Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:29 AM

Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State (44840 Views)

Photo Of Kwankwaso Wearing Igbo Isi Agu Attire / Governor Umahi Climbs Trees As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi (Photos) / Saka Audu Weeps As He Inspects Vandalized Medical Equipment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Short midget, pretender, good for nothing, blood sucking demonic fake pastor.

Short thief will handle our economy
Tall dullard thief will handle our insecurity

Nonsense!!!!

Hmmm! Easy! Vawulence no dey pay ooh!
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jennyclay:
Short midget, pretender, good for nothing, blood sucking demonic fake pastor.

Short thief will handle our economy
Tall dullard thief will handle our insecurity

Nonsense!!!!

Hmmm! Easy! Vawulence no dey pay ooh!
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by shortIGBOman: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Shevchenkko:
Said by an afonja miscreant pretending to be Igbo

E pain am grin

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by shortIGBOman: 4:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
EdwardRandy:

If you read his comment properly he mentioned 'igbo voting apathy', I'm not sure you know what that means.

Our votes are less than 5% as you called it, not because we don't have large population but because most of us don't feel inclusive in Nigerian politics due to the marginalization against the East, and so sparks lack of interest among the igbos to vote during election.

Why would an average igbo man stand under the sun just to vote a Yoruba or Fulani man for president when they in turn have sworn that an Igbo will never pooprule?

I'll be 30 in few months time, and ever since I was born I have never possessed a voter's card not to talk of voting in an election, and I really don't give a Bleep about election as long as an igbo man is not on the ballot box

Bka bla bla bla bla.
What you said made no sense.
Igbo can never rule this Country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Abujason: 4:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
If i could remember,ekiti and ebonyi state where created same year.Where is ekiti state today.

Don’t mind the loud mouths that come on Nairaland to display their hatred for all things Igbo. They won’t bother about the situation of things in their own area.
Empty things!
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Abujason: 4:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Rastaramsey:
See pastor wey wan rule us undecided undecided
He just kept mute during all the killings and will continue to do so....

This man nah big scammer...

Tinubu is the APC leader who claimed to have lifelong ambition to rule Nigeria.
He hasnt said anything about the killings in SW and other parts of Nigeria.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 4:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
just look at osibanjo and tell me sincerely if he looks like a president, if u re the leader of nigeria, a country that is geopolitically important to the world and in international trade, you have to have a touch of iron abt u, nobody is going to take osibanjo seriously, he doesn't have the demeanor or charisma for the president of a country like nigeria, nigeria needs a president like Putin, nigerians are stubborn and need to be dealt with constrained force

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by GreyLaw(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
hopexter:

Are you serious? Ekiti people are known to be one of the most educated Folks. What are they doing with the acquired Education undecided

Ekiti people are smart and really educated. But the state capital itself would leave you gobsmacked if you visited.

1 Like

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Abdoolbuster: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
Enyimbafc:
If i could remember,ekiti and ebonyi state where created same year.Where is ekiti state today.

In the pocket of Oshoko Ponmo stomach infrastructure
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
A man who keeps quiet while the evil men perpetrate their evil is as well an evil man ! They have come with their useless expired tactics. Wearing Isi agu my foot !

God will disappoint you all this coming election. Una don use us play too much yeye !
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Bka bla bla bla bla.
What you said made no sense.
Igbo can never rule this Country.

For your mind now ,you have spoken abi ? The guy engaged you intellectually but you responded like the goat you are ! People like you are the problem of Nigerians . You just do not want to reason or make use of your common sense in anything in life ! Okpo !
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by shortIGBOman: 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

For your mind now ,you have spoken abi ? The guy engaged you intellectually but you responded like the goat you are ! People like you are the problem of Nigerians . You just do not want to reason or make use of your common sense in anything in life ! Okpo !

Another pained Okoro grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg stay away from Rat Poison grin

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
shortIGBOman:

Another pained Okoro grin grin grin grin grin
Abeg stay away from Rat Poison grin
Hahahahah.... A fool just doesn't know he is a fool .
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by LordNicvuitton(m): 8:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
CryptoClub2018:

You igbos are very mentally unstable. I think you guys have metal problem. Why cant you comment within the context of the news. What is the essence of the comparison? To feed your ego and chest beating right? Gush, I hate the fact that I exist in thesame country with your tribe. You people are disgusting

You're a bastard. Fvck you & ur useless tribe, idiot. Who told you that the Igbo people want to share a country with you? If I konk ur father ehn.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by shortIGBOman: 8:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Classyuniquebae:

Hahahahah.... A fool just doesn't know he is a fool .

You just described Nnamdi Kanu, Ojukwu and IPOB Bandits. cheesy grin grin

Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by joetem(m): 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

Yes ahead in skull mining and jobless graduates grin cheesy

hehehe, they dont mine skull in Ekiti, graduates are resourseful and self reliant. Not gala selling peeps like ebonyi indigenes
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by CryptoClub2018: 9:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
LordNicvuitton:

You're a bastard. Fvck you & ur useless tribe, idiot. Who told you that the Igbo people want to share a country with you? If I konk ur father ehn.

Na your papa wey be like Goat you dey talk to
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by WhizdomXX(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo are not interested in Nigeria presidency.
It is Tinubu that is not interested mtchheww.
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by 1864fo: 10:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
Tinubuadvocate:
Igbo are not interested in Nigeria presidency.
[/s]
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 10:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
joetem:

[s]hehehe, they dont mine skull in Ekiti, graduates are resourseful and self reliant. Not gala selling peeps like ebonyi indigenes[/s]
A month gala business will cover your mama and papa salary for a year ewu cheesy grin grin
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by joetem(m): 11:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Datikwerreboi:

A month gala business will cover your mama and papa salary for a year ewu cheesy grin grin

weyrey a gala seller cannot make my one month pay in two life times, so imagine how many gala hawkers i can feed. probably half of ebonyi state grin
Re: Osinbajo In Igbo Isi Agu Attire As He Inspects Projects In Ebonyi State by Datikwerreboi(m): 7:36am On Apr 10, 2022
joetem:

[s]weyrey a gala seller cannot make my one month pay in two life times, so imagine how many gala hawkers i can feed. probably half of ebonyi state[/s]
BC you're ignorant and don't know. That man you saw has a house in the village unlike jobless Afonjaa like u who only take to skull mining and slaughtering your women. Them Ebonyi people so legitimate job. 98% of afọnjaa are poor and into skull mining grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria Needs Lagos More Than Niger Delta – Sanusi / Governor Abdulrahman Abdulrazaq Lining Up With "School" Bag To Board A Flight / Photos Of Boko Haram leaders captured by the army recently

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.