Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra (19569 Views)

Gunmen Kidnap 15 NYSC Members In Anambra-on-valentines / Police Rescue 15 Victims Of Human Trafficking In Katsina / Youths Rescue 15 Kidnapped Farmers In Taraba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Omicronvaccine: 5:34am On Feb 15, 2023
The Anambra state police command on Thursday February 14, rescued fifteen members of the National Youth Service Corps NYSC abducted by unknown gunmen along Isseke, Ihiala road in the state, IGBERETV reports.

A statement released by the spokesperson of the state police command, DSP Tochukwu Ikenga, says the Corps members had just finished their three weeks orientation program today and were en route to Lagos when the vehicle they boarded was intercepted at total junction Ihiala, by yet unidentified armed men in unmarked white Toyota Hilux.

"Their vehicle was diverted to Isseke, Ihiala-Orlu expressway where the gunmen kept them hostage. The armed men who noticed they were being followed by Police Operatives, abandoned the Corpers and zoomed off with the Toyota Hiace bus with Reg Nos: EPE 353 YE conveying the Corpers'', Tochukwu said.

He said that the corps members were debriefed by the police and necessary arrangements have been perfected to convey them back to their destinations

https://igberetvnews.com/1438958/police-rescue-15-nysc-members-abducted-unknown-gunmen-anambra/

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Buharidgeneral: 5:53am On Feb 15, 2023
Is getting serious out there

13 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by BossGerald: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Corp members are federal government property...nothing must happen to our brothers and sisters.

I hope it isn't political unknown gun men

Vote OBI2023

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by FalseProphet1(m): 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Kudos to the Nigerian police. I see peace and sanity returning back to Nigeria when Peter Obi wins.

This I have seen.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Jestin: 6:07am On Feb 15, 2023
Everything is just upside down in this country.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2023
They have said it. No erection in biafla land. We need leflendum. See them.

27 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by SenatePresdo(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2023
IPOB have already dissociated their self from UGM.
UGM wants to make IPOB lose the goodwill of the igbo nation worldwide.

Some criminals have hijacked SE in the name of fighting for Biafra.

Simon Ekpa has turned alaigbo worse than Fulani herdsmen left it.

Simon Ekpa will never work a free man in igboland again.

I trust Igbos, 25th of February is here.

UGM should come out, that's when we will tell them that they are known to their father's compounds.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by help9: 6:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Na wa o

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Odoctor(m): 6:08am On Feb 15, 2023
Thank God.

Last week I saw two pregnant women who came seeking for Abortion on account of a positive pregnancy test , while carrying a 6month old baby. They don't wanna keep the pregnancy. One of them said , Doctor it's a mistake, it's my first time of meeting my husband after six months. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Please learn how to do family planning after each pregnancy. Family planning is not reserved for only After you are done with having babies.

Watch this video, and SHARE for FREE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y9Q5iDfmvsU
Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by 4tomandchi: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2023
This is the first good news I heard in Nigeria since the Naira wahala.

God bless the Nigerian Police only God knows the trauma the female coppers would have experienced.

3 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by ATEAMS: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Wow

Thereโ€™s nothing wrong with someone saving my life, Iโ€™ve realized, especially when I canโ€™t trust myself to get the job done right. People need people. Thatโ€™s that.

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by zedegit: 6:09am On Feb 15, 2023
Is this the useless life these people have decided to live?

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by BossGerald: 6:10am On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
They have said it. No erection in biafla land. We need leflendum. See them.

You talk senselessly...CORNfused man

5 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by BossGerald: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Sanity must be restored in the east...say no to political gun men.

Say no to political gun men

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by ipobcannibals: 6:13am On Feb 15, 2023
Itโ€™s now safer to do your NYSC service in Sambisa forest than Peter Obiโ€™s Anambra. No wonder the criminal called pit obi is hiding in Lagos and not doing his campaign in his home state.

โ€œI will return Peter Obi back to Anambra after the electionsโ€ โ€” President-elect Tinubu.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 6:15am On Feb 15, 2023
BossGerald:

You talk senselessly...CORNfused man
No erection in biafla hahahahaha. Biafla or death hahaha.
You have now come to reality.
But you have disappointed you messiah Nnamdi kanu. Don't he like peter who betrayed Jesus.

5 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by faceLAGOS: 6:17am On Feb 15, 2023
4tomandchi:
This is the first good news I heard in Nigeria since the Naira wahala.

God bless the Nigerian Police only God knows the trauma the female coppers would have experienced.

What about the male corpers?

I know you are worried that they might have been traumatized from the thought of being raped, if not for swift intervention of the police.

Iโ€™m worried the guys might have been traumatized too from the thought of being tortured & slaughtered.

6 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by tuoyoojo(m): 6:18am On Feb 15, 2023
It is time for the south east to rise and fight against insecurity that has plagued its land

The revolve against Ekpa enforcer is well commended

When the south east says enough is enough, these abduction would end

Wetin corper get, bicycle allowance wen them pay them nine dem wan collect from theirs hand ni

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by tunwumi: 6:23am On Feb 15, 2023
Obi pro max

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by dalass(f): 6:24am On Feb 15, 2023
It shall be well. Before and after the elections in Jesus mighty name. Amen

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by propsvilla2: 6:25am On Feb 15, 2023

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by occfx: 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
BossGerald:

Corp members federal government property...nothing must happen to our brothers and sisters.

I hope it isn't political unknown gun men

Vote OBI2023

The hand writing is there, anything to put fear on people

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by obembet(f): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
God will not all this leader of unknown gunmen win election.

2 Likes

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Ejiakusmith(m): 6:28am On Feb 15, 2023
It's pains me a lot hear all this ... Though am from IMO ....na una wan produce president but the kind bad news wey the always come out from this particular side ๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡๐Ÿ™‡.....since 2022 march I have been geving serious attention to Nairaland daily bases most bad news we get from this Anambra is closed to 60 now ๐Ÿ˜ญ abeg my brothers. let stop being in the news for the wrong Reasons ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by BossGerald: 6:29am On Feb 15, 2023
duro4chang:
No erection in biafla hahahahaha. Biafla or death hahaha.
You have now come to reality.
But you have disappointed you messiah Nnamdi kanu. Don't he like peter who betrayed Jesus.

CORNfused man...your 30k online urchin work ends this month grin

See the foolish man below me, common sense far from him, someone's child...I pity the parents angry

1 Like

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by Mazisimonekpa(m): 6:30am On Feb 15, 2023
No referendum no election

Mazi Simon Ekpa

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Rescue 15 NYSC Members Abducted By Unknown Gunmen In Anambra by duro4chang(m): 6:31am On Feb 15, 2023
BossGerald:

CORNfused man...your 30k online urchin work ends this month grin
0bidiots and zombies are always online constituting nuisance. Wise up. The incoming president of Nigeria is Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

7 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NDLEA Intercepts Drug Consignments At Lagos Airport, Seaport / Your Time Is Up,โ€™ Wike Tells Kidnappers Terrorising FCT / My Parents Knew I Was A Robber - Suspect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.