Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. (25025 Views)

Thinking Of Relocating Back To Nigeria From Canada / Japa Story: The Cost Of Relocating To The UK With Family / Truck Carrying People From North To Delta Disguised As Foodstuff Intercepted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by uncletunsman: 6:12am On Apr 03, 2022
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:23am On Apr 03, 2022
You should pay the place you will be relocating over to a visit..you should know where you going to.. might be going to a place worse off than where you currently reside..
Modified:just imagine the manner at which this thread was derailed by tribal bigots. cry

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by shilenji(m): 6:30am On Apr 03, 2022
Broo

Make well scrutinized decisions,as for those telling you to protect your skull,you can't protect yourself only God can protect you nowhere is 100% safe in this country.

Are you relocating for a job?

3 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by MetaPhysical: 6:44am On Apr 03, 2022
uncletunsman:
Good evening to every member of this noble forum. Please, I need practical advice or guidance as I will be relocating from Kano to Akure with my family. Your advice, suggestions and shared experiences will be highly appreciated.
The moderator kindly moves this to the front page.
Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove
Semid4lyfe
Obinoscopy

What is your motive for relocation?

17 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 03, 2022
Akponmfet:
Why don't you move to the South East where you come from?
Parasite.
Why don't you stay in your own place.
Ewu Biafra.

How do you know he is from the SE?

75 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by BloomingDale(f): 8:01am On Apr 03, 2022

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by NinjaXmetahuman: 8:39am On Apr 03, 2022
South West is already over crowded

Move to East na.

74 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Trustedhands: 8:43am On Apr 03, 2022
OdumegwuOjukwu:

So far I know one and only one person who has been jailed due to being HATEFUL. He's name is Adeyinka Grandson. He's the poster for hate and tribalism. Last time I checked, he's a Yoruba man. You cannot deceive anyone with your propaganda

So when you point hateful fingers, just know you lead the chart in a confirmed way.
Simon Ekpa is next. Just watch and see. You will wail tire eehn.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by LLiKYekoba: 8:47am On Apr 03, 2022
BloomingDale:

A Northerner from Kano will not move with his family to the South. He’s not from the South West considering the question he’s asking. A South South person will rather move to South South but might consider moving to Lagos for job opportunities.

He is from the SW.

19 Likes

Re: Planning Of Relocating From North To The South West. by Frigga13: 8:49am On Apr 03, 2022
Oga relocate to akure and give us posted

Yoruba man said northerners literary be like millions for Yoruba land

Yoruba land wey Fulani don take over deserted towns and ghost villages

If they yoruba man go east or south south see northerners they go die na

Nigerians una see What tribalism has done to a tribe ..

They don’t leave their enclave and imagine things with their brain

Ignorance abound majorly...

How do yoruba then claim Sophisticators grin

Yoruba love for their media

They already believe the North is hungry... yet the North feed the south.. and can do without North

Yoruba propaganda has made many of them dumb.. honestly .. the propaganda is doing more harm than good to them

Someday their eyes will open to the reality and Yoruba will discover that aside Lagos state

The rest of the southwest Yoruba land of Nigeria is still living in the 80”s

Then they will need to mine half of Yoruba skull to develop their land .. and no government to blame

This is the sad reality of Yoruba people that they hate to hear
NBS .. calms Yoruba peoples

Imagine Yoruba comparing northern Nigeria of Kano to yorubaland

Dem must get sense someday

34 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

4 Die In Motor Accident On Umuahia-Port Harcourt Expressway (Graphic Photos) / Weeds Now Grow In Our Outdated Trains (Photos) / Trailer Crushes Commercial Buses On Oshodi-Apapa express

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.