Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,459 members, 7,850,598 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:24 AM

How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? (8267 Views)

You Won't Understand Nigeria's Situation Until You Visit An Embassy / Safety Tips Whenever You Visit A Hotel / Malnourished Lions At Port Harcourt Zoo. Nigerians React To Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by ElizabethIFY: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
When last did you visit a local Zoo in your State or Neighboring State to either have fun or see those king of animals you had heard of but had not been able to see it "live. "
Swagbuck survey question for today.
Bro you don reach the threshold?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by 99tayee: 10:41am On Apr 09, 2022
flejnr2:
our former governor sold the whole animals in our own and also sold the lands too , its now a highbrow estate .

Zoo Estate Enugu

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by suffering: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2022
Looking for what, abeg? I’ve gone countless times as a child and once as an adult. Nothing dey zoo. The animals are hungry. The zoos should create donations boxes before those animals die of starvation.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 10:46am On Apr 09, 2022
I haven't visited the Zoo in yonks but I went to Vauxhall City Farm 8 months ago (people go there to see the animals)

Duration: 34 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-izJx4xeBA
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by wallrichy: 10:47am On Apr 09, 2022
That's a funny statement. Nigerians live and dwell in Zoo. That's more of a compound word. Nigerian simply live in ZOO, Nigeria is synonymous to ZOO....
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by nedekid: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2022
God1000:
I do visit university of Ibadan zoo once in a year
Whats the place like now?
I visited there last as a student in UI back in the day.
Do you think it is worth doing a vacational trip all the way there considering traffic on the express way comming from Lagos.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Dayotheeone(m): 10:59am On Apr 09, 2022
Biafrains say Nigeria is a zoo already, so why visit a zoo when I can see them at the bustop
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Honchoslim16(m): 11:26am On Apr 09, 2022
The country itself is a Zoo already
kiss
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Natajo2021: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2022
Why visiting a zoo in a Hausa-Fulani zoo republic?
This op needs reorientation in what a zoo is.
Buhari is lion in Zoogeria zoo, busy terrorising other animals.
Life in Zoo Nigeria is comparable with a Nigeria zoo.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by mastermaestro(m): 11:54am On Apr 09, 2022
Just look at how you guys ruined this thread. It’s a shame. Then you guys wonder why there is strong anti-Igbo sentiment across the nation.

Most of you acclaimed Biafrans here including the youngest, with this hatred for Nigeria, will not see an Igbo president in your lifetime. It’s not a curse. As you lay your bed, so you lie on it.

Mynd44, I think this thread is ruined. It’s better closed!
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Apr 09, 2022

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by jditimiya(m): 12:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Local zoo u mean, we only see the animas drawn on the wall, but nothing inside the zoo only the birds that come and visit the trees there. No ask me which zoo be that o.
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Akuruoulo(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
PraiseGodNoTime:
When last did you visit a local Zoo in your State or Neighboring State to either have fun or see those king of animals you had heard of but had not been able to see it "live. "
WE ALL ARE IN A ZOO ALREADY. ZOOGERIA IS A ZOO, AND THOSE ANIMALS ARE THE ONES INSPECTING US

1 Like

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by batten121(m): 12:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm in zoo already called NIG
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by RedPilChurchBoy: 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
24/7

I live inside it.

The place is called Nigeria embarassed
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
Akuruoulo:
WE ALL ARE IN A ZOO ALREADY. ZOOGERIA IS A ZOO, AND THOSE ANIMALS ARE THE ONES INSPECTING US
Oga, this one off me I no go lie you

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
liftedud:
No fun in Nigerian zoo ooo

To see hungry looking animals or what

Even in the zoo how many animals will you see

Abegi

Is the corntree not a zoo

Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Pnorh(f): 1:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
I don’t think, I’ve ever been t the zoo sha cheesy wink
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by ndukwejoe(m): 4:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am kind of confused which zoo again
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
My people no get joy at all, why una come hijack my thread naa. I no say Niger area na Zoo but I meant Zoo grin in this Case..
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Aaay: 5:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
How
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by kals4luv990(m): 8:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
d moment i leave my house everyday
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by SanctifiedSista(f): 10:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
flejnr2:
our former governor sold the whole animals in our own and also sold the lands too , its now a highbrow estate .

grin grin wich state is dat
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Barsote(m): 11:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
We are in zoo already
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by nnennachiji(f): 1:36am On Apr 10, 2022
I have been to Houston zoo once and also took my son to a petting zoo at Houston classical academy
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by flejnr2(f): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2022
SanctifiedSista:

grin grin wich state is dat
Enugu
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Veeryeasy(m): 8:52am On Apr 10, 2022
To go and do what there?
Re: How Often Do You Visit Your Local Zoo? by Yampotatocarrot(m): 11:17am On Apr 10, 2022
Mynd44:
As often as I have out of town visitors who are of good character and are willing

Not so often. If I have a zoo instate, I'll love to follow this your pattern.

Q-brat in Lagos is cool, but the journey to that place no be here, and they don't really have much animals. I've been to Olusegun Obasanjo zoo twice in the last 5 months... Also took some children in my village to Nekede zoo at Owerri

I heard there's an elephant at the Jos zoo, would really love to see it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

9 Countries Where Nigerians Can Easily Get Permanent Residency / Cancellation Of Visa At Uk Ports? / New Visa Rules To Work And Study In Germany

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.