Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:27 PM

I'm Sad, I Really Need Help - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Sad, I Really Need Help (469 Views)

Advise Me On This Job Offer, I Am Confused And Sad / Am I Really Being unfair To These Two Girls?? / My Sad Interview Experience This Week.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I'm Sad, I Really Need Help by FREESUP: 9:00am On Apr 09, 2022
After several months of jobs search, and several regret mail, received from diferent banks, I was happy when a bank, invited me for interview with there pension managers, after going through 2 solid interviews, and waiting for d offer, this people send me regret mail. Like how cn they do dat?? Is it easy to manage the pain of regret mail after passing the first interview. I mean I almost there. The people drop me for genuine reason. Pls house I really need work if u help am down plsss. U cn reach me on watsapp 2349132806738. The bank name start with S. I Dnt want to mentions names.
Re: I'm Sad, I Really Need Help by Richsteemit: 10:14am On Apr 09, 2022
If your are in Lagos message greatfuture moniker. He has a building construction work that pay 4k daily. But ready to get your body dirty.

4*30 per month. That's is 120k.

Thats the only help I can give. I hope those below me won't just talk and don't help you because nairalanders are found of this bad behaviour. If you no fit help it is not a must to comment. I pray you see breakthrough very soon in this month of Ramadan

4 Likes

Re: I'm Sad, I Really Need Help by agent01(m): 10:24am On Apr 09, 2022
FREESUP:
After several months of jobs search, and several regret mail, received from diferent banks, I was happy when a bank, invited me for interview with there pension managers, after going through 2 solid interviews, and waiting for d offer, this people send me regret mail. Like how cn they do dat?? Is it easy to manage the pain of regret mail after passing the first interview. I mean I almost there. The people drop me for genuine reason. Pls house I really need work if u help am down plsss. U cn reach me on watsapp 2349132806738. The bank name start with S. I Dnt want to mentions names.
I implore you not to quit, but keep searching for your dream Job. Don't allow anybody to look down on your value. Keep building your character, and build your confidence beyond 99%. Never allow your employer/interviewer know that you are so desperate to get a job. The sky will be your starting point.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Accountant - Coffee Shop / Please Help I Want To Confirm This Interview / Bank Teller Interns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.