Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,122 members, 7,828,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) (30804 Views)

Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DimIsaac10(m): 8:37pm On Apr 09, 2022
The guy should first contest for Rep nau
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by yankison(m): 8:41pm On Apr 09, 2022
felixotalu2:
please nairalanders i know this is wrong and i know no body owe me anything,it not i have not been working hard.but thing have been very had for me and this evening would make it the 3 day i haven't eaten please someone should help me with 1000 naira to eat.

Go play 2Odds and stop begging
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:45pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ademola47:
Posters of Omoyele Sowore, a presidential aspirant have been spotted in Ibadan.

As seen in Mokola Roundabout (on the pillars of the bridge)...

Dude wants to scam Nigerians in diaspora again. Lol. 300 million naira in 2019, how much are they going to contribute this time around? Time to create Gofundme account again.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Ameduedwin: 8:47pm On Apr 09, 2022
I am very disappointed the way youth are commenting against the presidential posters of omoyele sawore, what did Nigeria youth want self ?, you people want youth to take over but when youth came out, this is what we see and hear from our so call Nigeria youth that have been ruled by old men from ages, Nigeria youth you people should better Wake up.

2 Likes

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Apr 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sowore is the man for this job but majority of Nigerians are dumber than a blind pig..

Unfortunately, the majority always win the vote...

If Sowore is your man for the job, then you are dumber than we previously thought. You never heard that empty barrel makes the loudest noise?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by ityP(m): 8:55pm On Apr 09, 2022
Michelle70:
I'd rather vote Tinubu.

This sowore is a proponent and an advocate of violence

And Tinubu is what?

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by izubext007: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
This guy should just rest.......no level

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by gotnel: 8:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
If and if we can see farther forward away from PDP and APC.
Sowore is a better aspirant than the big names in the traditional parties.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nigeriadondie: 8:58pm On Apr 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sowore is the man for this job but majority of Nigerians are dumber than a blind pig..

Nigerians like to suffer. Let them keep licking the ass of the masters.
Sowore is my choice
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by house10s2: 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
u all complaining but won't vote for someone new, instead u insult him n vote for d same people in power.

n u wonder why d country no dey move forward

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by samintegrity(m): 8:59pm On Apr 09, 2022
This man shd stop wasting money at least for now, somebody shd advise him to go for Senate or house of Rep nau
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Doxa35(m): 9:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
You gat my vote
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 9:10pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Sowore is an Ijaw man.
Stop deceiving yourself. Tell us the meaning of Omoyele and Sowore in Ijaw language. How can you claim to be from a tribe when your first and last names have no meaning and correlation in/with that tribe and the language of where you come from and speak is a dialect of Yoruba?
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by SeriouslySense(m): 9:13pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sowore has all it takes, Nigeria is lucky to have him. He is too good for garbage place.

YoungLionken:

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheggy13:

Stop deceiving yourself. Tell us the meaning of Omoyele and Sowore in Ijaw language. How can you claim to be from a tribe when your first and last names have no meaning and correlation in/with that tribe and the language of where you come from and speak is a dialect of Yoruba?

Not everything you should argue.
He is Ijaw even he says it different times.
Even Yorubas know this.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Even Yorubas know this.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Jimraz4: 9:20pm On Apr 09, 2022
Hmmm. I just pity the incoming generation because the youths of today are just so dump and clueless that they never get tired of suffering. Some old fools are just there playing games with our lives, setting us aginst each other, using ethnicity and religion to create divide for their selfish gain. Sowore has what it takes to change the narrative and move this country forward. He's my choice.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 9:24pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Even Yorubas know this.
I know about where he is from, Apoi, Ese-Odo LGA in Ondo state more than you can imagine. So I'm not talking as an outsider. They only share same local government with Ondo state Ijaws who are referred to as Arogbo. Isaac Kekemeke and Kingsley Kuku are some of the prominent Arogbo Ijaws from Ondo state. You can see clearly their names are not Yoruboid unlike Sowore and other Apois bearing full Yoruba names and speaking a dialect of Yoruba as their indigenous language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheggy13:

I know about where he is from, Apoi, Ese-Odo LGA in Ondo state more than you can imagine. So I'm not talking as an outsider. They only share same local government with Ondo state Ijaws who are referred to as Arogbo. Isaac Kekemeke and Kingsley Kuku are some of the prominent Arogbo Ijaws from Ondo state. You can see clearly their names are not Yoruboid unlike Sowore and other Apois bearing full Yoruba names and speaking a dialect of Yoruba as their indigenous language.

Apoi-Ijaw man Kimipere Emmanuel is the former secretary national association of Izon-Ibe students
And the Principal of Ijaw matters.

A very active group I belong.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Bastardlyrich: 9:28pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheggy13:

Sowore is 100 percent ijaw.some ijaws speak Yoruba,some speak Igbo that does not make them not to be ijaw.
Sowore is from apoi the ijaw In ondo state you can check his biography for more.
Even his behavior will show you that he is not afonja.
The guy is brave and fearless,an average afonja is a coword.and Sabi fear like kilode.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:30pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Sowore is 100 percent ijaw.some ijaws speak Yoruba,some speak Igbo that does not make them not to be ijaw.
Sowore is from apoi the ijaw In ondo state you can check his biography for more.
The guy is brave and fearless,an average afonja is a coword.and Sabi fear like kilode.

Its state balkanization.
The Apoi is at the furthermost end of the Ijaw Nation by the west and bothered by different Yorubas.
The Opobo is because of slave trade sold so much IBO.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Lightorder: 9:32pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sowore should just begin from being a counselor
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 9:34pm On Apr 09, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

When you're ready to be civil, you can mention me, not childish tribalistic talk of Afonja and what not. What do you know about Apoi, Arogbo and Furupagha in Ondo state? You're talking to an indigene, not an outsider.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Bastardlyrich: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheggy13:

When you're ready to be civil, you can mention me, not childish tribalistic talk of Afonja and what not. What do you know about Apoi, Arogbo and Furupagha in Ondo state? You're talking to an indigene, not an outsider.
Civil with afonjas.
They are know for propaganda and cowordicee.
If you like be indigene or not,apoi and sowore is an ijaw man,he even said it himself you can Google it.
I'm ijaw and any attempt to take our land,all ijaws we come out.
Of course is no longer news that ijaws are the strongest and richest black tribe on Earth.
Those cowords we run away I can bet a plate of amala grin cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by rajiedreez: 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sowore ko Saworo ni
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 9:38pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Apoi-Ijaw man Kimipere Emmanuel is the former secretary national association of Izon-Ibe students
And the Principal of Ijaw matters.

A very active group I belong.
I put it to you that the Kimipere fellow you mentioned cannot be an Apoi from Ondo state. Ask him very well. No Ondo state Apoi person will bear a typical Ijaw name Kimipere as surname. It has to be a Yoruba surname. Most probably he is Arogbo or Furupagha-Ijaw, that's if he's from Ondo state, otherwise he's from Eastern Apoi in Bayelsa.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Crafteck1: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
This is the only person that knows what hes doing, but una go vote based on religion, tribe and 1k
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 09, 2022
Massiveglory:
I didn't see anything Flood there oooo. I saw only 23 posters
Is 12 not 23. U double counted because d pic was triplicated.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll / Senators Form G77 To Remove EFCC From Presidency Control / Helen Okoye Burial: Patience And Goodluck Jonathan Spotted In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.