Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,775 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo (1480 Views)

A Tribe Called Judah: Sanwo-Olu Called Out For Copying Atiku, Deletes Post / Muaz Magaji Deletes Post Celebrating Taliban After Backlash / Alleged Corruption in NDDC: Ijaw Group Demands Akpabio Steps Down as Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:40pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

If in believe himself do it physical no time to waste on him.

Amayanabo is their king in Opobo just like other Ijaw subgroups eg, Kalabari, Okrika, Ibani, Nembe, Brass, Okpoama etc
Never ever Eze.
They are in all Ijaw sociocultural organizations but never in one IBO own till today.
We believe in physical claims this time not online own.
We will delete your posts if you cant come and say that lie physical.

Ama Onye Anabo (He whose compound is cleaned) has no iota of meaning in Ijaw. In those days, the boat people will come to clean the compound of the Ichie who lived on the land. This same goes to Ama ikiri hence Amakiri which the Ijaw turned in Amachree.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

No we own those land like seriously.
For example king Jaja was Igbo but bought by a head of hiuse through slave trade.because ijaws see igbos as brothers he was allowed to rise above others and even became king.
Of course he was speaking his language in opobo.
We you now say opobo belongs to igbos.
Another one is asari,he speaks Igbo and ijaw and was even a formal iyc chairman but his main tribe is igbo.we you now say kalabiri or his village is igbo.
Finally calling ijaws boat people is an insult,ijaws in general hardly insult igbos instead we see them as brothers.
Even in my community we speak igbo but we are not igbos but ijaws maybe that's y I always defend igbos.

Binawei you see the ibo people you side on naira land that makes all ijaw on naira land doubt your Ijawness before
Because no well informed Ijaw will see sense in anything with ibo.

Now you see why all Ijaws say
Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Binawei you see the ibo people you side on naira land that makes all ijaw on naira land doubt your Ijawness before

Ijaw Republic our home.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by blue01(m): 5:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Till today not even one person in Opobo answer Ibo name.

Let me give you a simple advice which I already know you won't take, tell your elders to teach your young generation Thier mother tongue before they will kiss mother earth or else extinction will be your destiny just like the case of opobo. And it's pronounced igbani and not ubani, which if we go deeper it's still an igbo word, igba-ani.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Idiko1:

Ama Onye Anabo (He whose compound is cleaned) has no iota of meaning in Ijaw. In those days, the boat people will come to clean the compound of the Ichie who lived on the land. This same goes to Ama ikiri hence Amakiri which the Ijaw turned in Amachree.

Turn it any how you want IBO means to vote in Yoruba language.

Go and claim it physical.
Then you will be lynched.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

No we own those land like seriously.
For example king Jaja was Igbo but bought by a head of hiuse through slave trade.because ijaws see igbos as brothers he was allowed to rise above others and even became king.
Of course he was speaking his language in opobo.
We you now say opobo belongs to igbos.
Another one is asari,he speaks Igbo and ijaw and was even a formal iyc chairman but his main tribe is igbo.we you now say kalabiri or his village is igbo.
Finally calling ijaws boat people is an insult,ijaws in general hardly insult igbos instead we see them as brothers.
Even in my community we speak igbo but we are not igbos but ijaws maybe that's y I always defend igbos.
Average Ijaw don't see Igbo as brother.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The new Ijaw central dialect being worked on by Ijaw leaders in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all of such problems.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:48pm On Apr 09, 2022
blue01:

Let me give you a simple advice which I already know you won't take, tell your elders to teach your young generation Thier mother tongue before they will kiss mother earth or else extinction will be your destiny just like the case of opobo. And it's pronounced igbani and not ubani, which if we go deeper it's still an igbo word, igba-ani.

Its in Opobo main town and Bonny main town that nonsense is.
Due to slave trade of hundred of years.
But even they too still speak Ibani and not even bonny main town or Opobo main town indigenes all answer Ijaw names till today, without answering other names not even English own first.
Bonny LGA alone have over 70 towns and all speak pure Ibani Ijaw.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:50pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Turn it any how you want IBO means to vote in Yoruba language.

Go and claim it physical.
Then you will be lynched.

Why would you introduce Yoruba into this discussion? Yoruba means to beg for wealth in Igbo. Ama Onye Anabo is Igbo so is Amaikiri. What is Okirika or Okrika in Ijaw?
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by blue01(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

"BOAT PEOPLE" sounds like a great name to me just like when you say the boat marchernts.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Bastardlyrich: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Gej,madam patiance,Anna banner,Peter the present iyc chairman,me,timaya,Harry song,deizani,asari,etc are either half igbos or hang out with Igbo as friends.
Even nnamdi kanu testified is ijaws that help him excape when they invaded his home.
So what are you saying.
I'm saying the truth without hate,or bias like you.
Ijaws own the land and if you ask the locals they will confirm.
Mind you I'm from one of such communities.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Idiko1:

Why would you introduce Yoruba into this discussion? Yoruba means to beg for wealth in Igbo. Ama Onye Anabo is Igbo so is Amaikiri. What is Okirika or Okrika in Ijaw?
Worworboy come and see this.

Its Wakirike not Okrika the corrupted version.

The present Ijaw National Congress Vice President Sir Atamuno A Atamuno is from Okrika.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Gej,madam patiance,Anna banner,Peter the present iyc chairman,me,timaya,Harry song,deizani,asari,etc are either half igbos or hang out with Igbo as friends.
Even nnamdi kanu testified is ijaws that help him excape when they invaded his home.
So what are you saying.
I'm saying the truth without hate,or bias like you.
Ijaws own the land and if you ask the locals they will confirm.
Mind you I'm from one of such communities.

They are not Igbo's.
Stop saying nonsense.
Enough if you are Ijaw speak your dialect of Ijaw to me I will understand it.
My dialect is the Central dialect Still being used while they create this one they are doing in preparation for ijaw Republic with the hope of it going round.
So speak your dialect of Ijaw to me.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Of course, why would an average Igbo person see Ijaw as a brother unless those Ijaw whose mothers hailed from Igbo land. The progenitors of the so-called Ijaw were from Akwapim-Togo region via British (colonialist) porters.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

They are not Igbo's.
Stop saying nonsense.
My dialect is the Central dialect Still being used while they create this one they are doing in preparation for ijaw Republic with the hope of it going round.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by DitariDisciple2: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
Idiko1:

Of course, why would an average Igbo person see Ijaw as a brother unless those Ijaw whose mothers hailed from Igbo land. The progenitors of the so-called Ijaw were from Akwapim-Togo region via British (colonialist) porters.

When did we enslave you guys most?
Before the British came or after they came?
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Bastardlyrich: 5:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

They are not Igbo's.
Stop saying nonsense.
I didn't say they are igbos,I said friends with igbos but few are half igbos like
Asari,madam patiance.
For once I agree with you,some igbos insults ijaws but I still think we as/se have common enemies and instead of fighting between our selfs we should stand together and fight for our betterment either to separate from Nigeria or get the presidency to develop our region.
These is my humble opinion.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 5:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

The present Ijaw National Congress Vice President Sir Atamuno A Atamuno is from Okrika.

You are just a delusional so-called Ijaw. I had wished you wrote Sir Atamuno A Atamuno is from Wakirike instead Okrika.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Idiko1: 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

When did we enslave you guys most?
Before the British came or after they came?

Only delusional fool can have such stream of thought. The slave business was between European and Igbo slave traders.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Eastlink(m): 6:02pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

All your lies and frustrations end online.
I pity those who take ibo lies on naira land concerning Bonny and OPOBO serious.
When I travelled to Bonny last month for the first time that's when I discovered that Them fit Lynch anyperson who call them ibo.
Only bonny clan have over 70 villages and settlements under it without adding Opobo own.
You will never see even one person from bonny and Opobo answering IBO name.
They answer boma, tamuno, ibiwari, ibimina, etc.
All these are Ijaw names and they are under all ijaw sociocultural organizations till today without even belonging to one IBO own.
May God bless all Ijaws.
Clown. Your Ijaw republic na online.

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by blue01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Eastlink:
Clown. Your Ijaw republic na online.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by WorWorBoy: 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Okrika is the corrupt version of Wakirike. Okrika is a kingdom inside Wakirike, while Wakirike covers the whole kingdoms and towns of Wakirike people, Okrika included.
In short, Okrika town is the capital of Wakirike kingdom,just like Abuja is the capital of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Allen102: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

You are confused because you keep seeing Okrika or Okrika people instead of Wakirike or Wakirike people. That's because all of Wakirike people prefer the item Okrika instead of Wakirike.
When we said that Okrika is the corrupt version of Wakirike,we are actually taking about Okrika town not the whole of Wakirike.

3 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by gidgiddy: 9:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
I dont know about bonny but the indigenous language spoken in Opobo is Igbo. Its not suprising, Opobo was founded by an Igbo man called King Jaja

2 Likes

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Allen102: 10:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
WorWorBoy:
Okrika is the corrupt version of Wakirike. Okrika is a kingdom inside Wakirike, while Wakirike covers the whole kingdoms and towns of Wakirike people, Okrika included.
In short, Okrika town is the capital of Wakirike kingdom,just like Abuja is the capital of Nigeria.
well said.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by 2elliot: 12:00am On Oct 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Ijaw Republic our home.
Foolish boy. Ari papadeingi fa. Always disgracing us with your stupidity.
Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by fx45(m): 12:17am On Oct 10, 2022
DitariDisciple2:
The new Ijaw central dialect being worked on by Ijaw leaders in preparation for Ijaw Republic will settle all of such problems.
You guys are even working to create a central language... Building on quicksand. That's foolishness. Meaning it doesn't exist prior to now. Languages evolve... They're not created

1 Like

Re: Ijaw Group Deletes Post That Contradicts Opobo by Tinububalls: 7:59am On Oct 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

I didn't say they are igbos,I said friends with igbos but few are half igbos like
Asari,madam patiance.
For once I agree with you,some igbos insults ijaws but I still think we as/se have common enemies and instead of fighting between our selfs we should stand together and fight for our betterment either to separate from Nigeria or get the presidency to develop our region.
These is my humble opinion.
You're a wise guy.
Don't take some of what people do say here to heart.
About the issue of this dragging, referendum can settle this.
I'm Igbo, SS will always be our brothers. Sometimes brothers do disagree to agree.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Labour Party Still In Lead As More Results Come Out From Lagos / Wike Gets More Backlash From Christians, Igbos, Rivers People For Betraying Obi / FG Begins 40% Pay Rise For Workers, Excludes Doctors, Lecturers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.