Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,497 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina (6293 Views)

Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba / Pastor Timothy Omotoso On Trial For Human Trafficking In South Africa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by frankleesehi(m): 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Fifteen persons have been rescued by the Katsina State police command from the hands of human traffickers.

The fifteen victims, eight females and seven males were rescued on Friday, April 8 at about 03:30hrs while they were being trafficked to Libya through the Niger Republic border.

HGS Media Plus reports that the traffickers were caught at Baraji Quarters in Daura Local Government Area of the state while conveying the victims while the driver escaped into a bush.

The Police Public Relations Officer of the command, SP Gambo Isah said Efforts are on-going to arrest the fleeing suspects.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/04/09/police-rescue-15-victims-of-human-trafficking-in-katsina/

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Malory: 2:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Afonjas never disappoint

6 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Rastaramsey(m): 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Malory:
Afonjas never disappoint

Be wise

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Karlovich: 2:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ewedu and Amala indigenes

4 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by TotoGame(m): 2:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
"the culprit when caught said her name is mujibat Adetola"

Yoruba muslims never disappoint

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by portplus: 3:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
People wey dey japa je je le.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by EmekaBlue(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Katsina a once very peaceful quiet Hausa land before the thin Mallam originally for Niger republic and his lineage from futa jallon came into power.

I stayed there for years. I'm surprised how that sweet state don change. Buhari is a disaster

9 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by tillaman(m): 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
sad
Na every bad full this country, just name it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by NLPoliceWoman: 5:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Nice job by my Police colleagues

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Eriokanmi: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
All I want to hear is police arrested bandits in kaduna, zamfara and Niger states, seized their weapons. Enough of all these useless damage control. Or are they proving so difficult to be arrested?
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
GOD BLESS NIGERIA POLICE FORCE

4 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
Karlovich:
Ewedu and Amala indigenes
TotoGame:
"the culprit even caught said her name is mujibat Adetola"
Yoruba muslims never disappoint
Malory:
Afonjas never disappoint
Nairaland kids : SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

But first take this dem MANNA LAMBA as you say no......

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Niyonice(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Haha, hard way to travel out
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Afonjakid: 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by EmekaBlue(m): 5:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
themes009:
Thank God

Hello, nairalanders,
we are professional photographers/videographers. Call for all your events Coverage

You can also advertise your business with our professional eye-catching whiteboard 2d animation video.
Thanks in anticipation! wink
the celeb by d left is dead now abi?
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by themes009(m): 5:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
EmekaBlue:
the celeb by d left is dead now abi?

His not!
Why will you say such a thing in the first place??
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by lexy2014: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by lexy2014: 5:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Eriokanmi:
All I want to hear is police arrested bandits in kaduna, zamfara and Niger states, seized their weapons. Enough of all these useless damage control. Or are they proving so difficult to be arrested?

my dear, very important question. instead of police to go after bandits that are killing people, they are disturbing people that want to travel out
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by hopexter(m): 6:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Malory:
Afonjas never disappoint

Something happened in Katsina and you’re mentioning Afonja. Did you even read the post or you just want to be the first to comment
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Alasgar(m): 7:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Collect 1K and suffer for the next 4 years
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Figger(m): 8:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
portplus:
People wey dey japa je je le.
I wonder oh...who told them they needed to be rescued. Anyway sha, their contact/connection no tight, if not those mumu police for no sight them. Na that same route I pass when I dey come Libya.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Passionate888: 9:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
Aboki don join the other BIG 2 to dey do human trafficking?

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Kazeem47(m): 9:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
They wanted to go to Saudi Arabia on foot.Some of them knew exactly what they are going to use them for but will be forming victim when arrested.Justl ack of contentment and impatient.Most times they end up in Libya;from frying pan to fire.
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by 1864fourr: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
post=111795132:

Nairaland kids : SAY NO TO TRIBALISM

But first take this dem MANNA LAMBA as you say no......
[/s]
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by Nurarabe(m): 11:09pm On Apr 09, 2022
Re: Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina by EmekaBlue(m): 12:31am On Apr 10, 2022
themes009:

His not!
Why will you say such a thing in the first place??
oops I thought I saw something on him before. My bad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu On Fire As Police, Vikings Engage In Gun Battle Two Shot Dead(photo) / I Sometimes Feel As If I Have Been Here Before- Please Help / We Charge N500 Per Sex – Meet The Cherubim And Seraphim Prophetess.pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.