Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,777 members, 7,841,028 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or (310 Views)

Tinubu: I Turned Lagos From Jungle To Megacity / How Tinubu Turned Lagos Into The 2nd Worst City On Earth / What Is Tinubu Really After? By Tunde Asaju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by Nobody: 2:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hello everyone, I’m still in my 20s. 25 to be precise and I have a good question to ask older people and not just rely on History in news.

Did Tinubu made Lagos to what it is today ? Or it has always been like that since ?

Like Lagos being the business capital in/of Nigeria .

If yes, please give reasons.
And if No, give reasons too.
Thank you as you answer this question.
Re: Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by Ammishaddai: 2:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubu never did anything. The only thing he did (if you'd call that an accomplishment)was to introduce thugs like MC Olumo into leadership positions in the state. If not for the likes of Fashola and Ambode who came to clean up his mess, Lagos would have just been another Èwedu joint in yoruba land. And for the fools who'll come and attack my post , may your lives be like Lagos prior to the arrival of Fashola and Ambode(amen)

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by Savagery101: 2:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
THIS YOUR QUESTION IS CONFUSING OOO, LET ME ASSUME YOU ARE TRYING TO ASK IF BAT ACTUALLY RAPE LAGOS TO TURNOUT THE SLUM IT IS RIGHT NOW grin grin grin
Re: Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by saintokwuluora(m): 2:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Tinubu's achievement was to resist Obasanjo.
Lagos was transformed by Fashola.
Re: Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by Parachoko: 3:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
callme9mm:
Hello everyone, I’m still in my 20s. 25 to be precise and I have a good question to ask older people and not just rely on History in news.

Did Tinubu made Lagos to what it is today ? Or it has always been like that since ?

Like Lagos being the business capital in/of Nigeria .

If yes, please give reasons.
And if No, give reasons too.
Thank you as you answer this question.
Yes, Lagos was a hellhole in the 90's.

I won't say Tinubu alone change Lagos State to what it is, though Tinubu laid the foundation of modern day Lagos

I must give the APC a thumb up on this.

I remember those days in the 90's, there were very terrible roads all over Lagos including in Ikoyi, Ikeja and Victoria Island.

Most part of Lekki you see today was a bush.

Tinubu, Fashola, Ambode have done well and Sanwo Olu is also doing his best.

4 Likes

Re: Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by Bounceboune7: 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
saintokwuluora:
who brought fashola?
All d foundation fashola built on who laid it?

Can same b said with orji uzor kalu n Theodore orji of abia?

When u want to hate,at least hate with sense don't just b another barking dog

2 Likes

Re: Hello! Did Tinubu Really Turned Lagos To What It Is Today ? Or by Jostoman: 4:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
saintokwuluora:
resist who or he should go and thank Atiku.

(1) (Reply)

Who Founding Member Help ? No Express Ticket For You In Apc-yaya Bello To Tinubu / Why Nigeria Should Invade Ghana! / Victor Oladokun: Even The 'expert' Can Be A Learner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.