Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,120 members, 7,821,838 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) (30795 Views)

Wike’s Presidential Posters Flood Abuja (Photo) / Saraki’s 2023 Presidential election Posters Flood Ibadan(photo) / 2023: Osinbajo’s Presidential Posters Flood Osun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheggy13:

When you're ready to be civil, you can mention me, not childish tribalistic talk of Afonja and what not. What do you know about Apoi, Arogbo and Furupagha in Ondo state? You're talking to an indigene, not an outsider.

You are from Ondo state but you are not an Ijaw person.

All Ijaws share perfect boundaries with each other.
Apoi is pronounced Apoi.
If Its Yoruba word it would have been pronounced Akpoi.

Ondo Ijaws share borders with Edo Ijaws, the Edo share borders with Delta Ijaws, those ones share borders with Bayelsa Ijaws.
The Bayesa Ijaws share borders with Rivers Ijaws
Rivers Ijaws share boundaries with Akwa-Ibom Ijaws.
I'm the President of the Lovers of Ijaw Nation Organization LINO.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by meeketta: 9:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
If you have ambition to run for any political position in nigeria and you are not given ticket in either PDP or APC. just find place rest, no waste your time and money because you no go win
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
Sheggy13:

I put it to you that the Kimipere fellow you mentioned cannot be an Apoi from Ondo state. Ask him very well. No Ondo state Apoi person will bear a typical Ijaw name Kimipere as surname. It has to be a Yoruba surname. Most probably he is Arogbo or Furupagha-Ijaw, that's if he's from Ondo state, otherwise he's from Eastern Apoi in Bayelsa.

Relax.
Apoi is pronounced Akpoi in Yoruba so its not Yoruba word.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by iLoveYouToo(m): 10:04pm On Apr 09, 2022
Dude be looking like Jude Law in the movie A.I.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sardauna24(m): 10:08pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ademola47:
Posters of Omoyele Sowore, a presidential aspirant have been spotted in Ibadan.

As seen in Mokola Roundabout (on the pillars of the bridge)...
waste of time
Mtcwww...
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sheggy13(m): 10:22pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Relax.
Apoi is pronounced Akpoi in Yoruba so its not Yoruba word.
So funny. If you really know Yoruba alphabet, you will know there is nothing kp in it as you have in Igbo language as in Akpu (fufu in Yoruba). Apoi is pronounced as Apoi in Yoruba with the normal p consonant.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by ewizard1: 10:26pm On Apr 09, 2022
MarryWhiteasap:
See this one wey dey use native means dey find crowd. Who wan eat poo before him vote.
Na you prepare the thing for am?
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by michael807: 10:51pm On Apr 09, 2022
The fact we been deceived by same people same face for many years
I will advice no arm in making a try let us test Sowore is just the best option for our country Nigerian
Vote Sowore is the man for 2023 fact and clear Baba our Eye done clear
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Akharmony: 11:03pm On Apr 09, 2022
�� Nah Tsunami no b only flooded
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Obyino: 11:05pm On Apr 09, 2022
Owuya
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by SmartPolician: 11:07pm On Apr 09, 2022
flejnr2:
sowore zukwanuike

grin grin grin grin
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Ifakiland(m): 11:15pm On Apr 09, 2022
YoungLionken:
Sowore is the man for this job but majority of Nigerians are dumber than a blind pig..

Unfortunately, the majority always win the vote...
Your papa plus mama
Bastard
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by 1864four: 11:17pm On Apr 09, 2022
[s]
helinues:
grin

Seh Soyawere bleach inside the poster ni?
[/s]
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
Ademola47:
Posters of Omoyele Sowore, a presidential aspirant have been spotted in Ibadan.

As seen in Mokola Roundabout (on the pillars of the bridge)...

Who be this clown? Abeg, abeg
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:53pm On Apr 09, 2022
DitariDisciple2:

Sowore is an Ijaw man.

The ijaws are yoruba too.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:56pm On Apr 09, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Is this still not the best option so far...
Though we all know it's very unlikely he will win

How is he the best option?
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by infogeneral: 1:08am On Apr 10, 2022
He'd better go and run his own race at Liberty Stadium Ibadan and go back to his Sahara fake news office.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by subcbouy: 1:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Shetemi12:
The only presidential candidate from SW!
The only recycled robber of the west presently.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 2:25am On Apr 10, 2022
Sheggy13:

I know about where he is from, Apoi, Ese-Odo LGA in Ondo state more than you can imagine. So I'm not talking as an outsider. They only share same local government with Ondo state Ijaws who are referred to as Arogbo. Isaac Kekemeke and Kingsley Kuku are some of the prominent Arogbo Ijaws from Ondo state. You can see clearly their names are not Yoruboid unlike Sowore and other Apois bearing full Yoruba names and speaking a dialect of Yoruba as their indigenous language.
You ended up saying nothing.

Is he yoruba or not?
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 2:42am On Apr 10, 2022
Bastardlyrich:

Sowore is 100 percent ijaw.some ijaws speak Yoruba,some speak Igbo that does not make them not to be ijaw.
Sowore is from apoi the ijaw In ondo state you can check his biography for more.
Even his behavior will show you that he is not afonja.
The guy is brave and fearless,an average afonja is a coword.and Sabi fear like kilode.

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 10, 2022
Lightorder:
Sowore should just begin from being a counselor
Or better still he should go for ondo state governorship.

It is almost impossible to go for the presidential seat without holding any prior political appointments.

To be fair, sowore is better than every presidential aspirant so far. But this is Nigeria.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Follybanty: 3:11am On Apr 10, 2022
Sowore is my only presidential candidate.PDPAPC are demonic party that nothing good can ever come out of those two party,they put us into the mess we are in today, Nigeria have to change the players in the game right now we need a youth like sowore is the only solution tight now .we have to flush those old criminals who destroy our future.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by yinkeys(m): 4:38am On Apr 10, 2022
SKIBiNSKI:
I would vote for him, he is far better than Yeye bello, Buhari, Atiku, and the other thieving crooks like tiefnubu.
But the game is usually rigged for the 2 big parties.
No way to win them in their game of violence, rigging, use of thugs, vote buying etc
Nigeria seems doomed with the amount of evil people promoting monsters to govern

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by deji17: 4:56am On Apr 10, 2022
Massiveglory:
I didn't see anything Flood there oooo. I saw only 23 posters

Everybody dey hype their candidates. grin grin
After all the hyping though, what I don't like is for somebody that scores 30k votes , to be shouting revolution now or the winner of the election must GO.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Lightorder: 5:15am On Apr 10, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

Or better still he should go for ondo state governorship.

It is almost impossible to go for the presidential seat without holding any prior political appointments.

To be fair, sowore is better than every presidential aspirant so far. But this is Nigeria.
you are right but the Sowore being the best is UNTRUE. Whoever wants to lead this nation now should tell us practically HOW to solve the challenges facing this country now. We should go through his or her past achievements. Anything less than this, Nigerians should get ready for suffering. No be fasting and prayer matters only or being senselessly optimistic
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Fly2London3Baba: 6:14am On Apr 10, 2022
I support the bold youth called Sowore. His posters are in other cities too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xxH-F9pgvA
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by daxwell: 6:22am On Apr 10, 2022
Ijaw man do not answer Omoyele. Omoyele is a Yoruba name. Meanwhile,. coming from a riverine region doesn't make him an Ijaw man. He is from Ondo. � Yoruba speaking state.
DitariDisciple2:

Sowore is an Ijaw man.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Nobody: 6:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Lightorder:
you are right but the Sowore being the best is UNTRUE. Whoever wants to lead this nation now should tell us practically HOW to solve the challenges facing this country now. We should go through his or her past achievements. Anything less than this, Nigerians should get ready for suffering. No be fasting and prayer matters only or being senselessly optimistic
I cannot blame you for not trusting him.

To be honest, I do not completely trust him.

I mean, this is the same case as Adams Oshiomole when he was NLC president and then turning into a failure as a politician.

I have no hope in Nigeria. I can only trust myself to become successful and find my way out.

Right now, the rich are an endangered specie in Nigeria. Going by this rate, Nigeria will be a complete jungle in 10 years.

1 Like

Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Edoi(m): 7:10am On Apr 10, 2022
GreaterFuture:
Is this still not the best option so far...
Though we all know it's very unlikely he will win
No, I think Peter Obi is the best we have right now, when you listen to that man speak he has what it takes rebuild Nigeria. He understands the problems of the country and he seems to have solutions. He is not about the desperation to win elections that other candidates are showing.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by DitariDisciple2: 9:28am On Apr 10, 2022
daxwell:
Ijaw man do not answer Omoyele. Omoyele is a Yoruba name. Meanwhile,. coming from a riverine region doesn't make him an Ijaw man. He is from Ondo. � Yoruba speaking state.
but I answer Taiwo and I'm an Ijaw leader.
The Ijaw leader from Edo Ijaws of which is the IYC Secretary his Olu by name.
Re: Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures) by Lightorder: 12:28pm On Apr 10, 2022
Jesusdiedhaha:

I cannot blame you for not trusting him.

To be honest, I do not completely trust him.

I mean, this is the same case as Adams Oshiomole when he was NLC president and then turning into a failure as a politician.

I have no hope in Nigeria. I can only trust myself to become successful and find my way out.

Right now, the rich are an endangered specie in Nigeria. Going by this rate, Nigeria will be a complete jungle in 10 years.
he doesn’t look organized to me. Going by his past dealings with Dino Malaye and his role in bringing in Buhari, I would say that he is just a gun for hire. He looks like one of those when given the power would missuse it or do nothing with it. Some people are better off in the opposition than in power and he is one of such

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana In Nigeria (memories, Stories And Pictures) / Saraki's CCT Trial: What Nigerians Are Saying Will Shock You / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.