Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,920 members, 7,814,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Help..!! Please How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Facebook Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Help..!! Please How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Facebook Account (345 Views)

My Facebook Account Hacked! How Do I Retrieve It? / Can A Hacked Facebook Account Be Recovered? / How To Retrieve Your Lost/damaged Airtel Sim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help..!! Please How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Facebook Account by omeke12(m): 4:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
My Facebook account has been hacked..
My picture and name is still being used by this hacker to carry out all sorts of activities

Please gurus In the house, help out... What can I do to retrieve my account
The hacker has changed my phone number and E-mail
I've tried FB.com/hacked but to no avail
Admin, please push this to front page.. I know hundreds of Nigerians who are in my shoes .. Plus I know that there are lots of tech gurus here on nairalan who can be of help...
Help..!
Re: Help..!! Please How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Facebook Account by immortalcrown(m): 4:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
Has the hacker changed your email and your phone number?
Re: Help..!! Please How Can I Retrieve My Hacked Facebook Account by Almantra: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hahaha

That what exactly happened to me last three days Too,to hacked my Facebook Account

The scammer change my phone number and E-mail and there by Going to the extent of requesting informations from my friends to scam Them too' by impersonating me

I think you can regained control of your account but you need to follow some process

1 Search for (Accessibility and downloading) via google chrome

2 press for my Facebook Account hacked

The thing is the process is somewhat confusing

I found the video via YouTube

And unfortunately I was unable to Get my account back because I have already reported the account .

Good luck

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Fix My Whatsapp Looking For Backup Problem? / Why Cant I Activate 2 Factor Authentication On My Google Account / Soda S2 Accessories Now Available

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.