Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,785 members, 7,831,534 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:18 PM

Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja (20907 Views)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by 07kjb: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
One litter of kerosene is now selling for #500 keep pushing the old bone idiots

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by simpleseyi: 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
trutharena:
Remember few days ago he is also part of the entourage of Asiwaju when he visited Kaduna state.

Asiwaju Jagaban, the man that is standing up for himself.

On your mandate we stand gallantly!

Tinubu is everywhere, whereas other clowns declare their intention and goes back to their hut.

7 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Benwallt(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:
North will just ... make I no say wetin go give people heart attack.
Well shall, no bi my mouth yoi go hear say Muslim North cannot vote a Christian North as governor not to talk of VP. This is just poitical grandstanding. Nothing is coming out of it. Tinubu can only go with Muslim-Muslim ticket and that is DOA.
Is dogara a Christian?

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by simpleseyi: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
RandyOku:
Tinubu Greed will surely teach him the greatest lesson of history.

Let him do all he can.

Tinubu will NEVER be the PRESIDENT of NIGERIA.

Affliction shall NOT RISE the SECOND TIMEgrin

If he doesn't become President, he won't die. He is a warrior, until you that cannot even contest as your Class Captain

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Mooh247: 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:
Amaechi don declare today. Make una stop all diz play. Make una move to Amaechi ministry. This una work don end. No show for My My lifetime ambition. Make una open una eyes talk true. Dogara na nobody for Nigeria politics

Kikikikiikkkiii

Wake up boy

We tell you, yet you no one hear

Jagaban Na your next President

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by adekolaelect(m): 5:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
Malory:
Paid visit
pains continuing.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by agbari1: 5:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
If there is primary election today, Tinubu will clear the votes. Amaechi and others who are contesting with him is to share from th political booty after Tinubu wins general presidential election

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by shinealight(m): 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Validated:
North will just ... make I no say wetin go give people heart attack.
Well shall, no bi my mouth yoi go hear say Muslim North cannot vote a Christian North as governor not to talk of VP. This is just poitical grandstanding. Nothing is coming out of it. Tinubu can only go with Muslim-Muslim ticket and that is DOA.

Dogara, a Christian, was Leader, House Reps for 4 good years. He is certainly not a pushover in the North.
Keep watching my friend….you will be shocked!

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by tonysunkan: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmn... politicking is on the beat.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by HomeofSolution(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
The incoming president of Nigeria.
Recently, the US high Commissioner to Nigeria visited,
Followed by the UK High Commissioner,
Later the French Ambassador to Nigeria.....
Baba awon baba!
Onye Eze of Nigeria democracy

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Musauzor(m): 5:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
I'm convinced that Bola Tinubu will not even contest the APC presidential primaries. All these visits and visitations are just to create the impression that he is still the man to beat. The ruling cabal in Aso Rock has since rejected him and he knows this. I heard it on good authority recently from people that have access to the corridors of power that " over their dead bodies will Bola Tinubu pick the APC presidential ticket." And they're supported tacitly by PMB. Senator Omisore knows this according to my source.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Koralords: 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Greatest politician ever in Nigeria ,obanikoro is now in his entourage,no matter what you have done to him he will always forgive am bring you closer that's a good leader

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban don win o. Dis na d delegates wey go vote for APC primaries u see so o.
Sombori dey for Port Harcourt dey do valedictory service instead wey hin go dey reach out to delegates .

With Amaechi’s declaration, it is clear this is a 2 horse race. If it goes to direct or i direct primaries, Tinubu will win. If it is by consensus, Amaechi will win as I believe he is Buhari’s candidate. I prefer Amaechi But I fear a consensus may implode the party.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Musauzor(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
I strongly believe that Bola Tinubu is wasting his hard-earned but looted resources. He will never pick APC ticket, I'm very much convinced. PMB has travelled abroad to strategize for the APC presidential primaries the same way he did a few weeks to the APC convention where the cabal decided to foist Abdullahi Adamu on the party as the national chairman. It's time we learnt this procedural strategy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:
These are men not kids that gathered somewhere today at 2k per head.

Tinubu has no opponent in this race.

What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president?

Can Tinubu fight corruption?

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good?

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Sombori dey for Port Harcourt dey do valedictory service instead wey hin go dey reach out to delegates .
What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president? He will do for Nigeria the same thing he did in Lagos that has transformed it to a must live in state for all Nigerians.

Can Tinubu fight corruption? Yes,he can and he will fight corruption

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? He is not known to be nepotistic even his adversaries can attest to this. Interests of Nigeria and all Nigerians have always been his priorities.

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
HomeofSolution:
The incoming president of Nigeria.
Recently, the US high Commissioner to Nigeria visited,
Followed by the UK High Commissioner,
Later the French Ambassador to Nigeria.....
Baba awon baba!
Onye Eze of Nigeria democracy

thats nice but What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president? He will do for Nigeria the same thing he did in Lagos that has transformed it to a must live in state for all Nigerians.

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? He is not known to be nepotistic even his adversaries can attest to this. Interests of Nigeria and all Nigerians have always been his priorities.

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 5:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
trutharena:
Remember few days ago he is also part of the entourage of Asiwaju when he visited Kaduna state.

help us clarify the following: What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president? He will do for Nigeria the same thing he did in Lagos that has transformed it to a must live in state for all Nigerians.

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Ingocof(m): 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:

No, he is waiting for the anointing oil from Buhari

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Zion243(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Malory:
Paid visit

It doesn't matter!

If it's easy, tell your candidate to do his own.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by jaxxy(m): 6:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
trutharena:

Still waste of time. He is not the chosen one.

We are trying to reduce corruption not increase it.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by adelaja70(m): 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
NAIJA! Behold! Your Vice President ����
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by PlanktonX: 6:11pm On Apr 09, 2022
Probably to discuss and to continue the enslave of you youths....

Only God can deliver Nigerians
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by aviara: 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
By this time come June 2022, all this media noise would have turned to premium tears and wailing. Everybody eye go don clear by then. The cabals are not moved by media hype.

Buhari will teach many people a very big political lesson.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by adelaja70(m): 6:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Musauzor:
I strongly believe that Bola Tinubu is wasting his hard-earned but looted resources. He will never pick APC ticket, I'm very much convinced. PMB has travelled abroad to strategize for the APC presidential primaries the same way he did a few weeks to the APC convention where the cabal decided to foist Abdullahi Adamu on the party as the national chairman. It's time we learnt this procedural strategy.
Olofo.. Buhari dey Naija

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Tinubuadvocate: 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
grin
Nigerialabalaba:
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by adelaja70(m): 6:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
osinbanjoisaliar:

After El rufai don get sense reject una. Una con go meet vomit make una chop am again
You are a toddler

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by drlateef: 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
I have written to INEC not to border conducting any presidential election in 2023. We already know that Tinubu is next president. The money budgeted for the election can be used to buy ice cream for IPOB members to stop them from wailing till eternity.

3 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by aviara: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
In the build up to the 2023 general elections, Nigerians are looking for competent and credible candidates who will steer the ship of the Nigeria state in the right direction. This is so important because Nigeria is at a critical time and crossroad in the history of our national life.

Several people have shown interest in aspirong and contesting to be the president of Nigeria. Chief amongst the various aspirants is the former governor of Lagos state Bola Ahmed Tinubu. Many people believes he has what it takes to move Nigeria into her next level of greatness considering his antecedent while holding sway as the governor of Lagos state between 1999 to 2007. While many are strongly in support of Bola Tinubu aspiration, not all believe he has what it takes to be the president of the most populous black nation in the world

I want us to take a look at the performance of Bola Tinubu during his time as governor of Lagos state.

1. Increase in Internally generated revenue:

This is one area Tinubu is usually celebrated to have performed well especially at a time when the federal government seized allocation meant for Lagos state. Howbeit, increasing IGR is not really a big deal. Its something anyone can do. Government can simply increase tax and levies to generate revenue especially when they don't care whether its making life unbearable or not.

Most of the IGR funds comes from crude sources such as exorbitant levies, fines and extortions embarked by the state government all in a bid to increase the value of IGR without thinking about the burden and impact of the citizens. Having a high IGR is good but the question is: at whose expense are these being generated.

What we have seen is double and multiple taxation and levies on petty traders I. The market, endless booking of ticket for okada riders and other transporters etc. Anybody can do this in government but the result at the end of the day is that it will stiffen the growth and sustainability of small scale businesses.

2. Lagos till date can't boast of an efficient and consistent drainkable pipe borne water system.

A state like Lagos that is believed to be a mega city has over the years unable to deliver good and efficient drinkable pipe borne water system in the state despite the huge funds generated internally through the sweat of small business owners. Almost every house in the state has a personal borehole system to meet the personal water needs. Both Tinubu and his predecessors can't boast to have solved this basic social amenity despite the high IGR that flows to the state government coffers every month.

3. Housing scheme

Little is known about the government's efforts at help indigenes and residents of the state to solve housing deficit in the state. Since the days of Lateef Jakande mass housing scheme we have not had anything significant about housing scheme in the state. Government exist to help the plight of the citizens and not that citizens exist to be milked by the government in power. One thing Tinubu's antecedents has clearly shown is that the citizens exist to be milked BH the government. His ideology is that government has power to generate funds through taxes, fines and levies and the people and their businesses can go broke and poor but the government should keep generating high IGR.

4. Godfatherism

Tinubu since he left office has been directly instrumental to all his predecessors. He left office in 2007 but still call the shot till date in the affairs of the state. This is a kind of political
Culture Nigerians are tired and fed up with. Any governor of Lagos state who doesn't do the bidding of Tinubu is sure not to elected or reelected into the office of governor of Lagos state. We saw this example in 2019 when Ambode Akinwumi couldn't secure second term in office because of the feud between him and Tinubu.

5. Building the state for elites and the rich.

The state government is presently building the Eko Atlantic city and no one needs to be told that its not being built for the common man on the street but for the elutes and foreigners. This goes to show that Tinubu's model of governance has no regards for the need of the people but it only has regards for the greed of the government. Markets are destroyed and rebuilt with tax payers money but market traders most times can't even afford the high amounts charged for renting a shop in the market

Apart from the increase in IGR of the state which is generated through stifling the people of the state what exactly did Tinubu achieved while he served as governor of Lagos state between 1999 and 2007.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
could it be A tinubu vs Dogara presidential ticket, is so sad that I have to vote for tinubu given his corrupt antecedents I'm so ashamed but when I look around I don't see anyone that's more competent, so when u re faced with two evils, choose the lesser evil

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Inside Atiku, Tinubu, Kwankwaso, Obi’s Battle For Kano, Lagos, Rivers / Women Rally Walk For Tinubu In Kaugama LGA, Jigawa State / Why Tinubu Should Pick Christians As Chief Of Staff And SGF - Nuhu Ibrahim Bunu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.