Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,426 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) (1428 Views)

Father & Daughter Banished From Nnobi, Anambra For Incest That Produced 2 Kids / Wife Throws Her Nigerian Husband Stuffs Out Of His Own Home (pic/vid) / Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 7:36am On Apr 09, 2022
A video has emerged of a Nigerian woman having her 2 kids taken away from her in France over nothing.

This case seems to be very rampant in Europe at the moment.

I really felt for her. The end part melted my heart.

Very heartbreaking video.

May God help her get her kids back soon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wn38rVHUpGM

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 09, 2022
Women always play d victim card when the balance isn't tipped in their favor. Na so d other one husband, after taking her abroad, she begin give am so many Walhalla, he used style bring d family down to Nigeria for a visit, he then secretly traveled back to France, taking along with him, his wife's documents, he no wan die quick. These Nigerian women become very terrible when flown abroad by their husbands

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Ammishaddai: 7:55am On Apr 09, 2022
This woman is just doing this to attract sympathy from emotional idiots . And I won't be surprised if those kids were taken away because of neglect or one other form of irresponsibility on the part of the mother

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by MadamVanessa(f): 8:02am On Apr 09, 2022
shocked

She obviously maltreated those kids. She thinks France is Nigeria in which any idiotic useless nonentity maltreat people's children and go Scot free.

If this is done to her own children she gave birth to, imagine maltreating a child that's not your biological child. Jail straight.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Nobody: 8:13am On Apr 09, 2022
Don't say she had her kids taken from her for nothing......she must have done something to warrant authorities take custody of her wards,we should always learn to take responsibilities for actions.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Oluromantic: 9:17am On Apr 09, 2022
I'm surprised even the op is falling for the woman's manipulation.

How can they just take your kids for no reason. Common sense says it all.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by LadyFBI(f): 9:27am On Apr 09, 2022
But how does this correlate with the present issue at hand? You sure say you watch the video?
Vickyvice:
Women always play d victim card when the balance isn't tipped in their favor. Na so d other one husband, after taking her abroad, she begin give am so many Walhalla, he used style bring d family down to Nigeria for a visit, he then secretly traveled back to France, taking along with him, his wife's documents, he no wan die quick. These Nigerian women become very terrible when flown abroad by their husbands

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:29am On Apr 09, 2022
toobusy:
Don't say she had her kids taken from her for nothing......she must have done something to warrant authorities take custody of her wards,we should always learn to take responsibilities for actions.

For now, it seems like nothing happen o because if u watched the video u will notice the police didnt even tell the woman what the reason was only that a judge said they should take her kids from her.

She might have done something not known to her at the moment sha

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by LadyFBI(f): 9:41am On Apr 09, 2022
The reason for their taking her kids wasn't stated. You can't possibly assume this.
Ammishaddai:
This women is just doing this to attract sympathy from emotional idiots . And I won't be surprised if those kids were taken away because of neglect or one other form of irresponsibility on the part of the mother

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by oluwaseyi0: 9:49am On Apr 09, 2022
officialwdhtv:
A video has emerged of a Nigerian woman having her 2 kids taken away from her in France over nothing.

Trash and emotional journalism

On what basis do you conclude it's over nothing

Women also forming emotional tantrums when things doesn't go in their way
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:51am On Apr 09, 2022
Oluromantic:
I'm surprised even the op is falling for the woman's manipulation.

How can they just take your kids for no reason. Common sense says it all.

Well it appears so for now because if u watched the video yourself u will notice the police didnt even tell the woman what the reason was only that a judge said they should take her kids from her.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Ammishaddai: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
LadyFBI:
The reason for their taking her kids wasn't stated. You can't possibly assume this.
[/s] I'm not assuming anything; I'm only stating the obvious. In the west, separating kids from their parents without legal backing from the government is a serious crime.

And from the video, it is clear that the law enforcement officers were given permission to do this and that can only come once a complaint regarding neglect on the part of the parent is reported

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 9:54am On Apr 09, 2022
oluwaseyi0:

Trash and emotional journalism

On what basis do you conclude it's over nothing

Women also forming emotional tantrums when things doesn't go in their way

The police didnt tell her what the reason was, so therefore, it could be reasons not known to anyone as at the time of this recording.

Simple logic hence my write up, so pls dont get so emotional and trashy for whatever might be upseting u personally over other women

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by sisisioge: 12:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
It is well. Raising kids is not easy in Europe especially if one does not have help....maybe she was liberal with shouting on the kids and beating them. She should just calmly followup to know what she needs to do to get them back. From her tone, she sounded like those aggressive noisy mommies.
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by sisisioge: 12:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Well it appears so for now because if u watched the video yourself u will notice the police didnt even tell the woman what the reason was only that a judge said they should take her kids from her.

They surely would have....recall that the video started after the kids have been taken away. We have no way of knowing what transpired before. I just know that they wouldnt have taken the kids without showing her some authorization they've gotten. No be naija o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Beremx(f): 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Probably she has been maltreating the kids and the authorities got to know about it. The kids didn’t even come out of the vehicle to run to their parents. They must be happy they are being taken away.
See where oyinbo land better pass Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Mindlog: 2:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
officialwdhtv:

The police didnt tell her what the reason was, so therefore, it could be reasons not known to anyone as at the time of this recording.

Simple logic hence my write up, so pls dont get so emotional and trashy for whatever might be upseting u personally over other women

Do you have a video recording of the arrival of the police officers, their getting into her apartment and taking the kids and had them put in their vehicle? So how are you concluding that the police officers didn't tell her the reason they were taking the children away from her?

Is there no likelihood that on arrival they showed her documents from the Judge which facilitated the removal of the kids from the apartment?

There are parenting styles some Nigerian parents have normalized and see nothing wrong in them but runs contrary to what is acceptable in their country of residence in the West.

I will want to believe the French system would get those kids assessed by a child psychologist to get a clearer picture of what is happening in their home.
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by officialwdhtv: 2:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
Mindlog:

Do you have a video recording of the arrival of the police officers, their getting into her apartment and taking the kids and had them put in their vehicle? So how are you concluding that the police officers didn't tell her the reason they were taking the children away from her?

Is there no likelihood that on arrival they showed her documents from the Judge which facilitated the removal of the kids from the apartment?

There are parenting styles some Nigerian parents have normalized and see nothing wrong in them but runs contrary to what is acceptable in their country of residence in the West.

I will want to believe the French system would get those kids assessed by a child psychologist to get a clearer picture of what is happening in their home.

Well in this video, she kept saying the police only said a judge said take the kids. She never stated any other reasons because if u listen carefully she stated that she takes care of her kids very well, feed and cloth them etc and even brought them from Germany to live in France...

Well i myself live overseas and my kids are mixed. So i wouldnt say i dont already know how these abroad laws can get most Nigerians parents.

It could be just a simple scold or spanking that caused it but i repeat the reason still wasnt stated in any part of the video

May God help her get kids back
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Mindlog: 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
officialwdhtv:

Well in this video, she kept saying the police only said a judge said take the kids. She never stated any other reasons because if u listen carefully she stated that she takes care of her kids very well, feed and cloth them etc and even brought them from Germany to live in France...

Well i myself live overseas and my kids are mixed. So i wouldnt say i dont already know how these abroad laws can get most Nigerians parents.

It could be just a simple scold or spanking that caused it but i repeat the reason still wasnt stated in any part of the video

May God help her get kids back

It is very likely the kids themselves would unconsciously reveal what will water down her position because getting wealth of information from kids is a no-brainer for a child psychologist.
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Apr 09, 2022

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by yuping(m): 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
undecided over nothing in country that have a working judicial system, please this is fallacy.
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by tensazangetsu20(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
Stupid woman. She thinks it's Nigeria where you can treat children anyhow with absolutely no consequences. I wish Nigeria had such measures maybe people will think before having kids.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Ekwutox: 11:44am On Apr 10, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
The police are calm and carrying out normal procedures, according to what one of them say in French. The headache-inducing noise she's making is unnecessary. The people who called the police must've seen things that made them feel the kids were in danger and it probably occurred more than once for them for have been compelled to call them.

Headache inducing noise?
Maybe when the authorities take your kids without telling you why and you scream, that your scream will be nothing more than a noisy noise.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by NoToPile: 12:32pm On Apr 10, 2022
Hmmm Nawa oo
If she says she's clothing feeding and taking care of the children, what could be the problem, she beat them?

Well those that understand French should tell us what they are saying in French.
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Apr 10, 2022
Vickyvice:
Facts.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 10, 2022
Why do Nigerians like disgracing themselves outside like this?

The police cannot just come and carry the children like that. I'm thinking she abuses them and was reported by her neighbor because I could hear somebody saying the people who called the cops are right behind them, that the cops didn't come on their own.

I wonder why she's now making a noise.

She's from warri I guess; from her accent
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by damosade(m): 2:48pm On Apr 10, 2022
Oyinbo doesn't act on emotions, they are logical. something must have happened they won't just bang your door and take your children from your custody,

Make dem come pick me for here oo
Re: Nigerian Woman Has Her 2 Kids Taken Away From Her In France (pic/vid) by Nobody: 4:51am On Apr 11, 2022
LadyFBI:
But how does this correlate with the present issue at hand? You sure say you watch the video?

I honestly tire for the guy. I am still cracking my brains to find any iota of correlation between the video and the his post.

(1) (Reply)

Daughters Stand Up To Their Dad After He Threatened To Beat Their Mum (video) / Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum / Men Going Through Midlife Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.