Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,107 members, 7,814,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts (2459 Views)

Help Will Come – Chibuike Amaechi To Nigerians / Crowd That Welcomed Chibuike Amaechi In Duara Kastina (Video) / Peter Obi: Lauretta Onochie Mocks PDP Over Atiku’s Running Mate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by BIGTinfotech: 5:12pm On Apr 09, 2022
Your reasoning is quite logical. However, you shouldn't rule out the fact that PDP is actively watching and analysing their options as well.

Whiteangel1234:

APC may give Chibuike Amaechi the ticket he is loyal and he is Igbo , even if Igbos don't like APC party we maybe force to vote for APC atleast over 80% of our people all over Nigeria

Chibuike Amaechi candidacy will put Igbos in south East in a very tight position we have to vote him irrespective of what we think about APC
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by tsdarkside(m): 5:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

APC may give Chibuike Amaechi the ticket he is loyal and he is Igbo , even if Igbos don't like APC party we maybe force to vote for APC atleast over 80% of our people all over Nigeria

Chibuike Amaechi candidacy will put Igbos in south East in a very tight position we have to vote him irrespective of what we think about APC

you igbos are soo emotional....nigerian politics doesnt work with emotions....
their are many other facts to consider....

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by SweetiliciousD: 6:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
If Chibuike Amaechi win APC ticket the south East and Entire Igbos in Nigeria will vote for him and APC Party , He is our son although He have not been fair to the south East no Railways or anything for us under him but nevertheless we cannot Vote PDP that have Atiku or a Northerner over Amaechi it's impossible irrespective of the political party

The biggest challenge for Chibuike Amaechi will be if Peter Obi of PDP win the ticket ,

I strongly agree with you.

Igbos reason beyond parochial partisan affiliation unlike other tribes.

AMECHI, any day remains Igbo son and gets my vote before any almajeri irrespective of party affiliation.

#fact

2 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by techWriter3: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2022
moll cessation levying politicians on PDP, politicians should bide but for now it is a all southern relations
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
tsdarkside:

it is Anambra people who play the emotional politics please.

Count Ebonyi people out of it. We are very mature and blunt in politics.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Whiteangel1234: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
tsdarkside:

How is it emotional oga ? We don't like APC but we are going to be force to support Amaechi if he get APC ticket. So how is that emotional thinking ?

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by paramakina202: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

We won't vote for Dave Umahi even if he get APC ticket he is a Sabo and a traitor , a slave to the Northern Oligarchy

While Amaechi is a master to the Northern Oligarchy whom he have served obediently since they appointed him as minister.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by holicupp(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu:

Anambra supremacist who only wants Anambra person as president if he must be from SE.
What happened to Anyim in SE from PDP? You claim Umahi decamped to APC 6 months ago whereas it was 2 years ago and even had good relationship with APC since his first tenure.

Your Anambra supremacist bastard brain is campaigning against Umahi because he came into APC “6 months ago”, whereas Obi came into PDP few years ago but you won’t cancel him for that same reason and support Anyim who’s been in PDP since 23 years ago.

Anuofia supremacist skunk.

Make i see Obi for Ebonyi first.

U beta cum and carry ur abakiliki blodas b4 we start roasting them ewu awusa
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by amuwo1980: 6:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:
If Chibuike Amaechi win APC ticket the south East and Entire Igbos in Nigeria will vote for him and APC Party , He is our son although He have not been fair to the south East no Railways or anything for us under him but nevertheless we cannot Vote PDP that have Atiku or a Northerner over Amaechi it's impossible irrespective of the political party

The biggest challenge for Chibuike Amaechi will be if Peter Obi of PDP win the ticket ,
You are dreaming
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by adekolaelect(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
Which popular political party will risk its presidential Ticket with Candidate from a 5% voting strength region?
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by holicupp(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2022
I will rather vote boko haram than ameachi umu igbo ke oge unu ga ma ife
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
holicupp:

U beta cum and carry ur abakiliki blodas b4 we start roasting them ewu awusa
roast them if u get mind. All una shops for international market go raze to the ground, and lands in Abakaliki revoked.

Mpam
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by holicupp(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
SweetiliciousD:

I strongly agree with you.

Igbos reason beyond parochial partisan affiliation unlike other tribes.

AMECHI, any day remains Igbo son and gets my vote before any almajeri irrespective of party affiliation.

#fact

Speak for ur self who is ameachi we don't know him here
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu is actually making a sound argument. It is turn of the SE...GEJ has represent SS. Let us campaign 4 our people.

Kalu,
Okorocha,
Umahi,
Obi,
Anyim, and
Ohuabunwa....are all bonafide candidate 4rm SE.

4 Likes

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Whiteangel1234: 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Ebubu is actually making a sound argument. It is turn of the SE...GEJ has represent SS. Let us campaign 4 our people.

Kalu,
Okorocha,
Umahi,
Obi,
Anyim, and

No it's time for Igbo Presidency , no Igbo man have been elected as Nigeria President since 1970 not about south East created just yesterday
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Kalu,
Okorocha,
Umahi,
Obi,
Anyim, and

Like, for real? Your people are in same APC vying for Presidency and you say you won’t campaign for him that is Amaechi you’ll campaign for. Will Amaechi ever have a Rivers man as presidential candidate and campaign for SE person over the Rivers man?

Spits
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by lwanga1993: 6:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Oga, it seems you’re being assigned to be attacking Anambra people here . Are you even Igbo ?

even if he now says he’s Igbo I won’t still vote him. You and your people can’t claim to not be Igbo for decades and when it’s time you contest presidency you now claim Igbo and collect SE birthright to become president.

After which to rest of Nigeria Igbo has ruled. He finishes his presidency and returns to his we are not Igbo mantra

Anambra people mugu
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

No it's time for Igbo Presidency , no Igbo man have been elected as Nigeria President since 1970 not about south East created just yesterday
Do Ikwerre accept they’re Igbo?

South South have had their share stop saboteuring us.

You are a saboteur you this Anambra man. You should be ostracized like a leper.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
lwanga1993:

Oga, it seems you’re being assigned to be attacking Anambra people here . Are you even Igbo ?

even if he now says he’s Igbo I won’t still vote him. You and your people can’t claim to not be Igbo for decades and when it’s time you contest presidency you now claim Igbo and collect SE birthright to become president.

After which to rest of Nigeria Igbo has ruled. He finishes his presidency and returns to his we are not Igbo mantra

Anambra people mugu

Oga tell that anambra OP to have sense
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ikinternational: 6:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu:
ikwerre had told you severally they’re not Igbo. They only tell you they’re Igbo when it’s time to use you for elections and you shamelessly accept.

Inferiority complex kill una

Inferiority complex my ass

Saying shit just to say shit
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Whiteangel1234: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu:
Do Ikwerre accept they’re Igbo?

South South have had their share stop saboteuring us.

You are a saboteur you this Anambra man. You should be ostracized like a leper.

I don't know about ikewerre people and it's not my business at this point

My concern right now is that Chibuike Amaechi is a bonefide Igbo man and a member of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo since 2000

And it's time for Igbo Presidency not South East , we are all One Eastern Region during the Biafra war nothing like south East and South South then
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ikinternational: 6:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu:
he’s more loved in north than obi. Obi is seen as ipob governor. Definitely not Umahi who was the one who banned them.

YOU see Obi as ipob governor

Mr self elected Northern spokesman
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:57pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

I don't know about ikewerre people and it's not my business at this point

My concern right now is that Chibuike Amaechi is a bonefide Igbo man and a member of Ohanaeze Ndi Igbo since 2000

And it's time for Igbo Presidency not South East , we are all One Eastern Region during the Biafra war nothing like south East and South South then

NO it is time for SE presidency not Igbo presidency.

SS has had their share of presidency. If Igbo people in SS (if they accept to be Igbo ) want presidency, they should campaign to be carved into SE and compete for presidency because SE is the only zone yet to produce president.

Stop playing politics with emotions. Are the politicians in SE not qualified ?

Person go use you dey chop yam because of emotions. You get prick at all ?

Inwe amu ? Where is ur manhood

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ikinternational:

YOU see Obi as ipob governor

Mr self elected Northern spokesman
ask your average northerner
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by lwanga1993: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu:
Oga tell that anambra OP to have sense

I think you’re one of those people paid to come here and spread hate and division amongst the Igbo states.

Be warned !!
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by cktheluckyman: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
adekolaelect:
Which popular political party will risk its presidential Ticket with Candidate from a 5% voting strength region?
Oga only a goat beleives the Yorubas have more population than Igbos.

Btw if tickets were given based on regional voting strength the North will rule forever

1 Like

Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by cktheluckyman: 7:00pm On Apr 09, 2022
lwanga1993:

I think you’re one of those people paid to come here and spread hate and division amongst the Igbo states.

Be warned !!
Dude is not Igbo
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 7:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
lwanga1993:

Be warned !!
warn yourself

Stop advocating for SS to take the turn of SE
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by Ebubu: 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
cktheluckyman:

Dude is not Igbo
guess you’ve seen my birth certificate
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by SweetiliciousD: 7:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
holicupp:

Speak for ur self who is ameachi we don't know him here

Read my post again and read yours.

I spoke for myself and you did exactly what you accused me of. I never used "We" but you did.

I return your words back to you: $peak for yourself! I did.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by JOemmy(m): 7:44pm On Apr 09, 2022
Whiteangel1234:

You are absolutely correct majority of igbos in nigeria will definitely be voting for amaechi if the pdp makes the mistake of fielding atiku again.
Re: 2023: South East Will Vote Chibuike Amaechi Of APC Over Atiku Of PDP- Facts by JOemmy(m): 7:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ebubu:
ikwerre had told you severally they’re not Igbo. They only tell you they’re Igbo when it’s time to use you for elections and you shamelessly accept.

Inferiority complex kill una

Let it kill us igbos will prefer amaechi who is very to them than anyone else that's hundreds of miles away.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Has Tinubu Given Up Already? / Igbos.....Stop these guys NOWWWW / LAGOS GUBER & PLIGHT OF IGBO: Law Of Reciprocity Is The Solution

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.