Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,873 members, 7,813,974 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:09 PM

Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum (1425 Views)

20 Hilarious Ways To Know Your Mum Is A Nigerian. / Its Children's Day: Upload A Picture Of Your Baby And Send Him/her A Shout Out. / Best Gift To Give Your Mum On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by zionchic(f): 4:41am On May 14, 2006
hey all,

Today is mother's day and the thought of it alone takes mi back in time to the different instances when my mother showed up for mii like she was super man (maybe woman), for that I'm sending out this poem to her

Mother,
You who bears the sweetest name
and adds luster to the same
Whose heart, like a rose, is always open,
always loving and tender

The world marvels at your splendor
gazing at the depth of your grandeur.
Astonished, they enquire of mii
“who is this marvelous work of art
and with pride I respond saying
“Esa es mi mama y ella es la mejor mama del mundo”
(that is my mum & she is the best mum in the world)

For all the times I never said,
how I felt along the way--
Mom, for the things that I recall,
To me you are the sweetest of all

And for that and more
I and my siblings crown you

The World’s Best Mum

MAMA WE LOVE YOU WITH ALL THAT IS IN US!!!

HAPPY MOTHER’S DAY!!!!
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by sade511(f): 5:22am On May 14, 2006
Yes its mothers day.
Mommy thank you for giving birth to me.
Thank you for giving me food, money, and everything that I needed.
I look up to you and I may not act like it sometimes but I love you mcuhos.
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by Seun(m): 11:43am On May 14, 2006
Mother's day in Nigeria took place two months ago!

Anyway, you will find the Sweet Mother Song by Nico Mbarga useful. See also how much do you love your mother?
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by mamaput(f): 12:16pm On May 14, 2006
Today is Mothers day in Germany.
My Kids made me breakfast.
Went to the cemetery to visit my mum and plant some flowers.
My Daughter was with me .
I also told my kids some stories about my mum. They never realy got to know her .
She had been very sick for years 17 whole years.
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by zionchic(f): 8:24pm On May 14, 2006
Awwwwwww!! that's so sweet mamaput and i hope you really enjoyed the breakfast.

Happy mother's day!! have a splendid day
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by elphem(m): 4:46pm On May 15, 2006
Hey Momma, I so much love to hear that name (MOTHER) and I will forever remain to adore HER.
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by eveseh(f): 6:40pm On May 15, 2006
I LOVE U MAMIE
U ARE MY EVERYTHING
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by anabell(f): 1:49am On Mar 16, 2007
my mum my life, my mum my world, i will be notin without u and i love love u soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much kiss
Re: Mother's Day! Give A Shout Out To Your Mum by bunmii(f): 7:16pm On Mar 16, 2007
my mother is a special lady, the best ,she is so wonderful and i love her to bits. happy mothers day mum

(1) (Reply)

Men Going Through Midlife Crisis / ok / Do You Approve Of Cohabitation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.