Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja (20913 Views)

Tinubu Meets Aregbesola, Other Osun APC Chieftains In Abuja (Picture) / PDP Jittery As Wike Ignores Chieftains In Project Inaugurations / Yakubu Dogara And Babachir Lawal Visit Governor Wike (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Yankee101: 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Political prostitution
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Jackson105: 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
GooodHardDick:
these ones never hear say APC dey give their ticket to Amaechi? angry

Who said that please? The irrelevant 5%?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Jackson105: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Musauzor:
I'm convinced that Bola Tinubu will not even contest the APC presidential primaries. All these visits and visitations are just to create the impression that he is still the man to beat. The ruling cabal in Aso Rock has since rejected him and he knows this. I heard it on good authority recently from people that have access to the corridors of power that " over their dead bodies will Bola Tinubu pick the APC presidential ticket." And they're supported tacitly by PMB. Senator Omisore knows this according to my source.

Then it will definitely be over their dead body, even Buhari can not stop him, to stop Tinubu you have to stop most of the governors and the senators.

Tinubu is your presidency in 2023, get use to that or keep crying.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Greyworld: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
drlateef:
I have written to INEC not to border conducting any presidential election in 2023. We already know that Tinubu is next president. The money budgeted for the election can be used to buy ice cream for IPOB members to stop them from wailing till eternity.
Is your problem in life IPOB or a functional Nigeria?

Most youths need to leave that space called Nigeria so you can understand life is beyond Yoruba and igbo or hausa o... It's a pity
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by drlateef: 7:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Greyworld:

Is your problem in life IPOB or a functional Nigeria?

Most youths need to leave that space called Nigeria so you can understand life is beyond Yoruba and igbo or hausa o... It's a pity

If your problem is how to move Nigeria forward, we are assuring you that Tinubu has done it successfully in Lagos before. But you don’t want to listen. That’s why I think the problem is tribal hatred, not absence if good leaders.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Greyworld: 7:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
drlateef:

If your problem is how to move Nigeria forward, we are assuring you that Tinubu has done it successfully in Lagos before. But you don’t want to listen. That’s why I think the problem is tribal hatred, not absence if good leaders.

Okay. I think i like your conviction.

As for the tribal hatred it's the most foolish thing about Nigerians. Funny enough 90% of the humans in this space have no tangible experience with the other tribe but are living their lives based on what they were told. It's a pity.

1 Like

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by famology(m): 7:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:
What will Tinubu do for nigeria if he becomes president? He will do for Nigeria the same thing he did in Lagos that has transformed it to a must live in state for all Nigerians.

Can Tinubu fight corruption? Yes,he can and he will fight corruption

Can he put away nepotism and self interest and serve the greater good? He is not known to be nepotistic even his adversaries can attest to this. Interests of Nigeria and all Nigerians have always been his priorities.

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?

Tinubu is the best man at this time

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
famology:

He will do for Nigeria the same thing he did in Lagos that has transformed it to a must live in state for all Nigerians.

Yes,he can and he will fight corruption

He is not known to be nepotistic even his adversaries can attest to this. Interests of Nigeria and all Nigerians have always been his priorities.

Tinubu is the best man at this time

what did tinubu do in lagos that has transformed lagos to a must live in state for nigerians?

can you give us a brief about alpha beta?

has the meaning of nepotism changed or is it the same meaning?

how is Tinubu the best man at this time?

Can Tinubu allow justice prevail & favour the common man when his interest and that of his cronies is threatened?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
drlateef:

what did tinubu do successfully in lagos that relates to moving nigeria forward?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Nuhupeter(m): 7:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Osibanjo Vs Julum for 2023
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by drlateef: 7:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:

what did tinubu do successfully in lagos that relates to moving nigeria forward?

By asking that question alone, it shows you are either ignorant or mischievous.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
drlateef:

By asking that question alone, it shows you are either ignorant or mischievous.

since u arent ignorant or mischievious, how come u cant answer the question:

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by drlateef: 7:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:

since u arent ignorant or mischievious, how come u cant answer the question:

10% of Nigeria population lives in Lagos and benefits from progressive leadership of Lagos. The foundation of that leadership was laid by Tinubu.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 7:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
drlateef:

10% of Nigeria population lives in Lagos and benefits from progressive leadership of Lagos. The foundation of that leadership was laid by Tinubu.

what foundation of leadership did tinubu lay?
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by MrTed(m): 8:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
My Choice, My Candidate, The One I will vote for in 2023, The Man, the Patriot, the Elder Statesman, the Bridge Builder, the Unifier,the Democrat, the True Nationalist, the Man for the Job 2023....MY PRESIDENT TO BE IN 2023, The One and only Jagaban of Borgu.. Asiwaju Bola Adekunle Ahmed Tinubu. God BLESS You Sir

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by victorDanladi: 8:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
Musauzor:
I'm convinced that Bola Tinubu will not even contest the APC presidential primaries. All these visits and visitations are just to create the impression that he is still the man to beat. The ruling cabal in Aso Rock has since rejected him and he knows this. I heard it on good authority recently from people that have access to the corridors of power that " over their dead bodies will Bola Tinubu pick the APC presidential ticket." And they're supported tacitly by PMB. Senator Omisore knows this according to my source.

Delusional conjectures

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by victorDanladi: 8:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Go to a Lagos state civil servant and ask physically.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 8:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
victorDanladi:

Go to a Lagos state civil servant and ask physically.

why cant u answer the questions?

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by drlateef: 8:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
lexy2014:

Do you live in Nigeria? If you do, you would have been hearing this. All the 3 governors after him testify to that foundation. If you don’t, ask them or check google for the information.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by rickyrex(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
I only see yoruba's jubilating any tinubu name is mentioned
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by fyneguy: 8:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
agbari1:
If there is primary election today, Tinubu will clear the votes. Amaechi and others who are contesting with him is to share from th political booty after Tinubu wins general presidential election

You are smart. Amaechi is contesting to establish the fact that his group is still around and they will be considered for appointments.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Focusmind: 8:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dogara is desperate for a VP slot. Reason he is following Jagaban pumper to pumper.
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by fyneguy: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Musauzor:

Lol Your source is a big liar.

Tinubu nominated Omisore for NS. Go and find out how strategic that post is.

I advise you to watch and learn premium political strategy as events unfold.

Even some APC Chieftains didn't know Tinubu was this entrenched in APC. They limited his influence to the SW. The truth is they ain't seen nothing yet. They should wait and see what will happen at the primaries lol

Fyi, some PDP chieftains are working for him lol

This will be the most interesting, shocking, and intriguing electioneering season in Naija history.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by whirlout: 9:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Somebody caption that photo with El Rufai pointing. To me it's like he's saying, "See how far away that ambition of your his, you 'll never reach it"
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by lexy2014: 9:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
drlateef:

Do you live in Nigeria? If you do, you would have been hearing this. All the 3 governors after him testify to that foundation. If you don’t, ask them or check google for the information.

You still haven't answered the questions. If u have asked them & checked google, why can't u answer the questions:

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by olatuns2017: 9:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
trutharena:
Former Speaker of the House of Representatives has led a delegation of APC leaders in Bauchi state to pay a courtesy visit to the National Leader, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu in Abuja.

Yakubu Dogara says it will be easier for Asiwaju Tinubu to build the nation, given his track record of building men and infrastructure.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13G9m6J-qH8

CC: Mynd44 Lalasticala

To be honest

It's only Tinubu and Atiku are engaging people on their ambition

I see

Tinubu vs Atiku

But the south will have it!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Didi2d(m): 9:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nigerialabalaba:
Jagaban don win o. Dis na d delegates wey go vote for APC primaries u see so o.
Sombori dey for Port Harcourt dey do valedictory service instead wey hin go dey reach out to delegates .

On a serious note, I don't understand what Oshiomole was doing there (port Harcourt) today? I thought he is with Asiwaju
Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Trustedhands: 9:31pm On Apr 09, 2022
Jagaban already know SE votes no fit count so baba stylishly ignore them and face north and southwest where the bulk of the votes emanate from.

Pains to okoros.

2 Likes

Re: Yakubu Dogara And APC Chieftains In Bauchi state Visit Tinubu In Abuja by Carparts888(m): 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you don't get it, forget it cool
Malory:
Paid visit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SSS Probes Sheriff Over Alleged Boko Haram Sponsorship / #ondodecides2016: Appeal Court Hearing Updates / South West Governors Unite, Say, External Influence Wont Divide Us (PIC)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.