Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,322 members, 7,815,625 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:31 PM

My Bag Cucumber Dairy - Agriculture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / My Bag Cucumber Dairy (46649 Views)

US Mission Shares Photos Of Ikun Dairy Farm In Ekiti State / My Cucumber Farm Dairy / How Do I Salvage My Bag Of Rice Infested With Weavels? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by AgentGoat: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
estatemark:
This is great. I will follow you back to back... Please can I have phone number. I have a picece of land and would like to use it for any agricultural production. It a water logged area ie very prone to flooding. Can such land be used for cumcumber farming?

Try rice. I no be expert o.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Starlight252: 3:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:
Imagine, 50 years ago, your grandparents were farming the same way. Imagine, 50 years from now, your grandchildren will be farming the same way.
Black brain is cursed.

both "white and black brains" farm mechanically and manually. It all depends on the expertise and capital..

since you said black brain is cursed, i wonder if yours is violet or purple. perhaps it could be adorned in rainbow colours.

Good job OP. Remember, limitless expertise and capital is the goal of every visionary hustler.
I hope you get a bountiful harvest and a progressive progress.

16 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dayssolalee(m): 3:35pm On Apr 19, 2022
Black brain is not cursed... it is to be put to use.

dialfa:
Imagine, 50 years ago, your grandparents were farming the same way. Imagine, 50 years from now, your grandchildren will be farming the same way.
Black brain is cursed.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dayssolalee(m): 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
Hmmm, To develop the Nigerian State and meet with up with the standard of so called West, its bt investing in our strength. Let's us stand up and make Nigeria work. Good job

However, I have an opportunity for you.

Invest in Songs, Podcasts and Creative Products on Shoplife Africa to Earn Income.

Become a part owner in songs you like. Receive music streaming income. Reap huge profits when your songs hit it big.

Claim your Free $3 as a Welcome Bonus

https://shoplife.africa/

As a Creative Content Creator, I started earning on Shoplife Africa by posting my articles, songs, videos and products. I also get credits when I review products from other Creative Vendors. You can only withdraw some percentage of your earning based on your investment plan.

Shoplife Africa is driving the African Creative Industry Towards Greater Profitability. Be part of History.

Get started below

https://shoplife.africa/
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Perfecttouchade: 3:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
OLUPET009:
Does Goat, sheep or cow eat d leafs of cucumber?
my compound is fenced and wouldn't be able to say if they do. But when I had an open field growing watermelon , they avoided the leaves probably because it was inorganic and the scent from the leaves once sprayed scares them away .. goats are stubborn animal and can eat anything, they might eat and they might not

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Zidoh(m): 3:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
Wow nice one.....I love farming.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:44pm On Apr 19, 2022
tofolo:
what about security? cos the place looks open.
It is very close to our house

I can see the farm from my room’s window

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2022
Perfecttouchade:
hi bro, I tried the sac farming about 3 years ago and was able to make it to harvest, I did it in my compound but the stress is too much..strictly organic

Waw
This is a motivation to me
Thanks for commenting
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:46pm On Apr 19, 2022
emmygozie:
use rabbit urine for fast growth.
Thanks i will get it from a friend
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:50pm On Apr 19, 2022
Prisca4luv:

Where did u bought the cucumber seed in Dugbe , can you tell me please bcus I have a half plot of land I might try and use it

Jubail agrovet
Just after Aleshinloye round about
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
chymes0359:

I reside in Ibadan to along powerline Moniya.

I will like to visit your farm.

Moniya is very far from ologuneru where i stay
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:51pm On Apr 19, 2022
Akwamkpuruamu:

Use Glyphosphate or DDT. You can get from any agrochemicals shop

Thank you sir
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Perfecttouchade: 3:52pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Waw
Thanks for commenting
you are welcome bro. Best of luck, glad to see that everyone is trying new things
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by wwhale(m): 3:56pm On Apr 19, 2022
you ll need this and you ll be amazed

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by CoolUsername: 3:57pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:
Black brain is cursed.

Calm down, Uncle Ruckus. This is a grassroots project. Do you want my guy to start constructing a greenhouse for 100 bags of cucumber? Na wa for you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Orgasmgiver123(m): 3:58pm On Apr 19, 2022
Suspect33:
Good investment my friend, cucumber is in great demand, some will end up in jollof rice, some in salad and some will end up in grin grin
grin
If i catch you near heaven ehn
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by okoroemeka(m): 4:02pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:

Waw
Thanks for commenting
correct me if I am wrong,is that not pointsett cucumber by technisem I am seeing,if it is then you cannot get a proper final result because the variety is on the very last of rung of the performance ladder,it is small size,late maturity,poor or no resistance to Downy mildrew,poor fruit set,the list goes on,you could have used Murano,greengo or jorad but I guess they will be costly but worth it,no need suffering for nothing,I could have sent some cu 999 for you to try but any waybill going to ibadan is ,#3k,even if na one single cucumber seed.and the cu999 will be for small test only it doesn't sell well there.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by gadgethead: 4:04pm On Apr 19, 2022
I salute your hustle. Bountiful harvest
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by TiredHuman: 4:05pm On Apr 19, 2022
SIMONEKPA7:
smiley
See better rod Naira land feminists will use handle themselves
I knew a comment like this will be made cheesy

2 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Pussyassnigger: 4:10pm On Apr 19, 2022
Suspect33:
Good investment my friend, cucumber is in great demand, some will end up in jollof rice, some in salad and some will end up in grin grin
End up in where grin, You too like vawulence bro grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by nijanigga: 4:11pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Day 2
Rain refused to fall, so i had to wet the seeds myself
I pray it rains this night

( in majek fashek’s voice ) the sky looks misty and cloudy, looks like the rain is gonna fall today, since morning I’ve been sowing my seeds, waiting for them rain to fall and water them.
So send down the rain, mama Malo, send down the rain .back then when we started singing that song in raining season ,behold rain started falling .I don't know if others experienced same thing
But cucumber is loaded with lots of health benefits
Mix cucumber + tiger nuts+ dates+ lemon,blended well then sieve and add pure organic honey, that's natural " buran tashi" it's there on YouTube

2 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Optmus(m): 4:12pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:
Black brain is cursed.

Stop talking from your anụs.

Will you give him money for mechanised farming?

5 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by yusluvad(m): 4:18pm On Apr 19, 2022
Suspect33:
Table shakers association. Oga stop the violence Biko... cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
CoolUsername:

Calm down, Uncle Ruckus. This is a grassroots project. Do you want my guy to start constructing a greenhouse for 100 bags of cucumber? Na wa for you.

Name calling and excuses. The only things we are good at.

Next, you'll ask me to bend my knee and beg my oppressors that my life matter. Mumus.
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by theTranslator: 4:33pm On Apr 19, 2022
nairavsdollars:
He will make so much money. Cucumber is in high demand these days
very high demand cheesy
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by theTranslator: 4:34pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:
Black brain is cursed.
your father's brain is cursed

1 Like

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by dialfa: 4:36pm On Apr 19, 2022
theTranslator:
your father's brain is cursed

You are right. That's why I'm suffering.

How's yours?
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by theTranslator: 4:37pm On Apr 19, 2022
dialfa:

You are right. That's why I'm suffering.

How's yours?
my brain is very alright.
Very stupid white worshipper

3 Likes

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Yommychrz(m): 4:40pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Day 3

Rain no gree fall oh, i still had to wet by myself today too.
As i was wetting i noticed these green caterpillars, the seeds haven’t even germinated and they are already here doing fasting and prayer. Someone should please tell me what to use and finish them off before they turn my farm to their restaurant.

they came to greet you boss lol
Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by Yommychrz(m): 4:42pm On Apr 19, 2022
Suspect33:

Re: My Bag Cucumber Dairy by KingMack(m): 5:16pm On Apr 19, 2022
Orgasmgiver123:
Hello Nairalanders

Last week I created a topic asking if i could plant cucumber seeds in bags, due to the large numbers of termites in the land i wanted to use, only one person commented, saying I should go ahead. Since then, i have been filling properly washed cement bags with sand mixed with manure. I want to start with only hundred bags, to see how productive it’ll be after harvest.
I went to buy the seeds at Dugbe (Ibadan) yesterday. I got the local seeds, I don’t want to start with F1 ( make my money no go waste if the thing no do well ). I will be posting about the cucumbers from time to time to show how things are going in the farm. As at this morning, seeds have been planted in the 100 bags.

I’ll like to get advice and tips on somethings e.g chemicals to use during insect infestation and fertilisers to use for speedy and healthy growth of the cucumbers. Thank you

Pls @what rate did you buy the seeds?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My First And Second Cucumber Harvests / Yoga With Nigerian Dwarf Goats In USA (Photos) / See The Big Scorpion I Killed On My Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.