Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Western Miseducation On African Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Western Miseducation On African Women (271 Views)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Shît Testing. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: On Scantily Dressed Women. / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:14pm On Apr 09, 2022
Its common for western media to create a facade about things. Its no news that the mindeset of an average person in the west believes Africa to be a continent filled with dust, ravaged by HIV and filled with children suffering from kwashiorkor, dark streets without electricity, etc.

They are not completely to blame as this is what their media wants them to know and broadcasts to them.

African Americans aren't actually doing anything to change the narrative

They portray their women as very beautiful and flawless
Like this;

Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:16pm On Apr 09, 2022
They underscore the value and beauty of the black woman

This might be their common representation of a black woman

Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
But then the black woman is beautiful

The black woman is classy

Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Black is perfect!!!

Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Beauty isn't the only aspect western media has affected society

Take an example of Hollywood and their portrayal of other countries.

1 Like

Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:21pm On Apr 09, 2022
What do you think
Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 09, 2022
Yawns
Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 5:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
smiley

Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Boogyman557: 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2022
Holly Gram cool Na who all this matters help NOW!

PESIN de REASON WEED and ASHAWOO house, u de CAPRISUN me another matterz!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Jesterinjay: 6:19pm On Apr 09, 2022
I don't really care what they think of Africa.
Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2022
I will comment with the words of Malcolm X:
“I'm black first. My sympathies are black, my allegiance is black, my whole objectives are black........ I'm not American cus America was never interested in me
Re: Western Miseducation On African Women by Favemmzar200(m): 6:29pm On Apr 09, 2022
AgirlsNightmAre:
I will comment with the words of Malcolm X:
“I'm black first. My sympathies are black, my allegiance is black, my whole objectives are black........ I'm not American cus America was never interested in me
love this quote wink

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Look Into This / Do This To Keep Her Happy / Caption This Image

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.