Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,898 members, 7,821,128 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:42 AM

Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met (1914 Views)

Woman Rejoices As She Gets Pregnant At 56, Gives Birth To Twins After 26 Years / We Met On Nairaland 4 Years Ago, Now We Are Married! / "My Wife Wants To Bring Her 7-Year-Old Girl She Had Before We Met To My Home" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 10:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

God sent you to her to rescue her.
Persist with her, place her and the kid on a monthly allowance.
To lighten up her mood, open a joint account with her and start planning marriage.
The baby loving you is not a coincidence, you her the father, even though not biological, open a trust fund for the baby.
All the best bro, you are a real man.

Hahaha you're pure cruise.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Ximenez(m): 10:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
1F30M4:

Hahaha you're pure cruise.
You said you are a researcher sad
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by flokii: 10:35pm On Apr 09, 2022
@OP She is trying to manipulate you, don't give her face.. Never date people out of pity to avoid issues in your life.

That her baby loves you innocently is nothing.. babies tend to love everybody they see because they are still innocent. Use your head nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 10:54pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

You said you are a researcher sad

Yup, why the sad emoji lmaoo cheesy
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Ximenez(m): 10:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
1F30M4:

Yup, why the sad emoji lool grin
You must be familiar with systematic reviews then.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 11:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

You must be familiar with systematic reviews then.

Sure, I am. Your reply to the OP was pretty sarcastic, I'm sure you didn't mean every single word of what you typed up there lol
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Ximenez(m): 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
1F30M4:

Sure, I am. Your reply to the OP was pretty sarcastic, I'm sure you didn't mean every single word of what you typed up there lol
Isn't that what most of you want?
"A real man"

I'm working on one.

Accuracy of Computed tomography urography, in the staging of urinary bladder carcinoma.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 11:33pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ximenez:

Isn't that what most of you want?
"A real man"

I'm working on one.

Accuracy of Computed tomography urography, in the staging of urinary bladder carcinoma.

Hahahaha the definition may differ from person to person.

Nice one. How's it going? Any challenges so far?
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 10, 2022

5 Likes

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 8:28am On Apr 10, 2022
Bonesbreaker:
good question that need sincere reply undecided but i bet you his confuse he want sex but feels the lady will think his taken advantage of her,or his having self pity for her which was on a result of his triggering his emotion.. undecided
Well! I wouldn't want to drag issue with you because we both have different state of reasoning.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 8:30am On Apr 10, 2022
lyriclekidd:
Continue sending her money that would lighten up her mood, ewu .

Smiles
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Ximenez(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2022
1F30M4:

Hahahaha the definition may differ from person to person.

Nice one. How's it going? Any challenges so far?

But i believe most women secretly wish to have a simp for a partner.

No challenges for now ,
I downloaded about 25 articles, I'm going to review at least 10, find some missing gaps and give my recommendations.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by RightToReject(m): 10:09am On Apr 10, 2022
InTheCloudySky:
No big words today? J/k

I am still a learner where you are when it comes to using big words. By the way, I have been surprised that you have stayed long with this new moniker without deactivating like you are frequently used to; this calls for a celebration.

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 2:58pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ximenez:

But i believe most women secretly wish to have a simp for a partner.

No challenges for now ,
I downloaded about 25 articles, I'm going to review at least 10, find some missing gaps and give my recommendations.

Lool the way y'all keep throwing this "simp" word around on here though. Considering that "simp" was derived from "simpleton", I used to wonder how y'all came about the whole simp narrative. I mean I get that loff can make people(men and women alike) do certain things wey dey be like say na juju even when they don't seem to get that same energy back from their significant other. If a man who tries so hard to please a woman either to get her attention or affection(hoping that she'll reciprocate also but eventually doesn't) is called a simp, how about when the tables are turned, what then do will you call such a woman? Just curious.

Oh great. Cool stuff. You'll dive into the 10 at once or spread it out, is there a deadline? Happy Sunday to you & yours btw cheesy
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:01pm On Apr 10, 2022
sweetonugbu:
Emotional blackmail, becareful.
.... Smart guy
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Ximenez(m): 3:13pm On Apr 10, 2022
1F30M4:

Lool the way y'all keep throwing this "simp" word around on here though. Considering that "simp" was derived from "simpleton", I used to wonder how y'all came about the whole simp narrative. I mean I get that loff can make people(men and women alike) do certain things wey dey be like say na juju even when they don't seem to get that same energy back from their significant other. If a man who tries so hard to please a woman either to get her attention or affection(hoping that she'll reciprocate also but eventually doesn't) is called a simp, how about when the tables are turned, what then do will you call such a woman? Just curious.

Oh great. Cool stuff. You'll dive into the 10 at once or spread it out, is there a deadline? Happy Sunday to you & yours btw cheesy

Even when the tables are turned, you can't still compare with what some guys do for a simple and basic stuff as getting laid.
We all read it here when a guy went to rob in order to get money to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday.

I have to take it one article at a time, Author, location, sample size, equipment, results etc.
No deadline, happy Sunday too.
Never been to church for like 16 months now though, hard to imagine for someone who was once an alter server.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Truvelisback(m): 8:09pm On Apr 10, 2022
Dproperties:
Please spare this post moderators

My current situation is

There's this lady I met 2 and half years ago, we became just friend.

I provide few of her needs, shoes, money and few necessary things due to she needed some support despite never she has opened her mouth to ask from me but I do know what and when she needs.

She's a hustling Young single mother of one abandoned while pregnant and she has this positive attitude.

Well, I am a single guy who's seriously catching up with my portfolio in business and not hungry also never am I after her body.

There's this time she has boldly expressed her interest in me which I turned her down with excuses, till the extent of even passing 2 night in my apartment but not consecutively which I never for once make a move to lay with her. Asin (My wiwiwi no even stand up).. kiss

The issue now is that she has started saying that I declined the offer for relationship because she's not in my class (to which I don't even have class)

And each time we get to meet she now gets Moody and it bothers me so much. And do you know her baby loves me innocently.

I don't even know what to do because seeing her that way hurts me.
I have assured her that I will always be her backup should when necessary... I do not know what to do.
She spent 2 nights at ur place and expected u to touch her or have sex with her but u didn't. She want make u fvck her but u go fall her hand. That's why she is moody.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by 1F30M4(f): 10:25pm On Apr 10, 2022
Ximenez:

Even when the tables are turned, you can't still compare with what some guys do for a simple and basic stuff as getting laid.
We all read it here when a guy went to rob in order to get money to celebrate his girlfriend's birthday.

I have to take it one article at a time, Author, location, sample size, equipment, results etc.
No deadline, happy Sunday too.
Never been to church for like 16 months now though, hard to imagine for someone who was once an alter server.

Yeah I get you but then the bolded lol. Whoa! I didn't read about the guy who robbed to please his girlfriend, probably that was when I was away. Did he really think about how that single act could actually ruin his life forever likeee wtf! How did the story end though? I hope they're happily married now orrr set to wed soon, I'm trying really hard not to laugh rn seriously why go to such dangerous lengths for someone who definitely is not on same page with you jeez shogun laye ni?!

Okay good, no pressure, take your time. You were once an altar server haha youdonmeannit cheesy well, the COVID lockdown had me streaming masses online, still got its hold on me but then I try to follow up with church activities in my neighborhood.
Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Elporo(m): 1:10am On Apr 11, 2022
Dproperties:

1.no Mother
2. she's the first born of the woman.
3. Dad in the village is not too responsible according to her.

end the relationship; move on with your life

add 27 year old single mother to 1,2,3 .. angry

1 Like

Re: Is This A Waste? She Gets Moody Each Time We Met by Dproperties: 5:28pm On Apr 12, 2022
Elporo:

end the relationship; move on with your life

add 27 year old single mother to 1,2,3 .. angry
got it

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Mentor For My 10 Years Old Son. / 23 Things Every Woman Should Stop Doing / Does Breastfeeding Prevents Pregnancy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.