Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:25 PM

My Bag Cucumber Dairy - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Bag Cucumber Dairy (46648 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / How Do I Salvage My Bag Of Rice Infested With Weavels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:41am On Apr 09, 2022
Hello Nairalanders

Last week I created a topic asking if i could plant cucumber seeds in bags, due to the large numbers of termites in the land i wanted to use, only one person commented, saying I should go ahead. Since then, i have been filling properly washed cement bags with sand mixed with manure. I want to start with only hundred bags, to see how productive it’ll be after harvest.
I went to buy the seeds at Dugbe (Ibadan) yesterday. I got the local seeds, I don’t want to start with F1 ( make my money no go waste if the thing no do well ). I will be posting about the cucumbers from time to time to show how things are going in the farm. As at this morning, seeds have been planted in the 100 bags.

I’ll like to get advice and tips on somethings e.g chemicals to use during insect infestation and fertilisers to use for speedy and healthy growth of the cucumbers. Thank you

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Timiblanko(m): 12:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is good.

Cucumber is a water loving crop.
What's your plan on irrigation?

You should make enquiry about the pest and disease and the application of fertilizers.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
Timiblanko:
This is good.

Cucumber is a water loving crop.
What's your plan on irrigation?

You should make enquiry about the pest and disease and the application of fertilizers.
Since they are only 100 bags for now, I’ll be wetting them myself, there is a well very close to the land

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 7:31pm On Apr 10, 2022
Day 2
Rain refused to fall, so i had to wet the seeds myself
I pray it rains this night

( in majek fashek’s voice ) the sky looks misty and cloudy, looks like the rain is gonna fall today, since morning I’ve been sowing my seeds, waiting for them rain to fall and water them.

30 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:42am On Apr 11, 2022
Day 3

Rain no gree fall oh, i still had to wet by myself today too.
As i was wetting i noticed these green caterpillars, the seeds haven’t even germinated and they are already here doing fasting and prayer. Someone should please tell me what to use and finish them off before they turn my farm to their restaurant.

60 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:14am On Apr 12, 2022
Day 4
My seeds are germinating already
Are they suppose to germinate this fast, well, I don’t care, as long as they grow well

29 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:19pm On Apr 16, 2022
Day 7

Second set of leaves are coming out

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by money121(m): 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
Congrat
Nice idea

4 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by colorsofrainbow: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
You doing good. More money as you hustle

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Skyfornia(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
I thought it's another cucumber

8 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Suspect33(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Good investment my friend, cucumber is in great demand, some will end up in jollof rice, some in salad and some will end up in grin grin

78 Likes 8 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Abilistic(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
When we water the roots of a tree, it reaches the leaves yet the water isn't visible to us.
Be patient and work hard. Nothing may be visible immediately like the water, but ultimately the fruits of your labour will appear.

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by ATEAMS: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Fresh

Not those STD STI infected ones ..

I NOSE alot

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by danielbello(m): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Ok
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by nairavsdollars(f): 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
He will make so much money. Cucumber is in high demand these days

3 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by excomarow(m): 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by NotBeenPaid: 2:35pm On Apr 19, 2022

Where are you Chidinma?

OP you're doing well!

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by smile11s(m): 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
nice
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by princeSammyz: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Keenly following. You are doing well Sir
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by SIMONEKPA7: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
smiley
See better rod Naira land feminists will use handle themselves

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Danielle09: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
cheesy
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by AgroSeeds: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nice. I also plant cucumber a lot. The specie I do is Seminis Darina F1 hybrid cucumber seeds.

The seminis darina f1 cucumber seed is one of the most highly productive slicing cucumber seeds available in the market. Darina cucumber seeds are ready for harvest 32 days after planting.

1 Satchet of Seminis Darina can give as much as 10 sacks of cucumber with about 90 cucumbers in each sack.

Seminis darina f1 seeds can be planted all year round in nigeria and in any other location with tropical conditions. You can plant this variety in the rainy season and in the dry season.

You can google it or search it on jiji.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Akwamkpuruamu: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
This is fine and noble! Left this business in 2020 after my farm was destroyed by the cows of the fulani herdsmen who grazed on it

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by LikeAking: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why is everyone planting cucumber?

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Imagine, 50 years ago, your grandparents were farming the same way. Imagine, 50 years from now, your grandchildren will be farming the same way.
Black brain is cursed.

15 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Iseoluwani: 2:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
God bless ur hustle

3 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.