ursullalinda(f): 12:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Armaggedon:
What is umahi's obsession with rainbow colour?

As in eh......the guy like colour colour.......Very childish and annoying......but i still like him sha
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by yetunsbay(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See pastor wey wan rule us undecided undecided
He just kept mute during all the killings and will continue to do so....

This man nah big scammer...
Sir/Madam, he is only second in command. Wetin happen to C-in-C ?
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by yetunsbay(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Penguin2:
It was Kwankwaso the other day.

Today it’s Osinbajo wearing Isi Agu.

Everyone is now courting Igbos.

Yet Tinubu urchins will come here and be vomiting and convulsing that Igbo votes is irrelevant.

But all this nonsense is because of Igbo apathy to elections.

The day Igbos will start coming out for elections eh…

Osinbajo, you are a good man and we have nothing against you sir but it’s the turn of Ndigbo to produce a president for Nigeria.

Thank u
Igbo turn.
YHEN YHEN
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:

Not only Ekiti.

15 states were created on the same day.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Ukword8: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
[color=#000099][/color]dat one na state , state wit low revenues , high rate of unemployment ,
Enyimbafc:

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Allisgud: 1:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Wetin com be dis is agu wey Dem dey wear about like ezemuo
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Holluwhakemmy(f): 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jackson105:

No be only field, na feeding bottle.

The two party is not Fielding any ibo candidate in 2023. And no ibo man is ruling Nigeria, know this and make peace with yourself or deny it and keep bleating.
They are Number 3 citizens
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by BluntTheApostle(m): 1:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:

Nonsense!!!!

Is there is a tall midget
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Shevchenkko: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Igbo votes are less than 5%
Said by an afonja miscreant pretending to be Igbo
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Was the usefulness of the jobless graduates in Ekiti who are now into yahoo and skull mining
excuse me, have you even been to Ekiti state to judge this!

Ekiti state is a very peaceful state and the citizens are self sufficient, business owners, farmers, civil servants, Artisans, workers & professors in their tetiary institutions in the state and surrounding states, Nigerians from other regions apply for their schools!

They don't even indulge in skull mining like Ogun n osun...pls don't talk down a state you know nothing about, Thanks!!!
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 2:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
SilentQueen:
excuse me, have you even been to Ekiti state to judge this!

Ekiti state is a very peaceful state and the citizens are self sufficient, business owners, farmers, civil servants, Artisans, workers & professors in their tetiary institutions in the state and surrounding states, Nigerians from other regions apply for their schools!

They don't even indulge in skull mining like Ogun n osun...pls don't talk down a state you know nothing about, Thanks!!!
Hi silent Queen, are you from Ekiti

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Appeal Court Affirms Apapa As LP National Chairman, Sacks Abure / Patience Jonathan Looks Lovely In Pink / Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.