Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,008 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:27 PM

My Bag Cucumber Dairy - Agriculture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Bag Cucumber Dairy (46650 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / How Do I Salvage My Bag Of Rice Infested With Weavels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Nobody: 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
OLUPET009:
Does Goat, sheep or cow eat d leafs of cucumber?
E get leaf when goat no dey eat? Even weed (igbo) leaves if goat stroll pass the farm em dey wack am come begin act anyhow grin
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by molas02: 5:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Day 7

Second set of leaves are coming out
It will soon get to this. They grow faster than melon

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Bahamas95(m): 5:31pm On Apr 19, 2022
If I wasn't there when it was harvested I don't eat cucumber, e get why.

Special shout out to our Nigerian sisters, you're doing well.

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Emmydoxa(m): 5:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
Nice one

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 5:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
theTranslator:
my brain is very alright.
Very stupid white worshipper

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What do you worship?
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by blue33: 5:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
���������
dialfa:
Imagine, 50 years ago, your grandparents were farming the same way. Imagine, 50 years from now, your grandchildren will be farming the same way.
Black brain is cursed.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Bbbw: 6:08pm On Apr 19, 2022
More young girls will patronize him
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by theTranslator: 6:30pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
What do you worship?
rest
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Okunga: 6:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Day 2
Rain refused to fall, so i had to wet the seeds myself
I pray it rains this night

( in majek fashek’s voice ) the sky looks misty and cloudy, looks like the rain is gonna fall today, since morning I’ve been sowing my seeds, waiting for them rain to fall and water them.

God bless your farm products. I swear I am listening to Send down the rain by Majeck and read this post. Your mama prayers go all come to light. Amen

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Kazeem47(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Suspect33:
Good investment my friend, cucumber is in great demand, some will end up in jollof rice, some in salad and some will end up in grin grin
say no more comrade cool

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Eyecleanser44(m): 6:55pm On Apr 19, 2022
Timiblanko:
This is good.

Cucumber is a water loving crop.
What's your plan on irrigation?

You should make enquiry about the pest and disease and the application of fertilizers.

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by wink2015(m): 7:09pm On Apr 19, 2022
Why is it that some specie of cucumber is bitter as per it's taste.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 7:27pm On Apr 19, 2022
theTranslator:
rest

Reality slowly dawning on you. Black man.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Connected1: 7:38pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:
Imagine, 50 years ago, your grandparents were farming the same way. Imagine, 50 years from now, your grandchildren will be farming the same way.
Black brain is cursed.
Don't Imagine anything, you are simply stupid.

This is small scale farming, mumu wey no know anything, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Some of una eh, na internet dae give una mind else you suppose collect better style.

4 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by lanrywatt(m): 7:48pm On Apr 19, 2022
Get DI grow forlier fertilizer
Tecamin flower during flowering
Npk 15 15 15 ..since you are using just 100 bags you might ask around from someone to give
Get punch insecticide or imiforce or lara force
Since we are in raining season to compact dowry mildew Get..z force, saaf, red force, .this few should serve you well
I hope this helps
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Jadesola641: 7:49pm On Apr 19, 2022
Arbitrage betting strategy is a way of getting 100% win from sport betting, videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CcCmHpwDI01/?utm_medium=copy_link ) from my YouTube channel explains arbitrage betting, to get started with arbitrage, as someone who already knows about arbitrage you would need an arbitrage betting software to be able to get you arbitrage matches, some arbitrage betting example i have shown in many of my YouTube uploaded videos ( https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHP1Pwjv4F/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHRZwrDdYx/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link ), arbitrage betting odds as you know is an over giving odds or a mistake odd and the ones you get from the software can last up to 30 minutes before the bookmaker suspect it and recorrect the odd by then you would have played the game and be ready for your profit, Profits per a single arbitrage game can be up to 10-30% profits and you van get arbitrage games up to 5 daily or more depends on how many you want to play a day, arbitrage betting are available in all bookmakers Africa, Europe, America, arbitrage betting calculator allows you calculate the amount to stake on each of the team or player or options, with arbitrage betting you don't worry if the team wins or draw which ever the outcome you still make profits (this say more https://www.instagram.com/tv/CYHPOClDF8V/?utm_medium=copy_link ) , arbitrage betting for beginners already explained in my YouTube video, arbitrage betting in Nigeria available on the arbitrage software as the software has all Nigeria bookmakers and you can use any 3 to get started and make profits, so what step are you taking about financial freedom? steady income? free from brokenness? (Some of my withdrawals https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJxWcgjsvV/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CbJw45tjzdu/?utm_medium=copy_link )
or are you ok and still need more or more idea as to making money?
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 7:53pm On Apr 19, 2022
Connected1:

Don't Imagine anything, you are simply stupid.

This is small scale farming, mumu wey no know anything, Rome wasn't built in a day.

Some of una eh, na internet dae give una mind else you suppose collect better style.

Black brain. Insults, excuses, threats and laziness. Nothing else.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Connected1: 8:00pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:

Black brain. Insults. threats and laziness. Nothing else.
You aren't any better, you were insulting him by trying to berate him, you are lazy to think that one doesn't have to start from somewhere and you are threatening him by saying 50 years from now his grandchildren would do same pattern of farming.

For your info, that pattern of farming isn't obsolete, it's just a small scale farming, the Asians farm that way, even the Americans, nothing beats doing what you love and dream about, just because you think it's obsolete doesn't mean everyone would do what you think, you no carry money give anybody, on a normal note I would have ignored you but somehow I feel you are either from a rich home or you are into illegal deals else you have seen where this man is driving to.

We rise by lifting others, I am sure you haven't attained your proposed apex in life, it's a gradual process, encourage legitimacy and not an abstract money making money you have in your deluded brain.

5 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 8:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Connected1:

You aren't any better, you were insulting him by trying to berate him, you are lazy to think that one doesn't have to start from somewhere and you are threatening him by saying 50 years from now his grandchildren would do same pattern of farming.

For your info, that pattern of farming isn't obsolete, it's just a small scale farming, the Asians farm that way, even the Americans, nothing beats doing what you love and dream about, just because you think it's obsolete doesn't mean everyone would do what you think, you no carry money give anybody, on a normal note I would have ignored you but somehow I feel you are either from a rich home or you are into illegal deals else you have seen where this man is driving to.

We rise by lifting others, I am sure you haven't attained your proposed apex in life, it's a gradual process, encourage legitimacy and not an abstract money making money you have in your deluded brain.

Nonsense.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Dynamiceagle(f): 9:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
delzbaba:
Why do women like cucumber self.

It helps in burning stomach fats, I believe you've notice most women, especially after giving birth having big tummies, and since they want their clothes to fit very well, they look for solutions, and Cucumber is one of them. QED.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by passion007: 9:15pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:
Black brain is cursed.

Good observation. Wrong audience.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Bluesearoll(m): 9:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
Glyphosate is not an insecticide o.....go for carttarpillar force
Akwamkpuruamu:

Use Glyphosphate or DDT. You can get from any agrochemicals shop
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
Okunga:

God bless your farm products. I swear I am listening to Send down the rain by Majeck and read this post. Your mama prayers go all come to light. Amen

Amen boss
God bless
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
KingMack:

Pls @what rate did you buy the seeds?

1500 naira

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:13pm On Apr 19, 2022
Yommychrz:
they came to greet you boss lol

Me i no dey like unwanted visitors oh
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
okoroemeka:
correct me if I am wrong,is that not pointsett cucumber by technisem I am seeing,if it is then you cannot get a proper final result because the variety is on the very last of rung of the performance ladder,it is small size,late maturity,poor or no resistance to Downy mildrew,poor fruit set,the list goes on,you could have used Murano,greengo or jorad but I guess they will be costly but worth it,no need suffering for nothing,I could have sent some cu 999 for you to try but any waybill going to ibadan is ,#3k,even if na one single cucumber seed.and the cu999 will be for small test only it doesn't sell well there.

I am only planting 100 bags for now
When I’m ready to plant more bags, I’ll plant murano
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by smith2019: 10:20pm On Apr 19, 2022
I need to be put true, I wanna go in to farming too
Orgasmgiver123:
Day 2
Rain refused to fall, so i had to wet the seeds myself
I pray it rains this night

( in majek fashek’s voice ) the sky looks misty and cloudy, looks like the rain is gonna fall today, since morning I’ve been sowing my seeds, waiting for them rain to fall and water them.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:21pm On Apr 19, 2022
AgroSeeds:
Nice. I also plant cucumber a lot. The specie I do is Seminis Darina F1 hybrid cucumber seeds.

The seminis darina f1 cucumber seed is one of the most highly productive slicing cucumber seeds available in the market. Darina cucumber seeds are ready for harvest 32 days after planting.

1 Satchet of Seminis Darina can give as much as 10 sacks of cucumber with about 90 cucumbers in each sack.

Seminis darina f1 seeds can be planted all year round in nigeria and in any other location with tropical conditions. You can plant this variety in the rainy season and in the dry season.

You can google it or search it on jiji.

How much is the seed sold
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:22pm On Apr 19, 2022
smith2019:
I need to be put true, I wanna go in to farming too

I am also a beginner

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 10:25pm On Apr 19, 2022
Kaxmytex:
This life sha, orgasmgiver day plant cucumber

Wetin xup, U don dey hear am for ur body, u wan come improvise

Bros i go bite you oh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.