Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:52 AM

Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture (489 Views)

Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. / Kenyan Who Went To Saudi In Search For A Greener Pasture Returns With 2 Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture by 2chisstore(m): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Please my fellow naira lander,I need u nah advice.Am planning of relocating to Cuba for greener pasture,please great travelers is their any work opportunity for we the black in Dubai and my budget of relocating is 900k please I need you people advice
Re: Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture by Josbreed: 2:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
2chisstore:
Please my fellow naira lander,I need u nah advice.Am planning of relocating to Cuba for greener pasture,please great travelers is their any work opportunity for we the black in Dubai and my budget of relocating is 900k please I need you people advice

Start a business here.
Re: Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture by 2chisstore(m): 2:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
What type of business can I start with 900k now in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture by jazon(m): 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
2chisstore:
What type of business can I start with 900k now in Nigeria

900k small oooo!
Re: Am Planning Of Relocating To Rubia For Greener Pasture by sliksusan: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
2chisstore:

did not try to go Cuba nothing in Cuba and also Cuba very expensive to live there citizen suffer too much if you have money try to find better country also in Cuba them speak Spanish language there nothing in Havana Cuba if you go there l will be hard for you to survive.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor Okowa’s Senior Aide Dies In A Fatal Auto Crash (graphic Photos) / The Bitter Truth About Abuja / Hotel Or Airbnb Which Is The Best To Stay, Share your Experience Of the both

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.